Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The first advantage that I faced in my life was the flexible schedule of work because I work only those days and those hours that is comfortable to me and I can plan them as I want to, in opposite to my previous job place.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

Investing in bitcoin has disadvantage and advantage, the botcoin has many things to understand , to be familiar, to have knowledge especially digital and applications ,hackers and scams,this are the disadvantage of bitcoin, but if you can comply the works then it will also gain and profittable and can sustain the daily needs especially financies, that are the advantage of bitcoin.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

The advantage is simply having the opportunity to earn profit everytime the market value is increasing and the downside is losing profit whenever the market is dumping. Market volatility is in nature not only in Bitcoin but also to most of the cryptos. Investors should just be patient in order to avoid uncertainties regarding with loss of profit because dumps are just temporary.

dams87

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

in my opinion all those who are investment must have risks and benefits not only on bitcoin, to minimize losses we must understand what we will do in investment. if you already know what you have to do in investing, the risk will not be too large.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

In every field of investing let it be fiat currency or Cryptocurrencies there will be several advantages and disadvantages too. Cryptocurrencies are digital and virtual currency the first and the famous one is Bitcoin that was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in the year 2009 . The transaction of fund is operated easily and with low fees and it is safe and secure . For the safeness of fund the private and public keys are used .Bitcoins are backed by computers there are no physical notes and no intermediaries.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

Cryptocurrencies ensure that transfer of funds between business or people is safe and exceedingly easy. Private and public keys are utilized to ensure transactions are safe and transference fee's for funds are kept at a minimum low. Block chains are online ledgers and people can transfer them through computers ensuring that others are honest. This makes transactions transparent since different people can verify them.
DISADVANTAGES,
-Cryptocurrencies are backed by computers and maths as opposed to other currencies that have precious metals to back the.
-There are no physical notes and coins to represent the currency and therefore no central repository making it hard to recover any balance in case of a system crash.
- Cryptocurrencies experience a lot of fluctuation and this can lead to the market being volatile meaning that a lot of money can be lost or gained within a short period.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

I think the advantages is :
Freedom in Payment
Control and Security
Information is Transparent
Very Low Fees
Fewer Risks for Merchants
and the Disadvantages is: Still very new and few people know

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

I really think that advantage and disadvantage of bitcoin is warn every users that might be a big risk to invest on bitcoin because a lot of people gain and lost every day because of bitcoin and knowledge about bitcoin is a big help to us to do investigate and slowly invest in bitcoin and do not rush.
people123

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

In spite of the fact that this has expressed a substantial focuses, a portion of the dangers have been opposed in light of the fact that bitcoin is to some degree getting to be standard at this point. You can utilize bitcoin and purchase a considerable amount of stuff in return, as many individuals are in supreme strive after bitcoin. They find bitcoin it be income sans work so for what reason not? Bitcoin is currently being traceable and there are better altcoins that are great regarding obscurity.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
From among disadvantages I should point out that you can never know will you have the same amount of money that you have put it in when you will decide to take out, and this is the main point in my opinion that prevents people to invest in Bitcoin.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

One of the main pluses could May very well faced head-on designed by instance I just typed crypto, will be Escape which is within your dislocation destination. Then I now survived through 3 completely different towns, cities with my use, solely cut down living spaces not to mention working hard constantly, because of your Bitcoin.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

One of the main pluses could May very well faced head-on designed by instance I just typed crypto, will be Escape which is within your dislocation destination. Then I now survived through 3 completely different towns, cities with my use, solely cut down living spaces not to mention working hard constantly, because of your Bitcoin.
Like fiat investment bitcoin also has its advantage and disadvantage but as for me there is a lot of good things than unfavorable one in bitcoin investment and the  part I like it most is its opportunity to give profit even a short period of time only that we don't have any assurance of when since bitcoin is very volatile.

Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

The advantages of investment into bitcoin far outweighs the disadvantages to me. Not long ago, i had the chance to invest just $1000 into bitcoin and to my surprise, i had 100% profit from that investment within a twinkle of an eye. The only thing that scares people most is the price instability and i stand to tell you that it is normal in crypto.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I actually read the article. It is quite informative although did not clearly state the advantages and disadvantages the way I thought. Simply learn to protect your coins and tokens. Chose the right exchange that suit your need.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

The benefits are very much like those in your article and also the disadvantages. Because everyone who wants to make a profit will surely get a loss.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

Investing on bitcoin has advantages ,first you are the one managing your investments, good works earn you more profits ,you have less expenses in bitcoin investment only internet and power supply, if you are computer enthusiast thats better, but there are also disadvantages it need much and proper time management, becareful and cautious with your transactions ,there are hackers and scammers around but overall botcoin is really profittable investment.
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.

Investing in bitcoin can bring you a chance to earn extra money for yourself. It is possible to double or even triple the amount of capital you have, of course sometimes you have to accept a little risk. So I think choosing the right time to buy and hold long term is good
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

Bitcoin will also continue to grow in popularity as it's private, free from bank fees, and offers payment freedom that's free of any intermediaries. It also offers merchants less risk as payments can't be reversed and unlike traditional banking, it's also fast.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

From the article above. They say that the transaction is in minutes. But I think if the transaction exceeds the capacity, is that in minutes?
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

Well yes all things created has the advantage and disadvantage and we know that there are much more than that to record on those things. It is not only for the record but it is for the people who will going to utilize the bitcoin or any cryptocurrency same as with bitcoin.
If you are looking for a source which benefits for you on many ways then proceed for Bitcoin because it has more opportunities and uses for you. It is has most disadvantage if you do not know about it then your entrance into this business will hurt you. On the other hand Bitcoin’s investment is more than anything as we know that it is the most valuable currency so it gives us huge returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: