Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:20:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2544 times)
radiationaggravated9

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

Sleep well to get rid of depression as it is important.
Samuel Erasmus

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Get out into nature. Be physical. Live in the moment. Challenge yourself. And any other cliche
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

If your depression is at the high, then consult a doctor and take medicines.
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

It's better to start with doing sports or going for travelling, change the environment for a while! I tried these methods, they worked!

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Depression coming when you failed somewhere but you need just to try once more or start doing something else. Emotions shouldn't have control on you.

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Depression is a serious issue in the world history nowadays. The generation now focus more on digital things than creating some fun outside home and doing some kinds of business that able to make the body healthy. The children now is more self centered and wants more attention. If their desires wouldn't meet it can turn their emotion to do such things that not pleasant. Depress is a serious killer to one inner strength. If it will struck the mind it can be a damage. So, before it reach to depression much better to supply the depress person a kind words and a loving gratitude and attitude to let the positive mindset feed to avoid the serious point of depression.
desktopimprove

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Keeping yourself occupied and doing something that makes you happy is important.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

of course there are people who do overcome depression by themselves, some of them sometimes wander and travel alone to get fresh air and relax their selves for a bit and for those who can't overcome depression by themselves consult a doctor or ask opinions from their friends and parents and some voice out their depression to their bestfriends.
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Keeping yourself busy with the stuff you want to do. Just relax yourself. Just keep on thinking positive things.

Mark 123

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

Consult with a doctor. Only after a thorough evaluation with a psychiatrist or psychologist can you be diagnosed with depression.
Recognize that you're suffering from depression. To overcome your depression, you have to first determine if what you're feeling are the symptoms of depression.
Learn about the possible causes of depression. Although doctors have not narrowed down one clear-cut reason people experience depression, they tend to see this disorder arise in people with common genetic, biological, psychological, and environmental factors. Your doctor might determine any of the following as being a cause of your depression:[4]
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

We all experience this kind of negativity, depression can be diverted. Base in my experience i only watch funny videos or just kids like. But often i listen to music and playing instruments will alot to overcome depression. I have not to focus my self at one solution.  For me,  if i am at the state of depress i do the same routine i take so i can overcome depression before it getting worst.  Just try to listen to music or watch funny videos it will help a lot. 

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Depression is felt by a sad and unhappy person in his or her situation. When depression is attacked and felt, the good thing is to talk to GOD and pray and the sparrow that you can overcome and have the comfort of emotions and thoughts. Secondly, consult with your family because they can effectively help you feel better, or with friends who are willing to listen to what you are going through. Don't isolate yourself and think other way to feel you comfortable and better, go to place that is going to make you happy.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
ONCF

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

How to overcome depression?
Do some art work such as painting, dancing, listening to music, playing or other works that help connect with emotions through creative expression. Thus, art therapy is considered an excellent way to treat depression. Such activities help people to express themselves.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

Many way to over come depression,when I fell depression then I read religion books and I become fresh. I think you can try this way.
ScarlettDenev

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

It's OK to be depressed sometimes. Even starts can't shine without darkness. Wink
Never think about your depression as about something personal, people everyday suffer because of it.
Try to enjoy it and cope with it with help of wine, friends, comedy movies, cute kittens and puppies, online games or medicine. I used to take some of these https://nootropicboost.com nootropics and they were OK. I can't say they destroyed my depression, but they helped me to cope with bad thoughts one day in the past. Now I deal with anxiety thanks to my german shepherd named Sammy.  Kiss She's adorable and she just doesn't me give time to be sad.  Grin

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

The way I overcame my depression was to feel all the sadness and emotions that were going through my body. Previously I was numbing the pain with substances and that clearly did not help. After that I tried going sober and as painful as it was, it was liberating because I knew after all that pain I would make it to the other side. I hope my story can help one individual out there today, to take that leap of faith and feel the bad feelings. It isn't something you want to hear, but when you feel those feelings you take their bad power away from them. Take that nasty power of depression away! Smiley

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

If you have reached a high state of depression then taking pills is the only thing.
MNMLs

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

The only way I find to get over it is trying to get as far from it as you can. There are a lot of ways to get rid of it, try to occupy yourself with anything you really like.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

You can overcome depression by always being there to that person guide , protect , or love him/her. They must have the support of their own family .
Lifback

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

If my suggestion you can invite your friends somewhere where the place is comfortable to provide input example if he can be sent to prayer Muslims, ngaji etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: