Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2361 times)
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:47:56 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?

I think that the price is still high when you put it in to context, the price at the beginning of the year was 1000, if it finishes at 13000 that's a great year for all investors. I think right now we are just experiencing a correction, I think between 10k and 20k the price went up too fast and now it's paying the price. If the price stabilizes now we will be in for a good run sometime in early 2018.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobriket

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

Seriously you are worried because of this dip? stop creating fud in here, you all are fucking greedy right now. the price has increased a lot during the last few days, i can not even understand why you all are complaining because of the same problem
ashler

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

the price at the beginning of the year was 1000, if it finishes at 13000 that's a great year for all investors

For all investors who bought BTC several months (or years) ago Smiley

Those who bought in December and are new to this must be really scared. That's why is so important to diversify investment and to invest only what is not going to affect our daily life. I read stories about people getting loans to invest on Bitcoin. Absurd.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

the price at the beginning of the year was 1000, if it finishes at 13000 that's a great year for all investors

For all investors who bought BTC several months (or years) ago Smiley

Those who bought in December and are new to this must be really scared. That's why is so important to diversify investment and to invest only what is not going to affect our daily life. I read stories about people getting loans to invest on Bitcoin. Absurd.

Are you sure of that? In the beginning of December the price was 10300 USD and now it's almost 13k USD. Those who bought in December should be really happy with their profits, especially that they had a couple days to sell at 80-100% profit! If you don't see it like a great investment opportunity then show me a competitor outside the cryptocurrencies that can double your investment in 2 weeks.
It gets even better. If you go in right now chances are you'll double it again within the next 1 or 2 months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
It's getting low so it's better to invest into it and buy a decent amount of btc now only so that it can be sold at a higher price later for greater profits. It will most probably come back to 20 k at the end of 2017. If you get yourself a hardware wallet like ledger you needn't worry much about being a victim of hacking.
krun4

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

Don't worry guys it is just X-mas, enjoy your holidays and get back to trading in 2018!!!
ashokyadav449

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

Everyminer should RUN Bitcoin wallet Core Node that way the coin price will Riseup.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

Well i think even if how many times bitcoin will go down it will really grow up in a short period of time because it is really unstable.However  we dont have to make worry on it because bitcoin price is really amazing if it will go down we dont have to be afraid because that was really a big opportunity to buy and wait for the right time to sell.and we can really gain through it .
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:10:47 PM

this might not be appropriate for discussion but i think christmas is really affecting bitcoins's price, many people are pulling out their investments in bitcoin because they want to use it for expenses during this holiday season.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:16:49 PM

Bitcoin price is going to rise again and that may happen next year and we are hoping that by this time next year bitcoin should be above $40,000. I have been thinking a way to find what is really happening and why the price is dropping ripedily! And the only thing most people are saying is that bitcoin is under stacked and a lot need to be done to revive it.  I think this is one of those hard time that we may need to see that correction has resulted to dumped and bitcoin dropping to $10,000 or below is very possible.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Well i think even if how many times bitcoin will go down it will really grow up in a short period of time because it is really unstable.However  we dont have to make worry on it because bitcoin price is really amazing if it will go down we dont have to be afraid because that was really a big opportunity to buy and wait for the right time to sell.and we can really gain through it .
the most important thing in this situation is that we saw a new maximum price for Bitcoin and now we will be guided by these figures. To date, the price has fallen and you have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaper, To know to wait 20,000 for Bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:12:04 PM

I think why bitcoin is gettinh down because the fee is very high and now is holiday season so everyone needs money so most of us cashout bitcoin for the the gifts for thrir lpves ones and relatives friends and for the foods that we serve during chistmas and during new year. I dont think bitcoin becom hack. Dont worry sir for sure the price will increase again.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:41 PM

the most important thing in this situation is that we saw a new maximum price for Bitcoin and now we will be guided by these figures. To date, the price has fallen and you have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaper, To know to wait 20,000 for Bitcoin.

That's correct. Bitcoin always moves to confirm levels whether they are lows or highs. The confirmed lows used to be at 5500 USD and now we have temporarily confirmed that 10000 USD is holding. If it holds longer we will come back to retest 20000. You can all be sure of it.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:51:04 PM

I read somewhere that Roger ver issued a statement supporting bitcoin cash and because of that many sold their bitcoins and invested in bitcoincash. I think this might be a reason for sudden decrease in its  price.These things are not new in this crypto world and definitely it will regain its value .

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptonomics.global

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

Such price jump are normal for a volatile cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Don't forget before dropping 20% down it rose 40% up. So even after the drop growing rate is pretty impressive.

Those price jumps are cause by different market events that don't always mean there is issue with bitcoin itself or its technology, but more people feeling not safe to hold it or hearing some rumors.

So those fluctuations don't sent any bad signals so far.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2087

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:54:45 PM

I think bitcoin price is not too low because now the bitcoin price is still $ 15k and i think it's still quite high even though bitcoin price has declined from a few weeks ago, and the correction on bitcoin is now an opportunity to buy bitcoin.As an investment because i believe that bitcoin will still continue to grow and develop.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:47 PM

I read somewhere that Bitcoin is not getting low, it's a -30% special Christmas discount Cheesy

Beside jokes, somebody is spending millions on daily basis for undependable /dust/ transactions to attack the network, transferring powers to BCH and pumping it. But everything will be back to normal in a month or two.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:32:36 PM

Such price jump are normal for a volatile cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Don't forget before dropping 20% down it rose 40% up. So even after the drop growing rate is pretty impressive. Those price jumps are cause by different market events that don't always mean there is issue with bitcoin itself or its technology, but more people feeling not safe to hold it or hearing some rumors. So those fluctuations don't sent any bad signals so far.
Bitcoin prices never decrease, you should know that the price reduction for cryptocurrency is normal. We must remember that a few months ago the price of Bitcoin declined to $ 3,000. But now we can see that the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 15,000. It was a fantastic number and amazing development. So we do not have to worry about Bitcoin, I'm not worried at all. I get confused but not because of the decline in Bitcoin prices, I'm confused because how much Bitcoin will develop. I need to collect a lot of Bitcoin to invest and wait for it.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:21 PM

I am sure the price will rise again this is just a reasonable process every currency will surely experience up and down as well as bitcoin. bitcoin prices at the end of the year have decreased I think not because of the lonely bitcoin market but there is someone who has a big influence on the rise and fall of bitcoin prices that make bitcoin prices down.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

Theories which might explain the recent downturn.

Theory #1 With Crypto Futures opening, traders are creating maximum leverage short orders to profit from their sell offs, which pushes the price down Crypto futures could also be increasing the number of coordinated efforts to push the price of bitcoin down to benefit from leveraged short selling. If I remember right, there is up to 100 times leverage in crypto futures. This means that profits can roughly be amplified by up to a factor of 100. At this point it might be easier to push the price of btc down, than upward. Path of least resistance.

Theory #2 Traders are selling BTC and investing in altcoins like litecoin Recently litecoin was in the news for its large gains. Alts have always been easier to pump, especially the ones which haven't been pumped in a long time and are undervalued.

Theory #3 Introduction of bitcoin cash support on coinbase is causing traders to pull money out of bitcoin and pump and dump bitcoin cash instead There could be a lot of establishment and banker money devoted towards lowering bitcoin while raising bitcoin cash upwards. This could represent one route of attack against bitcoin, simply having another fork takeover.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: