Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4700 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Good evening! I have a question about market and its sizes.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

“This research estimates the total market size of the freelance/gig industry as in excess of $1.5 trillion based on the US and Canada accounting for over half of global distribution of freelancers, in the North American market (50.7%), and the total US market size exceeding $715 billion.”
23coins

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

“This research estimates the total market size of the freelance/gig industry as in excess of $1.5 trillion based on the US and Canada accounting for over half of global distribution of freelancers, in the North American market (50.7%), and the total US market size exceeding $715 billion.”
Wow! It’s very big size Smiley It is very cool! But can you also tell me about the disadvantages of added value?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

Wow! It’s very big size Smiley It is very cool! But can you also tell me about the disadvantages of added value?
This is significant added value, but has several disadvantages: 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of the job value goes to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited ways to have your funds sent to you; it is especially cumbersome in developing economies. Disputes are solved by single entities, which, by definition, cannot be objective.
23coins

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

This is significant added value, but has several disadvantages: 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of the job value goes to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited ways to have your funds sent to you; it is especially cumbersome in developing economies. Disputes are solved by single entities, which, by definition, cannot be objective.
So how does it work?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

So how does it work?
 Huh
Freelancers can create listings presenting their services and push them on the network using a web client. On the backend, we use IPFS (interplanetary file system) to keep and distribute their listings on a peer-to-peer basis. No servers needed. They don’t have to keep their web client online; the offers just live in the cloud.
23coins

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

So how does it work?
 Huh
Freelancers can create listings presenting their services and push them on the network using a web client. On the backend, we use IPFS (interplanetary file system) to keep and distribute their listings on a peer-to-peer basis. No servers needed. They don’t have to keep their web client online; the offers just live in the cloud.
Well, describe me another thing (ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) How it can be earned in two days?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

So how does it work?
 Huh
Well, describe me another thing (ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) How it can be earned in two days?
•   Directly buying them on the free market. That way, anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.
•   Taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens upon successful completion.
23coins

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

So how does it work?
 Huh
•   Directly buying them on the free market. That way, anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.
•   Taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens upon successful completion.

Thank you very much)) You helped a lot! Now I’m going to analyze this and will let you know  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

So how does it work?
 Huh

Thank you very much)) You helped a lot! Now I’m going to analyze this and will let you know  Smiley
Not at all)) We are happy to hear you again)) Join us, we are waiting.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Hi, sorry for interrupting you.
I heard that you have planned a heavy marketing campaign from the start and this will include the following channels all at the same time)
What are this channels like?
 Huh
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

I heard that you have planned a heavy marketing campaign from the start and this will include the following channels all at the same time)
 Huh
•   Stage one is targeting mostly people who are already engaged in both the crypto world and freelance work. This is a much smaller reach, but is heavily targeted. We go for quality over quantity here since this group is more likely to engage and experiment with new ways of doing things.
•   While crypto currency users are more eager to try out new stuff, mainstream users are not. That’s why we want to have a pool of freelancers and employers before targeting the mainstream audience. It’s hard enough to make them switch from their comfort zones to this new product, so we want to have the marketplace active before even trying. With many of them, we might have just one shot.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Huh
•   Stage one is targeting mostly people who are already engaged in both the crypto world and freelance work. This is a much smaller reach, but is heavily targeted. We go for quality over quantity here since this group is more likely to engage and experiment with new ways of doing things.
•   While crypto currency users are more eager to try out new stuff, mainstream users are not. That’s why we want to have a pool of freelancers and employers before targeting the mainstream audience. It’s hard enough to make them switch from their comfort zones to this new product, so we want to have the marketplace active before even trying. With many of them, we might have just one shot.

What is the utility of the ert token? I really need to understand it before sterting.
Groc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

Huh

What is the utility of the ert token? I really need to understand it before sterting.
It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with employers since he needs to stake some of them.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

Huh

It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with employers since he needs to stake some of them.
How does ethearnal make money? What can you tell me about it?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

Huh

Huh
Ethearnal, the company, doesn’t. It’s being paid via this ICO to deliver a project, and once it does, it is not expected to make more money from users. The network has a 0% to 1% fee and that goes back to the system to support the proper initiatives. However, we, as founders, have awarded ourselves 25% of the tokens. 5% of those will go to bounties and awards for freelancers in the system.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

Huh

Huh
Ethearnal, the company, doesn’t. It’s being paid via this ICO to deliver a project, and once it does, it is not expected to make more money from users. The network has a 0% to 1% fee and that goes back to the system to support the proper initiatives. However, we, as founders, have awarded ourselves 25% of the tokens. 5% of those will go to bounties and awards for freelancers in the system.
WHO WILL BUY THE TOKENS? I think many people can use this great opportunity.
Groc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Huh

Huh
- Freelancers - Employers - People who want to make extra income via moderating - People who believe in our solution and believe the token will appreciate due to its real utility - People who would like to get a percentage of the profits of this project that has the potential to disrupt a $1T+ industry
nrvkush

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

Huh

Huh
- Freelancers - Employers - People who want to make extra income via moderating - People who believe in our solution and believe the token will appreciate due to its real utility - People who would like to get a percentage of the profits of this project that has the potential to disrupt a $1T+ industry
How the process of recruitment is being carry out?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

Huh

Huh
How the process of recruitment is being carry out?
 Huh
Two ways: 1. Search/browse available talent and gigs. 2. Publish their own offers and wait for someone to apply for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: