Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2542 times)
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Depression can be overcome when you engage your mind with meaningful
and praiseworthy course in life.Always keep the mind busy with interesting
skill acquisition, musical lessons, academic engagements and lots of other
very useful hobbies that can make you bring out the potential you were
were created with.It is important you understand one important fact.Depression
is a 'stranger', its only you who has the right to let it in or out.Let it out now.
itsmekathy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

How to overcom depression is a strong sense of self do not feel the same thing as your depression,imagine that you can resist the trials that come to us.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Surround yourself with positive persons, see a psy can also help. I guess it depends a lot on your personnality. But be kind with yourself and do not blame you for being depressed.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

If he/she are in that case of problem no one can help that only god jesus he is willing to help you to overcome your depression and make a whole start in new life all you need to do is to pray with him ask for forgiveness. jesus offers the ability to change. if you do that everything is possible trust me.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Always make fun,go somewhere. Attend party with friends or family. Talk someone who always give you advice or always make fun. Don't mind those people who wish to destroy you. Be positive.
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

"Get Gods help through science and take some anti-depressants."
   There are three things people tend to confuse: depression, grief and sadness. People think of depression as being just sadness. I think whoever said that didn't understand depression!
Real depression isn't being sad when something in your life goes wrong. And depression is just anger turned inward. And she's probably severely depressed because of her physical and emotional state. That alienation and depression can lead to suicide.Well, if she's depressed, she should see Dr! You could've found a way to help her. I think she need a psychologist...  The doctors say that depression is different for everybody, but... one day she might just... feel better. The most commonly used treatment for major depression is antidepressant medication, but antidepressants only suppress symptoms(  
She can't help herself. You must help her, and soon.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

Here are some tips for you:

1. Get into a routine
2.Set goals.
3. Exercise.
4. Eat healthily.
5. Get enough sleep.

I think you would overcome depression what if you maintain it.
Adeolawu

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

You have to do things that relax and energize you
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:48 AM

Depression off many reasons because of love ,family ,friends,sick money and etc.
And how to overcome depression face to it  find someone who can we talk to.Don't think too much ignore it go happy with friends believe every problem can we settled no matter what it is.Be positive always and be strong to fight it.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

One advise, do not try overcoming it by yourself.There are more chances of you failing and falling deeper.
I had bad episodes of depression before myself so I can share some tips to stay above the episodes.

First, talk to someone who will understand. Talking about it helps sometimes.
Second, practice mindfulness and meditation to alleviate negative feelings.
Third, work on improving yourself. It helps that you are making some progress on things. Keeps the negative emotions at bay.

RHMX

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:07:42 AM

I think to overcome depression you need a good, supportive family and friends,they will help you if you talk to them. Professional treatment,exercise can help too, and just be positive.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

If you felt like killing yourself, like no one cares for you whether you live or die, or feeling empty inside of you, you think you are nothing and nothing will ever go right for you then you are suffering depression. The most commonly used ways to treat depression is psychotherapy. The therapist talk to the patient and tries to find the source of depression or problem. The patient must realize the problem, confront it, and overcome it. Another effective way is through medication by using antidepressant drugs. Other ways to overcome depression are through music and dancing, singing, walking, reading a book, find a new hobby, eating healthy foods, exercise, sleep well, fill you life with light, plan your life an think positively.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Don't get close to the negative energy tower. Stick to treatment. Avoid cross infection. Work hard to achieve something you've never done before. Take part in a social event, also away from the negative energy tower. Go to bed early in the evening. Learn to cook.

Remember that what you want is a happy, uplifting self is not the main character in the ethics movie.

Get in a routine. If you're depressed, you need a routine, says Ian Cook.
Set goals. When you're depressed, you may feel like you can't accomplish anything.
Exercise.
Eat healthy.
Get enough sleep.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

Pray for her, you might not have a way how to help her but God knows her situation she just needs to trust God.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

There are a lot's of ways to overcome it but I think it would take a lot of time and effort to overcome depression.
They really need some guidance and some person to motivate them or to be there for them every time.
They have to do some activities to keep them from being alone so they wouldn't feel like their alone in this world.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Дeпpeccия пoявляeтcя нa фoнe кaкoй-тo дeятeльнocти. T.e. чтoбы пpeoдoлeть дeпpeccию нaдo cмeнить poд дeятeльнocти пpocтo зaнятьcя чeм-тo дpyгим.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

According to experts depression is one of the reasons why a person end their life. I’m not an expert but if you’re going to ask me how to overcome depression is when you’re depress find someone who you can talk or share your problem. I believe that sharing your problems can cure your depression.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Keep exercising. Exercise releases some happy factors!

When you're exercising, you can also find some partners to work with.

Mutual encouragement and mutual encouragement. It's very helpful for people with depression.

Have something to share with others!
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

How to overcome your depression? For me its very simple make your self busy like playing sports with your friends or go hungouts with your best friend. So many ways to overcome your depression.  Don't lose hope.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

To overcome depression, we must have faith and ask for the Lord's guidance first. We must keep busy or doing things that would ease our loneliness. It is a serious case that needs attention so we ourselves must do something about it. Try to hang out with your friends or try talking to your family. A good relationship would help you release the sadness that you feel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: