Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

Investing into bitcoin has been the ideal investment moat people do invest into. What I wonder about is the time to which the dump comes to a spike. Aside this, bitcoin investment has been superb and outstanding investment I will forever love to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Somehow I heard such an opinion that once people understand how bitcoin works, they will immediately stop investing in it. In part, I agree with this position. From a technical point of view, bitcoins, like the very first digital currency, have significant drawbacks. But on the other hand - the market side - he also has huge advantages.
middlebridgebtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Bitcoin based investments is exceptionally fun since it is extremely helpful for its clients. The favorable position is when bitcoin costs go up and for misfortunes I don't feel it. So I think the misfortune in time as it were. Since if the bitcoin goes down I hold it until the bitcoin returns up.
Mespirst

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

Even though bitcoin has a disadvantage in investing I still believe that the advantage will keep us alive that bitcoins value will increase and give us some profit if we invest huge amount to it and spreading some positive outcome of bitcoin will increase too that the bitcoin has a big impact to our economy and help us the most to grow.
The principal advantage which I like most is we can get our cash in simply brief time and the burden which truly makes me fear is the odds of losing your cash.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Even though bitcoin has a disadvantage in investing I still believe that the advantage will keep us alive that bitcoins value will increase and give us some profit if we invest huge amount to it and spreading some positive outcome of bitcoin will increase too that the bitcoin has a big impact to our economy and help us the most to grow.
If you want to invest you really have to invest in large amounts if you want a much better profit, but in bitcoin I think investing in a minimal amount still has a good chance too if you are able to wait for prices to skyrocket again in the future. Because of being a holder of bitcoin for a long time I am sure to produce very good results. Investing does have risks, but if you believe about bitcoin and are able to be patient and not easily affected by negative issues, you can get good profits in the future.
If there's gigantic benefit then there's enormous odds of losing your cash too since its unpredictable and not under control. Need to be careful enough.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
I dont think about Bitcoin's risk to investors. Because that risk has gone through, it's the dot-com bubble burst. And I think this is a good time to invest and less risky. BTC has come up with its actual value and it is quite cheap.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

The advantage of investing in bitcoin can be a pretty big profit for Bitcoin. The downside is probably the instability in the cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin investment is clearly profitable, because prices increase every year. For short-term investments, prices rise and fall quickly. But for the long term, as long as bitcoin is stored until the price rises as desired, then it is definitely profitable.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

for a long time this is the one who invests if I think it's a big advantage too, and bitcoin is a very good investment place and promises results. especially if it is used as a long-term investment

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
If you enter the cryptocurrency you need to risk something just like investing, you need to risk your trust on investing because you need to trust the one's you invest, for example if you invest in bitcoin there are some advantages and disadvantages just like an advantages is you may earn more money if the price of bitcoin rise but the disadvantage is Bitcoin don't have a stable market value so that if the bitcoin goes down you may lose.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to be able to become or get big profits, and investing in bitcoin certainly has a very high profit. because our money can increase many times when the price of bitcoin rises. And the disadvantage of investing in Cryptocurrency is that when the loss is suddenly we will experience a loss and we cannot complain to anyone.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

About advantages
Transactional convenience: Any transaction has a limit on the transfer and receive money, but for bitcoin there is no limit. You can send unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends. No matter where they are in the world they will also receive. You can also send at any time no one can manage the amount you send.
Ensure security and confidentiality
Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is still kept, but your identity is kept private. This is one of the outstanding advantages that you get when investing in the field of virtual money.
Bitcoin can not be faked
The cost of testing gold is very high, and bitcoin testing is not costly and the truth is that bitcoin can not be faked. Because bitcoin is not shown in physical form.
The cost is extremely low
There are no intermediaries involved in the field of virtual currency investing. However, you still have to deal with the transaction but it is not worth it.
On the downside
Not many users: The fact is that the field of virtual money is still quite new and not many people know. The people of Vietnam have been used to using gold and silver. People are very shy and anxious to invest in this field.
Somewhat unwieldy: In order to invest in bitcoin you need to have certain knowledge to get involved in this area. For those who are not technologically savvy, they can not participate in bitcoin. If not understood, the risk of fraud is very high.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Bitcoin is a good project and can be an option for investment and can make a profit. Although the value of bitcoin is unstable, but I think bitcoin can still make a profit, and therefore I believe in bitcoin to be a real source of income.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

As you all know, investing in Btc can be risky, but a lot of people invest. One simple thing is that it can bring big income for us. But not everyone has. Being rich by Btc, you do not have the knowledge you will fail. Believe in your ability but do not blindly.

Yes there will always be a risk in investing in bitcoin and we cannot avoid it to not happen, the best thing to do is to keep searching and learning new strategies in making new investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.
One of the huge advantages of investing in bitcoin is you can make and earn profit and we all know that it is profitable. In addition, the disadvantages of investing in bitcoin is the price because it is volatile and unstable. And,  do not be scared on its disadvantages but use it to make good strategy once you do investing in bitcoin.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.

It is true. The advantage and disadvantage of it is the price. Somewhat the volatility of the market. It goes up and all.of a sudden it goes down. Its a chaos. We cannot really say what will going to happen. Sometimes even the experts predicted wrong things. Just one thing for sure it has a potential.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Off course there is always advantage and disadvantage in ivesting in bitcoin, bitcoin is always been a risk investing, those who are brave enough to invest can somehow gain bigger profit in the Long run but then there is market whose condition is up and down and you sometimes win sometimes you lose.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
credits_1

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

nice article, but it would be more good if you just make qoute of it to avoid spam.
but about the content, its nice for the reason that it tells about the advantages though few were not but overall it does good.
but we cant be assured until we, ourselves experienced the advantages of investing bitcoin, though we all know that it is a risk to take but all would be worth it.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

One of the huge advantages of investing in bitcoin is you can make and earn profit and we all know that it is profitable. In addition, the disadvantages of investing in bitcoin is the price because it is volatile and unstable. And,  do not be scared on its disadvantages but use it to make good strategy once you do investing in bitcoin.

Volatility is not really a disadvantage but rather it is an advantage to us because we can earn a lot of profit if ever the price jumps thru the roof but  of course we can also loose because investing isnt all about winning , investing is like a gambling that luck do rarely occur .

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

Volatility is not really a disadvantage but rather it is an advantage to us because we can earn a lot of profit if ever the price jumps thru the roof but  of course we can also loose because investing isnt all about winning , investing is like a gambling that luck do rarely occur .

right. in the absence of high volacity, market seems not excited. of course this applies to those who have good trading skills. so it will be easy to find desired profit in a short time

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

Well, people today only use prices that rise and fall in bitcoin to take advantage of the benefits in it. but, it really benefits, especially when you have a lot of bitcoin. but still it's risky. well, maybe the profit or not depends on how you use it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: