Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4700 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

I really can not understand exactly how the platform will work with the moderators
And what exactly you do not understand, maybe I can help you figure it out.
I follow this project, I really like it and can try to explain something to you.
For example, I do not understand exactly how the platform will find these modrators?
These are the most common platform participants, the holders of the tokens. In fact, any interested person can become this moderator.
So it turns out that I do not have to understand the details of the work that a freelancer does to become a moderator and decide whether he did the job qualitatively or not?
Yes exactly. The main thing is that you were the holder of the tokens and were ready to take part in it. Smiley
OK understood. But what is the point?
What are the advantages of participating in this dispute? Why should I be interested in participating in this?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I really can not understand exactly how the platform will work with the moderators
I follow this project, I really like it and can try to explain something to you.
For example, I do not understand exactly how the platform will find these modrators?
These are the most common platform participants, the holders of the tokens. In fact, any interested person can become this moderator.
So it turns out that I do not have to understand the details of the work that a freelancer does to become a moderator and decide whether he did the job qualitatively or not?
Yes exactly. The main thing is that you were the holder of the tokens and were ready to take part in it. Smiley
What are the advantages of participating in this dispute? Why should I be interested in participating in this?
Because this is a great opportunity to earn tokens! By taking part in this you can multiply your balance of tokens
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Because this is a great opportunity to earn tokens! By taking part in this you can multiply your balance of tokens
It is interesting. I get a profit anyway or not?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

Not really. Profits are received only by those moderators, whose votes in the vote were greater. Simply put, those who are majority win, they make a profit.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Not really. Profits are received only by those moderators, whose votes in the vote were greater. Simply put, those who are majority win, they make a profit.
Now it's clear, thanks for the answers  Smiley
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

So where does the foundation come from, which goes to reward the moderators?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

This fund is formed from the made rates of each of the moderators participating in the dispute. The winning party receives a fee from the token fund that the loser contributed.
Groc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

This fund is formed from the made rates of each of the moderators participating in the dispute. The winning party receives a fee from the token fund that the loser contributed.
It turns out that I need to enter my tokens to participate in this process? I just thought that I can participate in it for free.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

It turns out that I need to enter my tokens to participate in this process? I just thought that I can participate in it for free.
No, in this case, you will have to make some number of tokens. This is necessary, but in case of victory, you polish your tokens in a double size and even a little more.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

No, in this case, you will have to make some number of tokens. This is necessary, but in case of victory, you polish your tokens in a double size and even a little more.
To be honest, it looks like some kind of gambling! First you make bets and then you can either win or lose.  Grin
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

To be honest, it looks like some kind of gambling! First you make bets and then you can either win or lose.  Grin
That's right, it's realized as if it's some kind of game.
It seems to me that this is precisely the interest and unique peculiarity of this platform.
Groc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

And the process itself will be organized in the form of voting, do I understand correctly?
That is, there will be an opportunity to vote either for or against. That is, this parameter will have a binary value, right?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

And the process itself will be organized in the form of voting, do I understand correctly?
That is, there will be an opportunity to vote either for or against. That is, this parameter will have a binary value, right?
Absolutely right. This process will be automated with a smart contract, so yes.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

Absolutely right. This process will be automated with a smart contract, so yes.
I really like how this is all implemented. Very interesting and correct implementation of this technology. Cool!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Tell me, how can I earn your tokens?  Huh
 I have a question about market and its sizes.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

I'm glad of your question) You can earn tokens in two ways
This research estimates the total market size of the freelance/gig industry as in excess of $1.5 trillion based on the US and Canada accounting for over half of global distribution of freelancers, in the North American market (50.7%), and the total US market size exceeding $715 billion.”
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

I'm glad of your question) You can earn tokens in two ways
This research estimates the total market size of the freelance/gig industry as in excess of $1.5 trillion based on the US and Canada accounting for over half of global distribution of freelancers, in the North American market (50.7%), and the total US market size exceeding $715 billion.”
Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?Wow! It’s very big size Smiley It is very cool! But can you also tell me about the disadvantages of added value?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: