Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4699 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.

Yes, but at the moment there are many different portals and websites where you can get similar services or work in this area. What is the advantage of this particular platform and what will it distinguish from other projects?Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Tell me, how can I earn your tokens?  Huh
 I have a question about market and its sizes.
I'm glad of your question) You can earn tokens in two ways
This research estimates the total market size of the freelance/gig industry as in excess of $1.5 trillion based on the US and Canada accounting for over half of global distribution of freelancers, in the North American market (50.7%), and the total US market size exceeding $715 billion.”
Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?Wow! It’s very big size Smiley It is very cool! But can you also tell me about the disadvantages of added value?
Oh yeah)) Sorry) I forgot))
 Directly buying them on the free market
 Taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens by successful completion.This is significant added value, but has several disadvantages: 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of the job value goes to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited ways to have your funds sent to you; it is especially cumbersome in developing economies. Disputes are solved by single entities, which, by definition, cannot be objective.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

This project looks like a pretty interesting solution. I have not seen such projects before.
Do they plan to make payments through the blockchain correctly?Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
Yes exactly. Only I do not understand what is so unusual in this platform?I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Well, this is quite a convenient service for the reshuffling of their tasks and the search for employees. Eliminates all the various mediators and guarantees responsible execution of the task. Is it bad?Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.

Yes, but at the moment there are many different portals and websites where you can get similar services or work in this area. What is the advantage of this particular platform and what will it distinguish from other projects?Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
Because the basis is a smart contract that provides a guarantee of payment and performance of work. This is a significant difference.But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

This research estimates the total market size of the freelance/gig industry as in excess of $1.5 trillion based on the US and Canada accounting for over half of global distribution of freelancers, in the North American market (50.7%), and the total US market size exceeding $715 billion.”
Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?Wow! It’s very big size Smiley It is very cool! But can you also tell me about the disadvantages of added value?
 Taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens by successful completion.This is significant added value, but has several disadvantages: 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of the job value goes to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited ways to have your funds sent to you; it is especially cumbersome in developing economies. Disputes are solved by single entities, which, by definition, cannot be objective.
And how to do it better?) What are the advantages of this or that way?  So how does it work?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Because the basis is a smart contract that provides a guarantee of payment and performance of work. This is a significant difference.But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?

But not everything is so simple actually. There are 3 ways to conclude a smart contract and I'm not sure that it will be convenient. Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

And how to do it better?) What are the advantages of this or that way?  So how does it work?
The first option will be easier)
Anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.Freelancers can create listings presenting their services and push them on the network using a web client. On the backend, we use IPFS (interplanetary file system) to keep and distribute their listings on a peer-to-peer basis. No servers needed. They don’t have to keep their web client online; the offers just live in the cloud.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

But not everything is so simple actually. There are 3 ways to conclude a smart contract and I'm not sure that it will be convenient. Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?

Yes, I know about it. It only seems at first glance difficult, in fact for you it provides additional opportunities!What is the utility of the ERT token?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.Freelancers can create listings presenting their services and push them on the network using a web client. On the backend, we use IPFS (interplanetary file system) to keep and distribute their listings on a peer-to-peer basis. No servers needed. They don’t have to keep their web client online; the offers just live in the cloud.
Thank you) Well, describe me another thing (ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) How it can be earned in two days?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Yes, I know about it. It only seems at first glance difficult, in fact for you it provides additional opportunities!What is the utility of the ERT token?

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Thank you) Well, describe me another thing (ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) How it can be earned in two days?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.

I think it depends on the bounty of the campaign first.
I think it will be, but after some time. In addition, the project has an incredibly expensive bounty campaign, they allocated $ 1.5 million.And what is the price of your token?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

I think it depends on the bounty of the campaign first.
I think it will be, but after some time. In addition, the project has an incredibly expensive bounty campaign, they allocated $ 1.5 million.And what is the price of your token?
So much money? Incredible!
It turns out that the founders are determined to make a really high-quality product
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Wow! It’s very big size Smiley It is very cool! But can you also tell me about the disadvantages of added value?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

What about the distribution of tokens? How exactly will all the collected investments be distributed?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

What about the distribution of tokens? How exactly will all the collected investments be distributed?
75% All tokens will be distributed among investors during the period
20% will be kept by the founders, and they do not have access to these tokens under the terms of the smart contract.
The remaining 5% will be saved for possible rewards for platform users.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?

In principle, I'm interested in the nuances of work? How will the employer look for those who can do the work? Will the distribution of proposals for some specific criteria?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

75% All tokens will be distributed among investors during the period
20% will be kept by the founders, and they do not have access to these tokens under the terms of the smart contract.
The remaining 5% will be saved for possible rewards for platform users.
If the founders do not have access to these tokens, then why do they need them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: