Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:19:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4699 times)
Arkazle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please, how much does one token cost now?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

This is a very interesting project with an ideology. But I have a question how exactly the question will be solved if the work done by the freelancer did not suit the customer?
In this case, a very complex dispute process is started. In which the customer participates and the team of moderators
Why do you think this is a complicated process?
And who exactly will be the moderator in this dispute?
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please, how much does one token cost now?
If I'm not mistaken, then the price of 1 ERT is 0.001 ETH
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

This is a very interesting project with an ideology. But I have a question how exactly the question will be solved if the work done by the freelancer did not suit the customer?
In this case, a very complex dispute process is started. In which the customer participates and the team of moderators
Complicated because I did not quite understand the details of how exactly this will work. Moderators will be ordinary users. They will bet and select according to a special platform algorithm.
zero9119

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Complicated because I did not quite understand the details of how exactly this will work. Moderators will be ordinary users. They will bet and select according to a special platform algorithm.
That is, if there is a dispute over a particular work of a freelancer, then several independent moderators are going and come to a common solution, right?
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

That is, if there is a dispute over a particular work of a freelancer, then several independent moderators are going and come to a common solution, right?
This works like a vote. Each casts its own vote, the system takes into account this and, in the end, by a majority of votes, the dispute is resolved. All this is managed by a smart contract, so it can not interfere and influence the decision.
In addition, the moderators do not have contact with each other. This is a casual platform users.
zero9119

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

This works like a vote. Each casts its own vote, the system takes into account this and, in the end, by a majority of votes, the dispute is resolved. All this is managed by a smart contract, so it can not interfere and influence the decision.
In addition, the moderators do not have contact with each other. This is a casual platform users.
And can there be a situation that the dispute will turn out to be wrong? It will be opened by mistake and the decision of the moderators will also be mistaken? Can this situation happen.  Huh
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

And can there be a situation that the dispute will turn out to be wrong? It will be opened by mistake and the decision of the moderators will also be mistaken? Can this situation happen.  Huh
In fact, I do not know, maybe. But most likely in the platform is pre-measured some functionality. so that this does not happen.
In any case, this is a very interesting technical solution, I would like to try how it will work in a real product.
zero9119

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

In fact, I do not know, maybe. But most likely in the platform is pre-measured some functionality. so that this does not happen.
In any case, this is a very interesting technical solution, I would like to try how it will work in a real product.
I agree it's very interesting.
I'll wait for the release of the project, I wish good luck to the developers!  Smiley
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Does anyone know when the release of this platform is planned?
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

The release of the web version of the platform as well as the application is scheduled for June.
But it seems to me that these terms can be inaccurate and change a little.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

The release of the web version of the platform as well as the application is scheduled for June.
June is good.
But why do you think that the timing can change?
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

June is good.
Because in the business of ICO constantly there are some difficulties. Unforeseen circumstances and other things. It is impossible to foresee some problems, that's why I think that you can not be sure of the timing.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

June is good.
Because in the business of ICO constantly there are some difficulties. Unforeseen circumstances and other things. It is impossible to foresee some problems, that's why I think that you can not be sure of the timing.
I understand, but nevertheless it seems to me that when planning their project the founders learned all these details and the product will be released at the right time.  Smiley
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

June is good.
I understand, but nevertheless it seems to me that when planning their project the founders learned all these details and the product will be released at the right time.  Smiley
It would be very cool, I hope that it will be so.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

What about the distribution of tokens? How exactly will all the collected investments be distributed?
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

What about the distribution of tokens? How exactly will all the collected investments be distributed?
75% All tokens will be distributed among investors during the period
20% will be kept by the founders, and they do not have access to these tokens under the terms of the smart contract.
The remaining 5% will be saved for possible rewards for platform users.
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

20% will be kept by the founders, and they do not have access to these tokens under the terms of the smart contract.
If the founders do not have access to these tokens, then why do they need them?  Huh
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

If the founders do not have access to these tokens, then why do they need them?  Huh
Well, as far as I understand this is a kind of insurance for users and founders in case of problems with the splatform, or something like that
sabbir2world

Activity: 370

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I watched your video from the link on this thread .. well looks pretty good. Got one query, Can you please add dates of ico etc?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: