Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has peaked, sell off incoming.  (Read 13703 times)
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:15:36 PM

Either this trend reversal is a huge bull trap, or the dump was the lamest ever IMO.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:20:14 PM

averaging 2% fluctuation is - no news - back to being boring! nothing is going to happen. we are  past the "crashing" phase. now we all just sit and wait for news to be the leading cause of movement

ok
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

averaging 2% fluctuation is - no news - back to being boring! nothing is going to happen. we are  past the "crashing" phase. now we all just sit and wait for news to be the leading cause of movement

Hopefully some more positive news and perhaps another crisis in some country. Wink  I guess boring is better then a huge sell off though.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
ShroomsKit

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:12:47 AM

So Grabble, which saturday were you talking about exactly?
You must feel pretty goddamn stupid right now i assume and in the future you will think twice about postings predictions as a fact, right?

Also since you were so sure about this big sell off i take it you sold all your Bitcoins yesterday to be ahead of the big drop?
Please confirm.

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:26:31 AM

Dude this is the spec board, we're all entitled to our own guesses. Have you extended your reputation out and made any of your own?

So MtGox is servicing withdrawals AND we have 155k BTC to be dispersed in 4 hours?

Goodbye, triple digits. Does anyone remember those?

I'm starting to think you are mentally challenged or something.
You already looked like a complete fool twice over the past 2 weeks and you just go on like nothing happened. Just like that other delusional tool Rampion. What is wrong with you people? Don't you have any shame?
Don't you see you were wrong twice already? Do you just ignore it or what?
I'm just totally amazed by your behaviour. You really don't seem sane.
Stop being so butthurt. It doesn't suit you.  Wink

Anyway, they've both been pretty solid the past couple months and I take their analyses into consideration. You, on the other hand....  Wink

My analysis? I don't analyze shit because unlike some idiots here i don't want to look like a clown all the time.
And butthurt? For what?
Twice that idiot said no more triple digits in 2013 and both times we had triple digits a few days later.
And he seems completely delusional about it.
And so do you btw if you take anything in consideration this moderator says.
But hey, i couldn't care less if you lose your money because of him.
Actually it would kinda amuse me. Just like it amused me to see Rampion burning his coins.

So you have. i'll count your analysis of these fools Smiley I do see your point. Some people make dumb ass or blatantly manipulative "guesses" and I hate that shit.

and granted, I was about to make the same post calling Grabble out too  Cheesy
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:34:24 AM

In the mean time I thought of a possible explanation of this strange looking dump.
The sellers were careful not to cross the bid sum with the ask sum, so they don't trigger a panic sale yet.
But they dumped more than required to make a nice profit at the 96 wall, so maybe they were testing the market.
This means we can expect other such dumps the coming days, but only the last one will trigger a panic sale.
Don't ask me which will be the last one, I simply don't know. For this possible explanation, do I get a cookie?  Grin

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:43:47 AM

In the mean time I thought of a possible explanation of this strange looking dump.
The sellers were careful not to cross the bid sum with the ask sum, so they don't trigger a panic sale yet.
But they dumped more than required to make a nice profit at the 96 wall, so maybe they were testing the market.
This means we can expect other such dumps the coming days, but only the last one will trigger a panic sale.
Don't ask me which will be the last one, I simply don't know. For this possible explanation, do I get a cookie?  Grin

you piqued my curiosity. do you have a number for the selling volume the past few days? which dumps are you referring to btw?
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:58:29 AM

The dumps on the 27th July, early morning, about 5 hours 20 minutes (my local time) and then precisely 3 hours later.
For a total of 4,000 - 5,000 BTC, they made most of the volume yesterday.

keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:10:36 AM

So is $3 considered a huge drop nowadays?

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
ShroomsKit

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:15:25 AM

Dude this is the spec board, we're all entitled to our own guesses. Have you extended your reputation out and made any of your own?

So MtGox is servicing withdrawals AND we have 155k BTC to be dispersed in 4 hours?

Goodbye, triple digits. Does anyone remember those?

I'm starting to think you are mentally challenged or something.
You already looked like a complete fool twice over the past 2 weeks and you just go on like nothing happened. Just like that other delusional tool Rampion. What is wrong with you people? Don't you have any shame?
Don't you see you were wrong twice already? Do you just ignore it or what?
I'm just totally amazed by your behaviour. You really don't seem sane.
Stop being so butthurt. It doesn't suit you.  Wink

Anyway, they've both been pretty solid the past couple months and I take their analyses into consideration. You, on the other hand....  Wink

My analysis? I don't analyze shit because unlike some idiots here i don't want to look like a clown all the time.
And butthurt? For what?
Twice that idiot said no more triple digits in 2013 and both times we had triple digits a few days later.
And he seems completely delusional about it.
And so do you btw if you take anything in consideration this moderator says.
But hey, i couldn't care less if you lose your money because of him.
Actually it would kinda amuse me. Just like it amused me to see Rampion burning his coins.

So you have. i'll count your analysis of these fools Smiley I do see your point. Some people make dumb ass or blatantly manipulative "guesses" and I hate that shit.

and granted, I was about to make the same post calling Grabble out too  Cheesy

Nothing wrong with speculating on a speculation forum. I just don't get why these people insist to present everything as a 100% fact. It's just a stupid thing to do. But they don't seem to care. The topic starter will most likely do it again by tomorrow.

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:04:01 PM

I think bitcoin will drop to around the 50 dollar mark on the gox announcement
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:40:33 PM

Don't ask me which will be the last one, I simply don't know. For this possible explanation, do I get a cookie?  Grin

As long as there are enough people interested in buying up the coins being "dumped" it should not be a problem and will not affect the price that much.  Personally I think anyone dumping coins is crazy right now.  I think Bitcoin may plateau for a month or two but it is just a matter of time before we have another spike in price, and this time I believe it will be much more than the last spike.  As more and more people are interested in buying and using the demand will just naturally increase.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
btc237ftw

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:46:39 PM

So far this guy is correct...
ShroomsKit

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:54:09 PM

So far this guy is correct...

You must be in the wrong thread.

Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:00:35 PM

This new whale buy confirms that the dump on the 27th was a mistake.
They should have just waited and dumped into the buy wall at 99, like I did.
Unfortunately for me, when this buy started I had only $, courtesy of the dump,
so I had to buy at an average of 98, and made almost no profit.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 04:05:20 PM

Wait, tzupy, can you walk me through your thinking when you decided to buy at 98 after selling at 99?
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:11:42 PM

I had my money in $ when this started because I believed there will be another dump today or early tomorrow morning,
so I had to buy at an average of 98 while the events were unfolding. My 2 hour session had expired, so I had to input password
and press Yubikey before buying. I later sold at 99 into the buy wall that disappeared seconds after.
This time it sucked to be a bear...

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 08:54:30 PM

I think bitcoin will drop to around the 50 dollar mark on the gox announcement

FUD

Where is any real information on this? Got a link?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:10:18 PM

~ $92.50 then we run for $104

Well the bears disappoint slightly, but the correction bottomed at $93 and then wave 1 of 3 of 3 off the $65 bottom is probably finished at $99.9.  Now we have a small corrective wave followed by 3 of 3 of 3.  Students of Elliot Wave know what that means.  Wink

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
XXthetimeisnowXX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:12:42 PM

ya weeeeeks to recover. er i mean it will be over 100 on sunday. bahaha. lame!!!!  i see it going to 105 by tomorrow morning. we usually see a buy late Sunday in the us. so morning in china and japan? thats about right....or maybe morning in Europe.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: