Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 03:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2568 times)
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

All of us could experience depression, Because of failure, fear, worries, sickness, problem and some miserable things in life. But  we need to overcome the depression by solving it not to surrender. We need to understand  what life is, Much better to  live in a simple lifestyle and be contented what we have. So that, we can sleep better. Sleeping 8-10hrs is the best remedy for  depression.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of our suggestion here won't perfectly work for her for we really don't what she suffers from, though there might be some exception but  since she opens up to you then help her, I suggest you bring her to a Psychiatrist for they are the one who excels in this type of problems, and to be honest its really hard to overcome such thing on her own.

kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

Hi princesspoppy. It may be hard to overcome depresion, but I think its possible. Be there for her. You can't do much more. Help her how much you can, but ultimatly your friend has to see the good things in life more than the bad ones. You know how the saying goes: "Time heals every wound." Be there for her and she will be gratefull. Make her laught. Even for one second if you help her escape the depresion you are going in the right depresion. Im no professional, but I hope that my post helped.

nematography

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

Dealing with depression requires action, but taking action when you’re depressed can be hard. Sometimes, just thinking about the things you should do to feel better, like exercising or spending time with friends, can seem exhausting or impossible to put into action.

janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

To overcome your depression, you have to first determine if what you're feeling are the symptoms of depression. Though depression is different for every person, there are a few signs that are hallmarks of the illness. You may have depression. You feel worthless, helpless, or guilty without knowing why, You're feeling hopeless about most aspects of your life and can't imagine that anything will improve for you, and if you have that signs you may consult to your doctor to have variety of tests, conduct a physical examination, and an interview to get to the bottom of your symptoms.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

It's best to get distracted from depression by something, and it depends on what it started .. To be engaged in your favorite business or work, it very much distracts from any problems when you come home tired more than anything you do not want to think about
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

Eat healthy. There is no magic diet that fixes depression. It's a good idea to watch what you eat, though. If depression tends to make you overeat, getting in control of your eating will help you feel better.

Although nothing is definitive, Cook says there's evidence that foods with omega-3 fatty acids (such as salmon and tuna) and folic acid (such as spinach and avocado) could help ease depression
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

if you cant make it through talking with her, it is better that you back it up in prayer. it would be of great help if someone will be there to pray for her consistently. depression is something that we cannot imagine how it feels until it happens to us. depression is not just the mere feeling of being lonely but it goes deeper into that. open communication and using open ended questions are essential to talking to them. silence is also a form of communication. just let them pour out their thoughts, just being there to listen is more than enough for them.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

you can overcome depression just make yourself always busy, and think positive of how life is beautiful can be..
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

In order to overcome depression, you should at least keep yourself busy, forget what causes depression, and try to enjoy yourself.
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

You must not stress yourself too much. Make time to unwind in your surroundings. And most importantly, you mist have a lot of time to rest your body.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

Beating depression is possible by self meditation increasing self-steam with doing the things we love to do, with the people we love.. its possible if we understand our feelings.. then we can react on every negative thoughts to change them to positive. Anything is possible if you believe enough.
Reginalada

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Чтoбы пpeoдoлeть дeпpeccию нyжнo пoйти гyлять нa пpиpoдy, пoceтить нoвoe мecтo, зapaбoтaть дeнeг и влюбитьcя.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

Meditation
What is needed when you are depressed is to get peace of mind and soul. One way is to do meditation.

A number of research results prove that meditation can prevent the recurrence of depression. The power of meditation is like taking antidepressants. Be able to make you feel more calm.

But meditation should be done consistently. Do not just do when need. Make meditation your daily routine.

For those of you who are Muslims, doing zikr and wirid is a form of meditation in accordance with the teachings. Zikr is to train the heart and mouth more to remember God.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Depression comes in most especially in times where a person feels that there is nobody around who can understand his or her feelings. Most would probably say the same thing, 'they wanted to die" because they felt nobody understands his or her feelings. What can you do? Let him feel that the world is a wonderful place to live, and that you could always understand him or her. Maybe this will solve the problem. But make sure you are not only in words but you can also do good things for real.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

It’s hard to overcome depression but you need your family and friends to overcome it. Depression is a serious matter that many people should recognize it and never make fun of it. Because having depression is hard for the person who has it. It may cause suicide that nobody wants to happen to your love ones. So you should talk about or let it out your thoughts and what you so that you wont have a heavy heart that makes you feel depressed.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

WORK!
Do something useful Wink
Depression now is easy to avoid,  all you need is to talk somebody if you had a problem.  Talk to your family.  Because their is no problem that solve if you ended your life.  Life is amazing,  all you need is to be enjoy your life. Just forget the problem,  forget the depression. 

That's right, Depression is very bad to our brain, it is good to talk someone if you have a problem, but also it is nice to have an meditation, in that way our mind have an control and our feelings is our to be relax.
deepflame

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

If you are a Christian and believe in Jesus you could tell her about him.

If not, let me tell you that Jesus changed my life completely. There is joy, piece and meaning in life that I did not have before.
Hope this verse encourages you:

Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

God bless
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

I guess to overcome your depression, you need to be with your family close one or to your closest friends and Husband or wife. Then go with place which you know you are happy every time you visit there. And always think in a positive way and appreciate what God's made for us in this earth/world.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

When you have got a lot of problems, don't solve it and that depress you need to understand that if you will not start  doing something to make your life better the depression will never end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: