Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10?  (Read 4898 times)
GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

NEO is a very promising coin that has all the chances to take a leading place in the crypto-currency industry, by the way, NEO is a direct competitor of Ethereum.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

NEO is one of the very promising altcoin, it really has potential. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it has the perfect technology, professional development team, huge support community. I believe that in the next few years NEO will grow strongly and reach the top 10. So from now on, I will use all my savings to invest in NEO.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

I think the current rank of neo is already satisfying for now. But of course, I think it can be more popular and can have a better rank in the future. Because I think it is a very promising coin, according to demand on the markets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Maybe once NEO  get into the top 10. Let's consider this issue.
 1. Speed ​​and commission. The NEO network allows up to 1000 transactions per second. At the same time commission costs for such operations in the network are absent. In turn, in Ethereum all transactions are paid and fees can reach quite high sums.
2. Flexibility for developers. The NEO platform supports several programming languages. This allows you to start developing without retraining. In Ethereum, only the internal Solidity language is used.
3. Fork-stability. At the heart of the NEO is the dBFT consensus algorithm, which eliminates unplanned forks, and simplifies the upgrade of the entire system in the future.
Thus, NEO has a number of advantages in comparison with Ethereum.
The main shortcomings include:
1. Boundedness. NEO is considered a fairly young project, therefore it can't boast of such wide capabilities and functionality as Ethereum.
2. Inadequate ecosystem. The number of wallets and exchanges that work with NEO tokens is much less than that of Ethereum.
3. Expensive. In fact, to run your own token on NEO, you will have to pay gas, the amount of which can reach several tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, this allows us to weed out dummy projects, but, nevertheless, complicates the passage and serious projects.

Well, good explanation and detailed information about cons and pros. But I still don't believe that NEO can compete with ETH in this market. Assians are pumping NEO artificially so its price goes up faster than ETH sometimes.

That's it for me between NEO and ETH.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

For now its really hard to say, its been a while now but I can't see any progress at all regarding Neo but rather a failure and continues downfall, I guess its the effect of the bleeding market. I just hope that it recovers to the way it was, but becoming top 10 for now, I don't think so.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

It is not certain now, but in the future NEO I think it must be the top ten coins and even beyond Ethereum. NEO has a lot of investors. So I am optimistic about NEO.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

Actually most of the altcoins will tend to experience a significant rise throughout 2018 as the market is about to start a period of great expansion because the issue of cryptocurrencies has become a global mainstream, which is why new capital will be incorporated soon.

While it is true that NEO seems to offer better features than ethereum, I think that ETH enjoys greater recognition and prestige, which is why I doubt that NEO will surpass it, but without a doubt I think it has the potential to occupy the top 10... before better options arrive in this changing and capricious market.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

I believe in this project and the team that leads it. But the Chinese government is constantly putting a spoke in the wheels of the whole crypto world
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

NEO is the best coin and has a large community, but to enter the top 10 coinmarketcap rankings in 2018 it is still difficult because competition is very tight. Maybe in the following years NEO will be in the top 10 position

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:07:39 AM

NEO is a very good project and has a great team but only so many coins can be in top 10. Nevertheless, it is a good one to hold for long term gains.
CrFinances

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

Undoubtedly, THE neo cryptocurrency will enter the top 10. For this purpose there are all preconditions for investment into the cryptocurrency. Only do this for a while. And the one who invests in NEO, he needs to be patient and calm. As a result, the investment will pay off and bring a solid income.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

After Btc Eth and Now Neo has the similar potential of growth we can say Neo will be the top 3 crypto currencies in the coming future the main reason is their innovation in their self made blockchain and smart contract
icemantaurus

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

I think NEO would be listed in the top 3 of the best altcoins, since it offer good features next to eth. It have a virtues team that back it up. Yet it is better to hodl this coin, than to trade it immediately.
juraangel

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

We watched as the year grew Ethereum, you can predict what future awaits Neo. Actually that in 2018 the ICO market will only gain momentum, and along with it, such tokens as NEO
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Neo will be making it again to the for sure, i am very fond of it since it's platform and project is good enough to conquer top 10 again. More and more ICO are also taking their adaption program too like the others. So i guess NEO will not be left behind.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I think neo has the potential to be a top altcoin that circulating in the market.
The stableness of the price which will make it go to the top

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Yes, she's already become one. At the moment, it is in the top 10 of the best crypto-currencies, on the 8th place, compared to previous years, this is a huge breakthrough.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

For now its really hard to say, its been a while now but I can't see any progress at all regarding Neo but rather a failure and continues downfall, I guess its the effect of the bleeding market. I just hope that it recovers to the way it was, but becoming top 10 for now, I don't think so.

NEO has been doing the best to climb up and to take its place among the first top 10 rated cryptocurrencies. I do not doubt at all - the altcoin will manage to do it this year, close to November or December 2018.
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

In my opinion after some time it wil be even in top 5, it's a great competition for Ethereum and in my opinion it's even better than Ethereum.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

In my opinion after some time it wil be even in top 5, it's a great competition for Ethereum and in my opinion it's even better than Ethereum.
The fact is that if we talk about coin ratings, then according to statistics, almost 60% of the most rated projects do not have a final product, and the market value is manifested only because of the users' agiotage. But as for neo, he can not get ahead of the etherium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: