Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold everything  (Read 2002 times)
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

OP, If by doing so you did felt happy and with the sencion, "mission accomplished", then you have to be proud of yourself, because you have closed a cycle of your life.
Now, about the various fluctuations both up and down, in fact difficult to know and understand if they are caused by the same reason, but since it is not possible to have privileged information, I think everything revolves around the demand and supply, ofcourse, there is always some external factor influencing decisions.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

For newcomers and new players in the world of crypto it is hard to get into the state of bitcoin today, high prices, transaction fees are now also high.

Keep your decisions right considering the conditions of money and taxes imposed by your country.

But for the future, to be patient in the bitcoin world, I first started playing faucet, after collecting a lot and it took up to a year more, then invested in cloud mining genesis-mining and hashing24, then ventured to get acquainted with altcoin that eventually stranded in market currencies and learn how to trade digital coins including bitcoins.

All need process, intention and perseverance.
Hope you succeed and success in the future.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

Bitcoin is not for everyone. It is extremely volatile and very speculative. Arguably, the trend towards higher prices will continue, but at some point there will be a crash. I think the crash -- the big one -- is a long way off, though. Diversification is key.

Plus fearing the tax reforms and other tax related issues is not the business of trading and holding cryptos. It's just another aspect of bitcoin world. Fearing tax should not result in selling your assets.
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

This is great for crypto
Can all the weak hands please leave the party and leave the big boys to take it on to the next level.
And this is holidays time, many people pullout to enjoy their holidays
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

The feeling of the price had falling down then you dont know whether to sell all or hold atleast. When you in a panic selling you can really sell everything that you have but when you do some atleast analyzation you can save atleast a little amount and risks to hold. As a whole, btc prise will rise again for sure.
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:23:42 PM

i don't think this is good time to sell , because in last few days bitcoin was going up fastly.some times you will be a lucky one ,because According to Coindesk, the cryptocurrency was trading at 13,155 (£9,822) after its value plunged by $2,000 US dollars in the space of 12 hours. It comes after a troubled week for Bitcoin in which a cryptocurrency exchange went bust in South Korea following a cyber attack. Coinbase, another exchange based in the US, also said it was opening an investigation into sharp price increases in the price of a new cryptocurrency called Bitcoin Cash.

Sub1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

A man upped sticks, sold everything he had for Bitcoin and moved his family to a campsite after claiming that he is waiting for the next "boom" in cryptocurrencies.

Didi Taihuttu, 39, moved his family to a campsite outside of Venlo in the Netherlands, after putting his house on the market along with other possessions including his car, motorbike, children's toys and other family consumables.

Bitcoin and Blockchain, the technology behind the currency, eliminates the need for a third party such as a bank or building society to approve payments, as a network of computers keeps a record of all transactions.

The Dutchman believes that the technology is transforming the role of banks in society - and that there is more to be made from the emerging currency.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

High Risk, this is very high risk investment
I hold btc since $1000, and now i think a good day to sell
Btc price is very dangerous after All Time High correction about 40%
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

BTC is now on voltality situation. May be it will be  effect on other crypto currencies.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Madmim

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

As long as you are happy with the profits you made then it's OK. At some point you may want to reinvest again and jump back onto the bitcoin rolercoster

In my opinion it is one of the best thing one could say about investment. An investment is good when you get desired profit from that. Not what you could have made if you had held it for a little longer. Prices will go up and down but taking what you need matters most. Sad thing is I am later to join the field.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

Many people are dissapointed because of bitcoin volatilities, no one can predict bitcoin prices. While you may regret cashing out at some point in the future when bitcoin goes up way higher I think it will save you so much stress that you did it now.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

But....I sold everything... My cryptocurrency that is Smiley
The reason is that I can not grasp the reason of the cause behind the value changing so much whenever it happens.

"ooooh now it went up a lot"...
"aaaaah now it went down a lot"

You aren't not a long time member here, so I guess you've bought somewhere near the top. It's understandable that you don't want to hold it when it gets close to your entry point and it's wise to sell to save yourself from losing money. Although I'd advise you not to get frustrated and turn away from BTC. It is still in a bullish wave and is going up in the long run. I have bought mine long ago and I'm still holding.

Then you google and google and wonder....WHY? Why did it go up a lot. Why did it go down a lot.
Sometimes you can find out about some guy with influence that said something on a conference on the other side of the World.
Sometimes it is because a site like coinbase made a mistake or introduced something new..

Why did you buy it in the first place if you have such a limited understanding of cryptocurrency market? Did you start to google and wonder before you put your money on the line or after?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

Bitcoin is not for everyone. It is extremely volatile and very speculative. Arguably, the trend towards higher prices will continue, but at some point there will be a crash. I think the crash -- the big one -- is a long way off, though. Diversification is key.
agree with the statement btc is not for everyone, only who can tolerate such up down will stick to crypto currency.

Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:01:57 PM

You are not a big believer in bitcoin that's why you sold bitcoin for small value and you will regret it once it reaches to moon.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

I only sold my altcoins which only im with profit,and will buy back them when Btc price will go up and those alt will go down.

daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

I am grateful I have not sold anything to buy bitcoin, of course because I did not have enough money to buy bitcoin Grin but I'm sorry to hear that bitcoin prices are now plummeting.
maybe they are beginner investors now are confused or disappointed to see their money wasted, but this will not be long
bitcoin will definitely rise again.
Do you know why bitcoin prices plummet? This is tantamount to selling chili during harvest time, during the harvest of the chili peppers must have a lot of chilli stock, if not quickly sold of course will make chill quickly rot. And when you sell chili outside chili harvest season of course you will get higher selling profits.
So in conclusion more and more people who grow chili will lower the selling price and the rarer the number of people who harvest the chilli will be the higher the selling price
so is bitcoin.
rob31

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:14:14 PM

I bought a little more ethereum today on the dip. Im not concerned with short term volatility, I am holding for the long term.
tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

R.I.P.
Till you come back to the game!
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

I think that price hikes or price reductions are not predictable, so every decision taken is self-choice, why it should be sold all, why should be endured, every man makes a sell decision because of need, do not regret the point how much we are thankful Smiley

Billitator

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

Agree with you, I've diversified my portfolio and hold 6 different cryptocurrencies for a long term. Do you think that BTC has already reached the bottom?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: