Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

You know in everything we did...  It have a disadvantage and advantage and even in bitcoin it really happen...  Investing is goo if it leads to your success and if your efforts and money are not wasted and also if you earn here always but if it causes for your downfall it surely not good especially if it you lose lot of money... But its part of our work...  We are just playing game here and we are just like gambling here we need to take risk if we want to succeed... But always think the disadvantage...
Bitcoin is not a game. In gambling, your success depends on the occasion. Bitcoin is quite different. Bitcoin gives people qualities that Fiat can't give. This is a significant advantage and therefore it will attract more people every year. It is predictable to expect an increase in capitalization and as a result of rising prices.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
for me the simplest answer of bitcoin advantage is the volatility and the accessibility of the said coin as we see how famous this as today and how usable for transacting all over the world,and this has been using for all the country in the world now..

And about the disadvantages well its to risky to enter investing with it,because the fluctuations or prices are happening always when the dip is going like this past months
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

OP does not force you to post in his topic,and if theres a spam here its you.because it's obvious that you only react just to increase your post count lol..with your two liner comments thats the spamming..OP shared an interesting articles though it doesnt get too much of my attention because somes arent enough to satisfy me.but stil nice post here and thanks for the sharing
Everyone has his own way of perceiving things and all members of this forum are nice people who try to help each other and sort out problems they face in digital market from time to time.I am in the favor of knowledge and anyone who shares anything with me even if it is of minor importance, I highly appreciate his efforts. Bitcoin is a serious topic and it’s all sort of articles need to be read.
This forum is no doubt helping so many people who are related to the world of the crypto currencies in so many ways and that it is also giving the ones who are unemployed in making some earning to live a better life. I think of investing in bitcoin to be the best thing to do and that this is one of the best opportunity which we all are having and that this will no doubt make all of us rich in no time.
campbell.box

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

As a digital cryptocurrency advocate, of course, support investment in bitcoins!

But you must be careful: if you understand the meaning of digital currency, the price of bitcoin fluctuates greatly. Please confirm your risk tolerance. Risk, risk, risk!
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Investing in bitcoin is less risky than other altcoins.Although and not promises rapid annual profits.Bitcoin demonstrates a stable annual growth and this gives reason to assume that the trend will continue.Bitcoin successfully experienced all drawdowns but then went up again.Bitcoin is more credible than other cryptocurrencies.It has greater liquidity.Bitcoin storage is absolutely free and is not controlled by banks or the government.The above factors can be attributed to its advantages.The disadvantage is the scaling Issues and the prohibition and limitations on the part of governments.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.
While bitcoin does not have too high a price, investing in it does not pose a special risk, and it brings a huge profit. However, when it reaches very high price values, then it will also represent an increased risk for investors. The likelihood of its sharp fall will increase due to various news information, and this can provoke a real panic, which, according to the chain reaction, can turn into bitcoins in partial or total devaluation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Every investing have advantage and disadvantages not only in crypto currency. It depend how we manage our Investment, as we all know the value of crypto are fluctuate but it is the risk we should to take, as long as we can survive when the value decrease and never doing panic selling, we can avoid  disadvantage of crypto and get a lot of advantages.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

Advantage:
Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymoous and private.Unlike in payments through bank,where the transactions can be tracked and indentified.Bitcoin transactions cannot be identified.

Disadvantage:
Bitcoin prices are very volatile and increases/decreases at a very high pace.
miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

I did not see anything additional or new in that article. what was the purpose of sharing it here. Do you want to get more traffic to your blog through this forum ?
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Everything that has advantage also has disadvantages and we have to all agree that bitcoin advantage is greater than it disadvantages. If you will agree with me we have never had a decentralized financial system in the history of the world but blockchain enabled us to have that. Now trust is increasing and we can now do financial transactions without the help of banks and other financial institutions.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

Loss and profit is one thing that will never get out of business, investment etc. If you do not want to lose you do not need to invest, save well fiat you have. Making profits requires analysts, if you're just guessing you're just relying on your luck and not on the basis of analysts, that's what makes you lose. For me personally, bitcoin is a tremendous advantage. This is the best way to earn a living every day.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

for me the simplest answer of bitcoin advantage is the volatility and the accessibility of the said coin as we see how famous this as today and how usable for transacting all over the world,and this has been using for all the country in the world now..

And about the disadvantages well its to risky to enter investing with it,because the fluctuations or prices are happening always when the dip is going like this past months
Your opinion is contradictory, you said the advantages is volatility yet the disadvantages are price fluctuations. It is the same word. And I don't think BItcoin accessibility has already reached that level. There is still some controversy legality in many countries.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

The advantage of the BTC is that they can give you extremely high returns, in the shortest time you can get huge amounts of capital if you have the vision and the right forecast for the BTC growth. But downside is that they are very risky, can lose money fast and hackers always snooping our accounts to snatch at any time.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

People have their own perspective, you think sometime Bitcoin has a disadvantage but for some, it is an advantage.

I think it would be wise if you just say something quoted what's inside the link since many are afraid of opening them since links can direct you to something useful, nice or worse ever since virus and hack attack starts with a single link.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Profits and risks are always in bitcoin and can not be separated, you can get bitcoin benefits by selling them when bitcoin prices go up, you can avoid the risk of bitcoin if you can survive and not panic when bitcoin prices decrease, convince yourself to hold bitcoin and wait for the price again increased.

genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

It is a nice article indeed to those who are beginners in this field.
Investing in any business has a lot of pros and cons but let us be positive enough that when we invest, for sure we a have a good return in our investment and we have to have an extra care doing investment since there are scam in coin as well as in exchange.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

it is true, every what we live there must be advantages and disadvantages. we take the example of trade, a person will not always get a profit continuously, but also he must get the loss first. it comes back to us, to what extent we have mastered what we live. as in BTC investments, if we have mastered and learned about BTC investment, surely profit will often we get.
there are simple things to watch out for when investing, ie buying when prices are low and selling when prices are high.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

The only biggest advantage of investing is that you get the opportunity to participate in the process of evolution when it comes to the financial sector. Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto market and hence there are pros and cons of it but having Bitcoin enables you to buy anything in any corner of the world where the seller is willing to accept Bitcoin. You don't have to rely on the government for Forex and other paperwork etc.  The con of investing in Bitcoin is the risk of the market, we don't have a matured market so the investor can lose his money if the market is falling.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

Actually investment all over the place has a resikonay but depends on the Big or small, and in this bitcoin may also have the risk that we will lose when the price drop but from bitcoin also we will get enough profit if we know how to invest properly and have the capital big enough we will be able to profit a lot.

nigellabir

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Nice article, it is fun to use bitcoins, I am first among friends to invest in it. I think in future it will completely replace fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: