Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Bitcoin provides a life source to those who start and dare with good strategies. Profits will be gained when we know more deeply about the world of crypto. Please if invest do not panic sell. It will make you fall. Be patient, the happiness will come.
bitcoin even now giving good profit to people. Specially for those people who are day trader and having good experience in day trading. But for a good trader it is important that one much have a very good experience and only then he can expect a good profit from trading. Specially if you are interested in crypto trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

this is my own experience as long as I'm in Bitcoin, the profits I get are money, knowledge about Blockchain and how it works, and also the spirit of life, whereas for the disadvantage based on what I am experiencing at the moment nothing at all
Indeed, bitcoin doesn't have any disadvantage to the people who are investing to it because as long as you are not putting a lot of risk in yourself then you will not get any trouble with investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will develop ourselves into a better investor and we will become wiser in the future because we know how to invest and we tried it by ourselves.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

investment objective is to gain profit, and most investment is for long period of time ...
so if investing in bitcoin if a long period of time will be profitable whereas if the short period of time can lose profit because bitcoin prices sometimes rise sometimes down ...
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The advantage to become a great way my own site for the market to invest in recent years, and technology. I do believe in that bitcoin is our economy and technology, the market will continue to invest, and technology in the right direction for those of you have a good thing that you can do it.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Depending on yourself, bitcoin can give you the advantage if you have a good strategy and can be patient when the situation is difficult, but if you panic easily you will get a loss.
Yeah bitcoin is full of advantages for those who have patience and who know how to deal with the situation, it is good to wait for the price of bitcoin to be normal, bitcoin has a lot of advantages for all kind of people, it is good to buy some bitcoin at the lower price and hold it to become high once again, don’t lose patience, being impatience will turn your profit making advantage into disadvantage of lose, so better keep on holding, even at the lower price.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

Am struggling to accept the difference between token and currency in crypto base on volatility over other. It is not true.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

investment objective is to gain profit, and most investment is for long period of time ...
so if investing in bitcoin if a long period of time will be profitable whereas if the short period of time can lose profit because bitcoin prices sometimes rise sometimes down ...

Bitcoin is long term investment. Its investment because many peoples still not knowing about bitcoin and when they know the purpose of bitcoin, I am believe bitcoin price will be rising.
Bitcoin is like currency in digital world and gold in digital era. I am believe investing on bitcoin is an advantages and it will change our future
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

Investment in bitcoin is very risky. The first is a start of the season and technology. Cause we have been able, and technology in the right direction, I support cryptocurrency not verified to be wise, but I am wondering what the right now is not true. I believe that this is not capitalism in the future
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

For me there is a lot of advantages once you invest in bitcoin.The advantages are bitcoin is decentralized and no one will tracked you.Using bitcoin it is hassle free interms of transaction, faster and cheap.In bitcoin you can get a good profit in a short term investment.And when you invest when the amount is cheap and suddenly increase it very profitable.For me the only disadvantages is that it is not legalized in other country and also in my own country.I hope it become widely acceptable.
josephyer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

The advantage of investing in BTC is that the probability of making money is much higher than that of investing in stocks and so on. The disadvantage is that the probability of losing money is also very large.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

There is always advantage and disadvantage in any a business and so it's up to you to decide whether to still invest or not, you can only invest what you can afford to lose and bitcoin is really one big advantage when comes to profit.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Bitcoin is long term investment. Its investment because many peoples still not knowing about bitcoin and when they know the purpose of bitcoin, I am believe bitcoin price will be rising.
Bitcoin is like currency in digital world and gold in digital era. I am believe investing on bitcoin is an advantages and it will change our future
The belief in Bitcoin's long-term development potential for me was great so I invested in it from the very first days I knew Bitcoin. The biggest advantage of Bitcoin for me is that it is a high value, secure and anonymous asset. Bitcoin's downside for me is that it's a long time.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

In my opinion investing in bitcoin is an advantage if we invest for the long term. However if for the short term I think it is a disadvantage. It's the choice you want to invest long-term or short. Because everyone is different thinking.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

If you want to hold it for long term then you have a greater chance of making huge profits and if you can't then do not buy it. Risk appetite should be there before investing in btc because the market is volatile and people get scared when they see fluctuations. Decide for yourself i guess.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

In my own opinion, there is no advantage because you can always get a huge amount of profit depending on how patient you are waiting for the price to grow up again before selling.

Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Bitcoin investment is more inconvenienced than convenience. You can earn money by investing in bitcoin. As a result, your financial crisis is going down.From bitcoin, you can purchase goods by trading. The other problem is that due to the fact that online bitcoin investment is online, the risk is more. Many do not want to take risk The biggest in online transactions is the belief in the dealer.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

In my own opinion, there is no advantage because you can always get a huge amount of profit depending on how patient you are waiting for the price to grow up again before selling.
so that's your advantages while you earn profit from money that invested in bitcoin.  advantages and disadvantages depend on us , how we spend our money in right place.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

good post and thanks for sharing
bitcoin not many know if we invest now the possibility of the price will continue up because many new investors emerge
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

That's a pretty good article. But I think it's just a person's perspective. Every investor should have a thought of their own and we should just refer to this article. Grin

embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

You can very briefly formulate the advantages and disadvantages of investing in bitcoin. Unconditional advantage is the great potential for rapid capital increase, and the disadvantage is also to quickly lose your capital by choosing not the correct entry point to the market for crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: