Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
agnostos

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:44 AM

There is a lot you can benefit in bitcoin, with patience and hard work it could make you rich. Whether you invest or not, you can still earn, there are many ways to earn bitcoin. The price is moving fast, sometimes goes high or rapidly drops, that makes a disadvantage in bitcoin.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

There is a lot you can benefit in bitcoin, with patience and hard work it could make you rich. Whether you invest or not, you can still earn, there are many ways to earn bitcoin. The price is moving fast, sometimes goes high or rapidly drops, that makes a disadvantage in bitcoin.
I think that at this point we should invest in bitcoin, if you invest in bitcoin you will be able to get the best profit with the lowest risk, you can see that bitcoin has very high value and transaction volume So, I believe that at this point you should only trade and invest in short bitcoin. Because bitcoin has a huge impact on the crypto market so bitcoin prices are not so fluctuating so profit is lower when you invest in other coin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:28:10 AM

There are advantages and disadvantages when you are investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. You can research online the following advantages and disadvantages and with that, hope it will give you a better understanding and overview that would led you to decide whether you will go on bitcoin investment or not.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
In my opinion, investing in Bitcoin is a good thing and it does not mean negatively. Because Bitcoin will grow stronger and we need to believe it.
I believe that Cryptocurrency will become very great in the future and their value will increase dramatically. So investing in Bitcoin right now and holding would be a right decision.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

invest it must be brave and not afraid of any risk. Including investing bitcoin there is a loss if the price of bitcoin down is the reason that makes us get a loss. But once the profit is very large if bitcoin prices continue to rise or climb.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

that it cannot be done and told, can be relied upon, it depends on us where we can take advantage of opportunities and risks as best as possible, if you have a lot of capital but cannot take advantage of the opportunities and risks that will be in vain
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

The downside is that the BTC price fluctuations are large, if you do not choose the right time to trade, you will probably lose money, but if you have experience and choose the right time, profits will come to you quickly. fast
Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Bitcoin is highly volatile currency. It start as a currency exchange medium but now it is highly used for investment purposes. Bitcoin is give profit in short time but nit for long periods. Advantage in bitcoin investment is bitcoin gives high profit in short time periods. And you can invest in it anywhere anytime with out taking help of any third party involvement. Bitcoin investment also has disadvantage like  tou can't depend it for long term purposes. And it is highly volatile too. Their is no future in bitcoin investment. Many people invest in it for its hype in market.
Observing bitcoin price movements from the beginning to the present, extraordinary! From worthless to very valuable. Bitcoin as an investment has risen very fast and makes its investors rich. Investment in digital currency, with a very fast return on profits. Bitcoin also began to be accepted as a means of payment in various countries, with different regulations between countries. So, investing in bitcoin is very profitable.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Investing in bitcoin is a good idea because its like drawing your future. Bitcoin is one of the ways to make your dream come true. There are a lot of things that you can do with bitcoin like you can use it on paying online like buying clothes, foods, accessories, gadgets, and food also. And bitcoin is easy to way to send money from someone all you need to have is the bitcoin wallet of the people that you send money. You can also have bitcoin in many ways such is mining, trading or investing and more.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Why all the articles indicate a lack of anything you can not buy.  Friends, for bitcoin you can buy things and much more for a long time.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin this maybe you are right and I think again the investment in bitcoin is profitable because sata has never felt the profit that I get in bitcoin and also there is a loss, because all investments have a profit and loss

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

Investing in Bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages. It's your decision and the time to invest your destiny. So before investing in bitcoin you know what to do and you should also know the time to invest. And this is a wait for market crash because you can buy a bitcoin inexpensive and of course more btc you can buy. Certainly when the bitcoin price is higher then you earn a profit.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Bitcoin is good because it is a non-correlated asset, which in many respects is similar to gold. However, the first crypto currency has a number of advantages over this precious metal. In particular, bitcoin is much more transportable and better serves as a means of exchange. However, while bitcoin has not become an effective payment system or a viable

Bitcoin has many advantages given to many investor, it has incredibly low transaction fees , in fact sometimes they are even free.Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet your Bitcoin is untouchable by Governments or banks. For example the Cyprus raid on banks could not take place if you held your cash as Bitcoin. Yet Bitcoin also have its disadvantages where in  it is not widely accepted nationwide. Wallet can be lost and sad to say their is nothing we can do to recover it, because as what I say government has no control to bitcoin.
I chose bitcoin for investing more than gold and any crypto currency. The advantage is to much we can earn money in just short time we can double our money even we invest low amount.We can withdraw our money any time.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

Bitcoin is good because it is a non-correlated asset, which in many respects is similar to gold. However, the first crypto currency has a number of advantages over this precious metal. In particular, bitcoin is much more transportable and better serves as a means of exchange. However, while bitcoin has not become an effective payment system or a viable

Bitcoin has many advantages given to many investor, it has incredibly low transaction fees , in fact sometimes they are even free.Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet your Bitcoin is untouchable by Governments or banks. For example the Cyprus raid on banks could not take place if you held your cash as Bitcoin. Yet Bitcoin also have its disadvantages where in  it is not widely accepted nationwide. Wallet can be lost and sad to say their is nothing we can do to recover it, because as what I say government has no control to bitcoin.
The first advantage which i like most is we can double our money in just short time and the disadvantage which really makes me fear is the chances of losing your money.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Well yes all things created has the advantage and disadvantage and we know that there are much more than that to record on those things. It is not only for the record but it is for the people who will going to utilize the bitcoin or any cryptocurrency same as with bitcoin.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

Just like there are disadvantages and advantages of everything, bitcoin investment has its own advantage and disadvantage.
You could make a lot of money investing in bitcoin and you could loose your money and go rekt.
inneveca

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

I personally cannot see any disadvantage of bitcoin. but bitcoin has so many advantages. I think that the big advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin is a universal currency and we can use it in any corner of the world. Bitcoin will very soon be available in all over the world and it will facilitate us to use it for everything for which we are currently using fiat currency.
The disadvantage is its volatile it can be drop at any time plus i a lots of scammers are here with fake ICO companies we should not believe and simply invest on them. I am happy to chose bitcoins its double my money and gives me huge profit.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

All potential to become higher standard of living is on the crypto world, but there is possibility that your effort become nothing if you don't used your own initiative and  strategy, bitcoin would be the greatest sources of financial if we are fully understood whats the good service of bitcoin.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Investing in Bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages. It's your decision and the time to invest your destiny. So before investing in bitcoin you know what to do and you should also know the time to invest. And this is a wait for market crash because you can buy a bitcoin inexpensive and of course more btc you can buy. Certainly when the bitcoin price is higher then you earn a profit.
If you are an experience in the bitcoin and know where to invest and where not, you can get good profits from your investment. If one can identify scam, once can then only invest in trusted sites to get good profits.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

Every investment has their own pros and cons, same with bitcoin. And here is what i thought about bitcoin's pros and cons.
Pros (advantages) :
1. Secure
2. Act as global currency
3. Inflation
4. Savings

Cons (disadvantages) :
1. Unstable
2. High risks (stolen or lost)
3. Money laundering

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: