Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2542 times)
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

I admit i overcome depression .i have anxiety sometimes i feel i always scared and other people even my family dont understand what i feel.i force myself to fight anxiety i focus on work i always talk to anyone i listen to relaxibg music as wat the doctor said.and now i can control it already.it attack sometimes but i know how to control.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Depression is a very serious problem of a person when it hits in her/his life. The moment that its enter is the moment of that person to think himself as a useless and miserable person. To overcome it is a great courage and he/she can't overcome it by being alone, meaning she/he need someone that he can trust and can comfort her/him.
Being alone is not advisable with such kind of person so the presence of capable person that can comfort her/hes emotion is a must.  And a person who is taking care with a depress person must know when to speak, how to speak and why he will say that word.
My suggestion is not 100 pecent can guarantee the good result but I believe it can help and also better to consult the expert like counselor.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Depression is a very serious problem of a person when it hits in her/his life. The moment that its enter is the moment of that person to think himself as a useless and miserable person. To overcome it is a great courage and he/she can't overcome it by being alone, meaning she/he need someone that he can trust and can comfort her/him.
Being alone is not advisable with such kind of person so the presence of capable person that can comfort her/hes emotion is a must.  And a person who is taking care with a depress person must know when to speak, how to speak and why he will say that word.
My suggestion is not 100 pecent can guarantee the good result but I believe it can help and also better to consult the expert like counselor.

To overcome depression you must open up to your closest friends and family. Sorround yourself with the people that makes you happy. Always get enough sleep and exercise. Stay healthy eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as often as you can. Keep in mind positive thoughts like past happenings and memories that will make you smile. Seek medical help from the authorized people like guidance counselor and Psychologist. You need to help yourself no one else can do that to you.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Surround yourself to those people who always their for you , always their to guide you , to understand you , and also to love you .People can overcome depression if she/he have a family that is always their mo matter what happen .Be strong and also just pray and have faith to Him .
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Depression is a serious condition and every person who has that must take this seriously. In dealing with depression, every man in his or her surroundings must be really careful. I also had a friend like that, what I did is, we go out everytime and watch comedy movies. Also we go to comedy bars so that she wont think of any problem. Just keep a company with him or her and make him or happy everytime. Talk to her everyday.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

To overcome depression you need to have the support of your family and friends. You need to be strong in fighting depression.
Frustrated

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Depression is one problem that every people may face. To overcome depression you need to pray. And you need your family by your side.
scission

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

I go to cinema.
I do shopping.
I play football
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

To defeat depression, stress, fears, you need to decide what is more important for you: to live life in fear, in a bad mood and depression, or to get rid of all this and start living happily, successfully and appreciating every moment of life. All people are equal but they live every minute rejoicing while others don't pay attention to all the most beautiful and incredible that is happening around them. Everyone lives in his own world and therefore only the person can decide who he should be a happy or unhappy person.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

Depression in patients with a characteristic is to escape from reality, like closed living alone too low self esteem, exaggerate their own shortcomings, and so on symptoms, if go down for a long time, can lead to depression, change the premise of this vicious circle must force yourself to go out and contact with your friends, to participate in social activities, or go out to travel, though start will be very painful, but as long as after a period of time, the negative emotion will be the external environment slowly melting, your confidence will be renewed.

yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Depression is a state of mind. When we can't do anything according to our plans, we suffer from depression.

Keep busy doing something that will take your time, do something useful, listen to music, play your favorite game.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

I'm telling you that you need to find someone who even worse than your friend, and show her about the person.
Tell her that she is luckier. She should be grateful. The problems we are facing in our life are the way how God make us to be stronger.
Your friend needs to know that each problem must have its solution.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Card

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

I go to cinema.
I do shopping.
I play football

we must be able to withstand and overcome the depression that happens to us, by doing activities that are positive and useful. and always ask the parents or friends we trust about the problems we face.

mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

in order not to be depressed i learned i just need to do something that i personally find good and useful. there are many modalities where you lie to yourself about something you want to do but you remain unhappy doing it. it is an art to recognise that and be always on the lookout for solution to your situation. you'd feel even worse with time if you do not try to do ANYTHING. first of all rise early tomorrow and try to find a model where you earn enough while doing something you find useful and good. Do not worry, humans are adaptable. you will find something. life finds a way.
Clickcluck

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

Depression is medical desease that can be cured only with medicaments
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

She needs exercise, reading, and an interesting hobby. Keep her busy and around people and she should be fine. If not, try a therapist.
cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

Depression will be easier cured if more quickly handled. The handling of the conducted by the spanned psychotherapy, drugs, or a combination of both
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

in order to overcome depression you need to take some rest. Dont allow your self to expose in a crowded place and stressful environment. Take meditation like yoga and massage therapy so that you attract some good vibes and your body good release a good chacara, that help you to maintain a good lifestyle and avoid you from depression. Get enough rest and sleep. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices. Eat healthy foods and enjoy a good relationship with your family.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

in order to overcome depression you need to take some rest. Dont allow your self to expose in a crowded place and stressful environment. Take meditation like yoga and massage therapy so that you attract some good vibes and your body good release a good chacara, that help you to maintain a good lifestyle and avoid you from depression. Get enough rest and sleep. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices. Eat healthy foods and enjoy a good relationship with your family.

Yes,meditation really helps. Find a calm place to do it or if you have some time go for a retreat in a far secluded places where you are away from busy environment. Depression if not addressed it can lead to some mental health problems and you need a professional help. Do't hesitate to visit a psychiatrist for evaluation, it can help you and give better advise and medicines to calm you.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

Say to your friends ..
if you have a problem do not be on your own, stories with friends or relatives, maybe someone can help.
if your friend wants to commit suicide because of depression, tell him to remember his parents.
it's not a solution, everyone must have a problem, but we must face it because happiness is waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: