Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2369 times)
Booted1543

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

Low?!?!
Remember, it's at 15k (about 14k more than last year around this time). To everyone worried: Markets fluctuate.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

bitcoin is a currency i think that is for season of rise and falls because it would be christmas so many holders are want to sell because they are spending it on christmas to buy some staff or give some money on christmas or donation to a charity or else spending it on new year so they have money when the new year comes
Yes there is instances where in bitcoin can really get low? why? due to the the concept and law of demand and supply as simple as that, since bitcoin has a low supply of course the tendency is that bitcoin will really have high price once the bitcoin demand will increase more than or higher than the number of supply.
SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Yes,it is ture that Bitcoin price is getting low now.Its price was so expensive before some days ago.But now its price is dump.But I think its price will increase soon in future.
Its now pumper.but not so big,It is good time for buy bitcoin and hold.no one knows about the future.but I think bitcoin would hit 22000$ after this year anytime.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

bitcoin is a currency i think that is for season of rise and falls because it would be christmas so many holders are want to sell because they are spending it on christmas to buy some staff or give some money on christmas or donation to a charity or else spending it on new year so they have money when the new year comes

Agree! And there's nothing to worry about if it drops, that's one of the characteristics of bitcoin. Either it drops, or increase. In short, bitcoin keeps on fluctuating and there's nothing we can do to stop it. Anyway, bitcoin price will just recover next year. Maybe first week of January, or after new year. I have also noticed that if there's an occasion, like holidays, bitcoin price drops. Maybe you're right that bitcoin holders were selling their bitcoin so they have funds to buy stuffs for Christmas. And I'm also expecting it to drop its price until new year.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

Yes there is instances where in bitcoin can really get low? why? due to the the concept and law of demand and supply as simple as that, since bitcoin has a low supply of course the tendency is that bitcoin will really have high price once the bitcoin demand will increase more than or higher than the number of supply.

These sudden changes in price have little to do with supply and demand, they're more like a symptom of the high amounts of speculation going on in the crypto markets today.
It's not that there are currently a lot more or a lot less coins available, it's just that mainstream investors have jumped on the crypto bandwagon.

There are a few whales around that are profiting big time now.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Most likely panic selling by many noobs in the trading business. New cryptocurrencies may indirectly affect btc's price. The price will definitely rise as it's not yet reached it's peak point. Btc will continue to grow, so there's no reason worrying about it's price fluctuations as it's a very common feature of it.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:21:09 PM

Yes,it is ture that Bitcoin price is getting low now.Its price was so expensive before some days ago.But now its price is dump.But I think its price will increase soon in future.

Don't worry about the price, in fact this is the right time to buy while the price decrease, for me it is our opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold for it. Then wait for the day that the price pump again.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

Do not really believe on what people say instead do some research and you'll be surprised at how the news are different from the rumors. And if you are able to read about the fluctuations of bitcoin then you would know that bitcoin usually increase and decreases its price from time to time depending on the news it comes out like segwits and hardforks. So my answer to your question would be, it won't stay low for long.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
I've read a news on south china morning post the reason why bitcoin dips few days ago, it is stated there that US halts trading until january because they speculated that there are some person who is manipulating the price of  bitcoin why it pump that high. You can also notice that it is not only BTC who've crashed few days ago, almost all of crypto is crashed but right now almost all of crypto are back to their feet.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

The true cause of the fall or growth of bitcoin is unknown to anyone and I never think it will. Rasti and bitcoin will be constantly, but do not be upset, bitcoin will still grow.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

Many people give faulse statments, and they say unrationatl things just to explain things they don't really understand, so don't believe anything unless it comes from an official, there is really no explaintion for this drop except the fact that the miner fee and the transaction time of bitcoin became unreal, and that drove poeple away from using it as a currency, but as the Segwi2x fork plan on doing on the 28 decembre fork it will get fixed, and probably we will see bitcoin rise to 25k by the begining of 2018.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

Many people give faulse statments, and they say unrationatl things just to explain things they don't really understand, so don't believe anything unless it comes from an official, there is really no explaintion for this drop except the fact that the miner fee and the transaction time of bitcoin became unreal, and that drove poeple away from using it as a currency, but as the Segwi2x fork plan on doing on the 28 decembre fork it will get fixed, and probably we will see bitcoin rise to 25k by the begining of 2018.
Yes  i agree on that if the  price is  low it doesnt really mean that it should go down for ever we  can see from the start that bitcoin price ia really instable it can go up and down and i think we all can really see or maybe ecperience from the past that if bitcoin price getting low we can really grab it because it is really a great opportunity on buying because dont have to put a big capital to buy and we can really wait the opportunity to sell if its price change into high status.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

Low at $16K USD? You must be kidding. Yes it went down from roughly from 18-19K USD however, it did not go down as quickly as it went up this month. Even if goes down even lower at $11K, I still think we are still in the game. For me, bitcoin depreciation is a golden opportunity for late investors to join the hype. This is not the first time, corrections are bound to happen and volatility is just a norm in cryptocurrecy; hence no need to panic.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

Market goes in the both direction up or down, it is part of its functioning and if due to some reason bitcoin price is falling down then one should not panic down its the high volatility factors which helps in its sudden rise and drops. Moreover, the recent factors in the low price were blamed upon several reasons like hack and mine bitcoin, high transaction fees, shifting to bitcoin cash and so on. But I think these all were temporary issues as bitcoin's value is rising once again.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:25:51 PM

It's difficult to determine what's the main reason behind it. It could be there's a massive dump since it's holiday season, or some might be scared that bitcoin price would go down since it went up too high, or some would've taken advantage of the high bitcoin price to get a lot of income. However, keep in mind that this already happened a lot before, and it's part of the bitcoin cycle. So, no need to worry.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

Price fall is bound to happen at the festive periods. And judging by the high volatility of Bitcoin it will and can bounce back quickly as if nothing happened. The price fall before the Christmas has happened and price is a bit stable now. Another price fall is imminent before the new year. And afterwards a price stability then the volatility character can set in again just to know also that a lot of persons are getting into the Cryptocurrency world through the bitcoin gateway.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

That's probably a temporary thing - it will grow again within a short ammount of time, you'll see. It's the light correction, it will grow till 25-40k$ and only then we will see the strong and scary correction which will shake the whole crypto market and not only it.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

That's probably a temporary thing - it will grow again within a short ammount of time, you'll see. It's the light correction, it will grow till 25-40k$ and only then we will see the strong and scary correction which will shake the whole crypto market and not only it.
such figures are quite real next year, but will there be demand for bitcoin if its price soars so high? when the price was less, then people invested, and today everyone is waiting for when the price soars.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:35 PM

Last week the price of bitcoin go down and I think the possible because of happen that is because holiday season and for sure people needs money so they cashout their bitcoin to buy gifts and foods for their loveonce.  But as of now the price of bitcoin increasing again and for sure it will increase again and we can make more profit.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

hey guys......calm down bitcoin maybe it will go down but only a little but dont you know that bitcoin now is really getting higher and higher and we know that it will never go down..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: