Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4695 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

And what is the price of your token?  Huh Roll Eyes
THE PRICE OF 1 ERT IS 0.001 ETH.
Something else? Are there any more questions left?

Yes. Literally one question ... I will try not to take a lot of time from you)
How many tokens will be sold on pre-sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

75% of the tokens will be sold during the pre-sale and ICO. Only ethereum will be accepted during the sale and pre-sale.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

75% of the tokens will be sold during the pre-sale and ICO. Only ethereum will be accepted during the sale and pre-sale.
And it's a lot) Even a lot) It's great))
Thank you
All the best!
 Wink
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Thank you
All the best!
 Wink
Good luck!
TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

Thank you
All the best!
 Wink
Good luck!

This is our hardcap.
Maxium ERT tokens supply is 30,000,000 ERT.
1 ERT = 0.001 ETH, 1 ETH = 1000 ERT

Good evening) Tell me about the second outcome) It seems to me that he is most likely!)
Of course))
This action automatically opens a queue for moderators for the case. Every moderator can stake at least 5% reputation tokens of the predefined stake in the job listing, and no more than 33.4%. So, effectively the employer, freelancer, and pool of moderators all have the same total reputation at stake.

What is the utility of the ERT token?  Huh
It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.
Who will buy the tokens?  Huh
- Freelancers - Employers - People who want to make extra income through moderating - People who believe in our solution and believe the token will appreciate due to its real utility.
Can I use my rep tokens somewhere else?
Not really, but you can cash out at any time.
What makes you think you can execute this project?
Between the two founders, we have 26 years of experience in various online businesses and have been on both sides of the freelancing model. We've been into bitcoin since 2012, and into Ethereum since its ICO.

We have also started development which is more credible to me, https://github.com/Ethearnal/Ethearnal/tree/ertnode/ethnode

I am also refering to another explaination http://bitcoinist.com/disrupting-freelance-industry-ethearnal/

TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

I'm happy to see the community can already take care of most of the questions we get. It's hard to keep up with all of them on all social channels.

Leonardoluan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

i'm sorry , I don't see the link to get airdrop and bounty
and one more thing , to get bounty , what the rules i have to need?
thank you
entropy0

Activity: 412

Que sera sera

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

im confused, has ICO hardcap been reached?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
i82blikeu

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Too many projects are all the same without much real value. What is the real value of your project?
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?
awas

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?
lider1971

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?
Yes, but at the moment there are many different portals and websites where you can get similar services or work in this area. What is the advantage of this particular platform and what will it distinguish from other projects?
loganix

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Is it suport ERC20?
awas

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Yes, but at the moment there are many different portals and websites where you can get similar services or work in this area. What is the advantage of this particular platform and what will it distinguish from other projects?
Because the basis is a smart contract that provides a guarantee of payment and performance of work. This is a significant difference.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Is it suport ERC20?
Yes, it supports.
lider1971

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Because the basis is a smart contract that provides a guarantee of payment and performance of work. This is a significant difference.
But not everything is so simple actually. There are 3 ways to conclude a smart contract and I'm not sure that it will be convenient. Undecided
awas

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

But not everything is so simple actually. There are 3 ways to conclude a smart contract and I'm not sure that it will be convenient. Undecided
Yes, I know about it. It only seems at first glance difficult, in fact for you it provides additional opportunities!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?
I think it depends on the bounty of the campaign first.
I think it will be, but after some time. In addition, the project has an incredibly expensive bounty campaign, they allocated $ 1.5 million
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: