Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2542 times)
minhnguyen

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:47:21 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

I believe make love is the best choice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

To let go of depression, we have to have a lot of vent with other people, preferably with the nearest person. Do not keep the problem deep, because if you keep it you will get depressed, talk about it and spend it as much. It could be someone else to help you out of your depression.
SVETLANA-TATIANA

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

I suggest taking your friend to a psychologist to overcome his depression, everything
about depression, phobia, suicidal desire, all issues related to everyday life,
is now a lot of people who suffered severe depression in his life.
As a motivation only, try get out gathering with friends and family.
Gathering socializing can alleviate the problem of depression and reduce suicidal desire.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
How to overcome depression ? It's just simple. All of us or should i say many of ask are praying right ? Then, pray for it make your daily devotions, talk to God, knock on him and ask on him and He will answer all your prayers. Problems causes depression of a person then all problems has a solution.

mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Facing a friend who is depressed is not easy. Especially with their characters who easily give up and difficult to share. However, as friends, we already know their character and how to deal with it.Indeed, there are many people who feel unable to deal with a problem that is very big. However, we should not give up because every problem there must be a way out. Just as you do not give up motivating friends who are facing problems.Often too, we forget and want to criticize when friends are telling stories. In fact, they need sometimes just a place to tell stories, not comments and criticism. So Ladies, strive to refrain as a loyal listener of your friends.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MalaViolina

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

There are many ways to overcome depression. But the best and the most effective way for me is playing games. And not just any game. You must play strategy games. Games which forcing you to think more and more. And slowly you getting started to forgot all your pproblem which you have. You bring into another world,and starting live in them. And if you becaming great with hero you playing, that offers you a satisfaction. And satisfaction is the key of raising self-confidence.
If you have-self-confidience you will overcome depression. It isn't that simple,but is some of best ways.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:42:16 PM

If possible, do your best to distract yourself from over thinking. Your thoughts are your enemy when depression sets in. Play with a pet or go for a walk. Read a book if you are able to concentrate or finish a puzzle. Do anything that takes your mind off your fears and worries. Keeping busy is an effective way to overcome depression.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

I would recommend good friends and meditation. Try to get busy with a something you wanted to do but never did. Go for long walks.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

There are so many ways to avoid or overcome depression, one is have a friends and talk to them, tell them what bother you and what if they are the one who can help you in any way. Second is distract yourself or have something that makes your attention capture or busy or make yourself busy. Third is Pray to God, it is one of the best factor to overcome a depression . Lastly think positive all the time . I know it's hard to overcome a depression but with the help of our love ones we/you/I will make it through.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

I think the best way is to try finding some new activities.. .Like starting doing different things and maybe potentially finding something that you really enjoy doing
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

The best way to overcome depression is to change something in your life. For example, go to another country or do something that you did not do before.
Hundionu

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

He/She should see a psychiatrist. From there on: one should find his/her passion, start exercising, meditating. Trying to see the positive in life is what keeps one going.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Seeing as  how depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain (except for when something traumatic happened, but even then), the answer is medication.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

Depression is timely and relevant to my country. As a optimistic person, I dont see problems to cause me depression. Because I believe, one day I will overcome every problems and trials that I may face. And this is what I want to share to all who are experiencing depression. Just keep going , learn how to pause and when to stop. It is okay to rest in life but do not stop, you will get your reward one day.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:26:01 PM

I think the root cause of depression is unfulfillment in life. Obviously not all the time but a big part of depression is people just aren't happy about their situation and circumstances in life but you need to think outside the box and ask yourself what changes would in fact make you happy? If you could have any three wishes to make changes in your life what would you chose? Maybe more money? Well work your ass off or start a business. Better physical shape or appearance? Well change your diet, exercise more and buy yourself some nice clothes. Maybe a boyfriend or girlfriend or better friends? Well start socializing and find some decent people. If you're a good person and fun to be around people will realize this andwant to be around you. It's amazing how just simple things like eating better, exercising better, looking better and surrounding yourself with decent friends can make you feel much better. I know it's not always as easy as that and won't happen overnight but just wallowing in your own misery and not even attempting to change your life situation is only going to make you feel worse. When you're depressed you can often feel like your life will change and for some maybe it won't but only you can help yourself to make the changes that can get your life back on track.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

Depressed people often seem to have a good reasons for feeling down. There's no shallow quick fix for depression, but there is a workable solution. It is not by means permanent. The solution is to withdraw your attention from what depresses you and place it on what makes you feel really, really good.
Patrick_Bates

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

Booze! Lots of booze. And support of friends. That will help her for sure.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:47 PM

Talking with someone or doing something that would keep your mind off your depression is helpful.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:16:08 PM

Depression is one of the worst problem by person in the world. The first stage of this is stress. Unable to handle the responsability or able to handle the responsibility but unrecognized by team leader or by the group. Depression is powerful when you stand alone. It will struck you down to the bottom pit to make you disable to do things. Depression begin in some places like unloveable family, bully friends, bully work mates, lock of selfstem, unable to cope up in the environment.
To overcome depression be in the good area where you can fly skies the limit. Be in the right friend/person. When In the present struggles according to the book of psychology 'care, Love, acceptance, good words to feed is what they need.' the time of their recovery is not to fast it takes time. Learn to wait and extend you understanding everytime. Your hard word will be worthy.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:25:30 PM

Hi, i recently had a mild depression and i will tell it is a no joke. If you have a friend who suffers depression, you can help them overcome it by staying by their side whatever happens, listen to their agonies and try to aoothr them, believing in then when no one else understands them. They just have to feel that someone is their with them no matter what happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: