Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:42:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2544 times)
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

Just make sure to stay by her and to listen to her carefully. You should also mae sure to help hee seek help. She needa someone professional to help her get over depression.
Enbloc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

Having gone through depression myself, I'd say find something that you are passionate about and double down on it. For me it was crypto. When you focus on something, you see progress and fill your time more productively. -Chaz
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:18:07 PM

Dont listen to the low quality replies here. This is no joking matter at all. A combination of things might help, but all depends on the individual and situation. Sure exercise helps some, meds help some too, family or friends help some too. Please treat it seriously and tr to help your friend. Expect to be pushed away, try again a different way. Take care of your friend please. 
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

Depression is a behavior disorder. It can destroy someone's life. To overcome behavior, the person must consult it to his/her family. Because I believe that family is the best person you can lean on in times of troubles.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Depression cannot be overcome alone. You must appreciate the person more. Depressed people need more attention.

Crypto della Mirandola

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Depression - in an advanced state -  is a serious thing, and must be solved with professional help.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Depression is a serious business and it has to be diagnosed by a doctor, the best advise is to talk with a psychiatrist, he will help in this.

Personally, I overcome depression with the help of sports. If I have a bad mood and start a depression, I go for a run or go to the gym.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

Depression can be treat with the way to follow therapy. One is therapy Psikodinamis Therapeutic this helps understand how emotion affect the behavior pengidap depression. The patient will be helped to understand and find a way out of the problem.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

Always be positive and accept life is like a wheel that not all the time you are on the top. Always know and confess what life you want to be. 
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

You can overcome it by talking to people, going outside etc! Wink
makvo

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Depression isn't easy thing to get out of in my opinion unlike what some others have said.

Just do something(s) you enjoy, consistently. Sometimes for me there could be nothing I enjoy at the time and that's when it gets problematic.

For me becoming more "social", joining a gym and (attempting) to get disciplined on my goals worked, in the end it always depends on the person though.

Oh yeah, professional help never improved anything for me, but that's just me.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Depression has been a major problem of the society for over years. It is something that we must take seriously. For us to overcome it, we must be a positive person. We must look for friends to talk to. We should have people that will support us no matter what. Also, we must always look unto God, prayer is a very big help. Always talk to your family members and share your burdens with them. It would help a lot.
edward.cedro

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Depression can be prevented by diverting yourself into something that you love and passionate about. To be felt in a way that you are appreciated and acknowleged by others in your craft can release positive  outcome to our well being.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Depression can be treat with the way to follow therapy. One is therapy Psikodinamis Therapeutic this helps understand how emotion affect the behavior pengidap depression. The patient will be helped to understand and find a way out of the problem.

That's probably for severe depresssion already, something that may seriously lead to suicide. For me, communication is the most important thing that a depressed person has to work on. Reach out because you can't do it on your own. And people should also understand that it is not a small matter and they have to be ready to listen and lend a hand

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

I had experienced depression once in my life and I never wanted to happen to me again. When your depressed your like a living dead. But I coped up through prayers. I keep on praying. I even wrote all my prayers. That's why I'm very thankful that God never leave me. And I decided to go overseas for 3 years and went back so okey and happy.no more depression. Thanks to the Lord.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I guess it is better if you just be on her side.  be with her even you do not know what to say.  Your presence is enough for her to feel that she is not alone.  Little by little she might open up herself to you and will no longer feel depressed. 
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Seek professional help. It is not something to be disregarded. Depression is a serious condition that needs to be addressed if not it may lead to suicide.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

Depression is the common thing nowadays. We are so stressed with our lives that we cannot enjoy it the way we wish. Depression is the condition that is bothering many people in this hard world and it is hard to escape from "conditions claws". Every man or a woman must find her happiness in his/her life and overcome that state of mind because if the process of the depression advances it is the harder to get the clear state of the mind. My advice for anyone with the depression is to confess your problems to someone close cause problems can be solved easier if there is someone that is out there for you with whom you can split your burden that is bothering you.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Most people got depressed because they can't overcome their stress. And I think the best solution on this matter is He/She must be with her family, relatives, closest friend that can comfort her or must amuze himself or herself into something that will relieve his/her pain.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Always be positive and accept life is like a wheel that not all the time you are on the top. Always know and confess what life you want to be. 

The problem with depression is you can't be positive. People have it exactly for that reason. They are depressed- sad and thinking about the negative. Try telling someone like that to be positive. -you're worried? Don't worry, be positive! LOL

To overcome depression you need someone positive and full of energy in your life. That person will fill you up with positive vibes, Tell you a joke, make you forget about problems. I think it's the easiest way to overcome it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: