Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2544 times)
zovko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

just stay away from drugs!
and negative people. you will heal
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

Depression is a behavior disorder. It can destroy someone's life. To overcome behavior, the person must consult it to his/her family. Because I believe that family is the best person you can lean on in times of troubles.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

If depression can take over her, moreover, she can definitely take down depression. In life, choosing to die because of suffering to this mental illness is their only scape, maybe I'm not in the position to say these things, but I hope it will help.

For me, as depression kills everything in you, then fight it. Fight it by reversing everything. Kill depression by reversing all those things that depression kills on you.

It might be hard, but learning what are those things, and being motivated in fighting it will be of a great help.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

At least you are trying to help her out. Don't ever stop that, your efforts can keep her alive. She needs to find a simple little fun in her life to save herself from depression. If she failed to find it then you should try to help her find it. I know I don't sounds good, but this really works. I wish you two all the best.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

set easily managable short-term goals for yourself. Also go see a therapist.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

I am also currently helping a friend who has depression. The first thing your friend needs is a listening ear. Someone who is willing to listen to everything he/she has to say without judging. You don't have to agree with everything he/she has to say, but your presence is greatly appreciated.

kinilawnabakulaw

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Also, it would help if you would tell him/her words of affirmation like "you are not alone in this", "I am here for you" or "I may not know how you feel but I just let me know if there is anything I can help you with". Of course, do not say anything if you really don't mean it. Then gently persuade him or her to also ask for professional help.

vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

They have many ways to overcome depression so Depression is a weakening condition that can make it impossible for you to enjoy your daily existence. If you are plagued with feelings of overwhelming sadness, loneliness, worthlessness, and cannot imagine that things will get any better, then you may be suffering from depression. First is Recognize that you're suffering from depression. To overcome your depression, you have to first determine if what you're feeling are the symptoms of depression. Though depression is different for every person, there are a few signs that are hallmarks of the illness. You may have depression, second is Search for a situational cause. Before your psychological evaluation, start thinking about some root causes of your depression that may be causing you pain in your everyday life. There's a good chance that specific situations happening in your life, and your reaction to these ordeals, may be contributing to your poor mood. And lastly Starting a journal can help you reflect on your depression and feelings and monitor your sensations throughout the day. Make a goal of writing in your journal at least once a day, preferably in the evenings, when you can wrap up whatever the day brought you. Writing in a journal can make you feel more in touch with your thoughts, less alone, and more aware of the things that make you happy or unhappy. Be optimistic always positive thinking
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

To overcome depression you need to have support from friends and relatives very much. If you have a family that lives all for you, then I think you can get through it all.
yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

Having a pet at home is very helpful and it will help you keep busy.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Don't suppress your emotions: Always find a way to express your emotions instead of suppressing them. The habit of expressing your emotions can protect you from a wide array of bad emotions including depression
tinnedchatting

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Depression is not a good thing to avoid it, stop thinking of the things that makes you sad.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

Depression is not a good thing to avoid it, stop thinking of the things that makes you sad.

True,  over thinking  cannot  help to lessen your burdens in life. It will just make you more sad and so depressed.  Just do the things you really wanted, have fun and enjoy life to overcome your depression.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Find a purpose, have some friends, otherwise go see a doctor.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Suicide. Just do it.

Well your suggestion doesn't help enormously. Like here's a thing, you may cut hadship here on earth but didn't Gd promised that He has a good plan for us on a right time and that everything happened for a purpose. And if you cut it out you cant enjoy your life.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

well its a matter of how you see the situation you are in. what is the cause of the depression. dealing with it from the root from the root is the key
Mmaklay4

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Learn meditation. You do not need to go to yega, you just need to learn to calm down. Use any position: standing, lying, sitting and so on, the main thing that was convenient.
  Imagine that you are in the most beautiful place.
  Then ask the question that you need the answer to. The main condition: to be extremely calm, but not asleep.
   You will be freed from the chains of depression.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

This are the things that we need to do when we are experiencing depression this depression make us feel that we are helpless so thise are the tips the first is we need to set goals in order for us to know that in every single way we accomplished things in a little way in ourselves because being depressed we think that we are not always finish on the things that we need to do. Next our brain needs to be rewire on a positive ways so that we need to exercise. It also we need to eat healthy food that would really helps us to be strong and healthy living make sure that you will eat healthy foods just a reminder. It is very important also to have a enough sleep because This are the things that we need to do when we are experiencing depression this depression make us feel that we are helpless so thise are the tips the first is we need to set goals in order for us to know that in every single way we accomplished things in a little way in ourselves because being depressed we think that we are not always finish on the things that we need to do. Next our brain needs to be rewire on a positive ways so that we need to exercise. It also we need to eat healthy food that would really helps us to be strong and healthy living make sure that you will eat healthy foods just a reminder. It is very important also to have a enough sleep because too little sleep can make depression worse.
GenaBoom

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

occupy yourself with the things you like to do most. if its drinking-drink, if its painting-paint, smoking-smoke. the most important thing is to get as far as you can from your problem.
Gabbass

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

real depression is a very serious deseas, firrst of all try not to loose yourself as far. if you are depressed there might be plenty of resons why. you may start with your food, check if it doesnt consist only from rubbish food or too salty, fat ot spicy. then check your surrounding, it may be negative news, that you read every day, negotive person, that is always near you. try to stay positive and the world will be yours
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: