Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2544 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

How to overcome depression?

Fill it in with sand, dirt or gravel. Or fill it up with water and make a pond... or lake, if it is big enough.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Voidlocke

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

Doing things that make you happy is very usal way to overcome depression and similar dissase that appear on our life, sports helps a lot too.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

They can, but for it they have to let it all out. The pain that they've held inside for so long they need to set it free. They need to speak to their loved ones about their pain so that they can help them out.

fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Depression is a serious matter. I've experience it too. It's best to talk with someone at first.
Motivation is good, try to make that person vent out all the bad stuff he or she is going through. Look into oneself for
inspiration and inner strength, be positive for the longer run. Start a hobby, pursue a passion, keep yourself busy,
exercise and travel. Meet new people there's so much more to life.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

The moment u sense a form of depression. My Best Betty is to call out to your friends to cheer you up. Hang out with friends. Stay less indoors and more of outdoor. Possibly go to shows. Parties. Beach. Meet new friends just to get you off thinking to much. Drinking alcohol may not really help u in getting over it. It will only suppress. And suppressing isn’t what we looking for but to overcome depression.
Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

Share your problems with someone who's near your heart. Also the best thing to overcome depression is to get oneself busy.
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

Whenever ,it happens first things is to relax our brain and start sing ,I know surely things get change.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Everyone of us we suffer about depression, like me when it comes depression I just find that make me busy and prayed for my guidance, my family and friends support. Only I can say is " only god knows what is the best for us. "
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Physical activity, sex, communication with others, alcohol, games. In general, all that is required for man as a representative of the animal world.

boychicks3

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

To overcome depression you must at least make yourself busy and tent to forget about what caused that depression and try to enjoy yourself. Other solution is if you have a true friend that can spare time to talk to you about your problem and comfort you. Suicide is not a solution to depression.
miamikid7

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

If depression has arisen out of love, then you need to find yourself a new sexual partner, and if not, then to occupy yourself with something, computer games are good for this purpose.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:15:13 AM

It is recommended to listen to classical music, jazz or folk songs. These slow and graceful music is very effective for reducing stress. But stick with it, and you'll see results in about a month. Do more exercise and recommend yoga. Write down your own mood every day, as if you are telling yourself the mood diary or mood essay. Take a variety of plants and animals and treat them as if they were your loved ones. Aim to surpass yourself as your goal. It doesn't put too much pressure on yourself.
LyfHestia123

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

Focus on something that makes you happy, be very busy, think of happy things, focus on your family.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

You can overcome depression by going around have fun attend some gigs at night have a shopping so that you can overcome or forget something
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

One of the things I noticed is people who doesn't have enough human connections is easily depressed. Be with her. Talk to her a lot. Do some activities that would make her happy. And the last option would be to ask a professional's help.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

I got little tips to handle overcome depression.
Here how to handle depression:

1. Avoid Processed Food, fast food and commercial baked goods are linked to depression. benefits of eating unprocessed food are twofold. First, it greatly increases your chances of getting the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients your brain needs to function. And secondly, it eliminates additives known to contribute to depression like white sugar, MSG and artificial sweeteners.

2. Eat Healthy Fats, Besides eating unprocessed food, the other dietary rule for depression is to eat plenty of healthy fats. Your brain is largely made of fat — about 60 percent by dry weight.

3. Physical exercise is one of the best things you can do for elevating your mood. It increases circulation to deliver more oxygen, glucose, and nutrients to your brain while clearing out toxins and metabolic debris. Exercise builds a healthier brain by increasing the levels of brain chemicals that promote new brain cell formation and new neural connections.

4. Practice Meditation, regular meditation is one of the best ways to heal depression.

5. Herbal Remedies For Depression, adopting a healthy lifestyle is always recommended, it won’t always be enough to conquer the black dog of depression. Herbal remedies can help. You might be surprised to learn that herbal remedies have been used medicinally to treat depression in every traditional culture.

Hope those can help your friends to handle her overcome depression.

sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

To overcome a depression,all you have to do is to Pray to our God Almighty,to release all bad things happened to you,keep yourself busyat all times,reminisce all those happy moments you've been through,and keep doing exercise it will help you to regain relaxation and think about a new inspiration
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

many things can be done during depression
close your heart to god, tell your problem with your close friend
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

It's not easy to overcome, but exercise can help as part of the process.
Have they had their cortisol levels checked? When serotonin levels are low, depression as well as insomnia and anxiety can occur. Cortisol can "burn out" so it's worth getting this tested by a doctor.

In the meantime try exercise.

They say magnesium and vitamin d3 can help depression. But your friend should ALWAYS consult a doctor first before taking these.
atreidae

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

They say magnesium and vitamin d3 can help depression. But your friend should ALWAYS consult a doctor first before taking these.

And most important before taking any pills, along exercise check if you get enough sunlight and eat healty food!

Fruits and vegetables contains almost everything you need, prefer always season foods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: