Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2542 times)
pureesconned

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

Stay happy and be occupied with the things you like the most. 
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

You need to unwind with thosepeople who care  love and protect you
valeviarizona

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

3 Ways to Overcome Depression:

1. Meditation

What is needed when you are depressed is to get peace of mind and soul. One way is to do meditation.

A number of research results prove that meditation can prevent the recurrence of depression. The power of meditation is like taking antidepressants. Be able to make you feel more calm.

But meditation should be done consistently. Do not just do when need. Make meditation your daily routine.

For those of you who are Muslims, doing zikr and wirid is a form of meditation in accordance with the teachings. Zikr is to train the heart and mouth more to remember God.

Rutinkan berzikir throughout your activities, then the heart will feel more calm.

2. Do Sports Light

Doing exercise regularly can not only nourish the body. But it is also a way of overcoming depression. Especially mild depression to moderate depression. Do this healthy routine every morning.

Why choose morning? Because then the air is still quite fresh. The air has not been much contaminated by vehicle fumes.

Especially if you exercise in an area that still many trees. There is plenty of fresh oxygen to breathe while exercising.

Sports that do not have to be heavy. Walking around the residential complex was helpful enough. If your home is close to the park, can also do light jogging there.

3. Lighten with Storytelling

how to overcome depression

Whatever thing is burdening your mind, lighten it by telling a story. Depression can arise because you keep the burden of the mind alone.

Share with your friends or friends. Thus, the existing load can begin to decrease.

Storytelling is also a way of expelling an aura and the negative energy that is due to depression. You can tell the burden you have in mind step by step.

Tell me what you want to tell. If there is something you still want to keep, please save it first.

When you're ready to get everything out, just do it. Being too long keeps the burden obviously unhealthy for your soul.

But remember, tell the person you really believe in. Those who can lock and save your whole story just for him alone.

Hope can help ☺
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
WORK!
Do something useful Wink
Yes precisely that`s very important, do what makes you happy not only for them but you should practically do it for yourself and bare it on your mind that you only live ones so make useful things that you want in your life without any regrets.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

According to experts depression is one of the reasons why a person end their life. I’m not an expert but if you’re going to ask me how to overcome depression is when you’re depress find someone who you can talk or share your problem. I believe that sharing your problems can cure your depression.
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:54 AM

To overcome depression one must be happy and cheerful.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

For me to overcome depression is let yourself learn how to let go some hard things in life. Let go is the only solution that I think the best way to overcome depression.
KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

For me to overcome it, talk to somebody releases your feelings just be happy stay away in negative things happening to you be positive always, believe that all things are happening is just a test in your life to be a strong people. You can also do physical exercise make activities, make more friends give time to bond with them. And the important thing to do is focus on your path in life.

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Just go murder a bunch of people.

Indra123

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

To overcome depression is not an easy matter you have to open up, all your problems to your trusted friends, parents and or psychiatrists to give you advice on what to do in your problem, so that your life will not be in vain.
y_stars

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

Depression is a time to reflect and figure out what's causing this feeling of giving up and doing something about it.
RomanceThe

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
find a hobby, a goal in life. More to communicate with other people. Go on a trip. Well, more work .
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

I suggest to watch comedy movies and go out a lot. Those might overcome the depression, or at least reduce it. Watching movies is the way we can relieve the depression through laughing, and going out and meeting many people is the way we can forget our problems and get motivation from them.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Depression is the problem in your head you should solve but you need to try to understand that everything alright , you are stil living and everything would be alright.

crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

simply by being busy at all time, busy with something fruitful.
meditation
physical exercise with target.
talk to people you trust about your current state of mind.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

Depressiin is a killer. And it is really hard to identify if someone was actually suffering from it. As for someone who's been through it. The best advice i can give to them is to pray and share what you are going through to the people you trust. Think of what made you happy all this years.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
laki85

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Hi, So many ways available  overcome to depression. Talking with your friends or family regarding issues, walking with you puppy or friends, spend sometime with nature, Listen to music, Play game, dinner outing with you family, meet new people  or join a club,  watching funny movies ect...
dashywashy

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Depression is a weakening condition that can make it impossible for you to enjoy your daily existence. If you are lonely, and thinking that a certain problem will not get better or there is no solution you are suffering for depression. To overcome depression first understand your depression, second improve your life and lastly develop healthier habits.
anazinovjeva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

The best you can do is to go to a psychologist. Alternatively you can try to find a new hobby to distract yourself from destructing thoughts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

simple for it, vacation and fun hobby, that's how I deal with depression
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: