Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:40 AM

What we need to do when this happens is to calm down and do not do panic selling. I have seen the price right now in the market and it already reached at 16K, lucky for those who have waited and not tempted to do panic selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

yea price of bitcoin is getting low in last some days and its normal thing in BTC because price of BTC is volatile and its always up and down but mostly price of BTC is going decreasing when demand of BTC is decreased and supply is increased and now a days due to Christmas mostly people are on holiday due to which demand is decreased but hopefully in coming some days price again will increased very high value.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
I will say more its price is already growing and again comes to its former heights. The reasons for the mass drop, as well as rumors in principle, but the true reasons as well as the day when bitcoin falls to zero is unknown to anyone.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

Some people who were not much aware about bitcoin indicate it as the money of the rich which is backed by technology. So, they manipulate the price and benefit leaving behind nothing. Whatever might happen around don't let the hope go down. Price down and up is common and surely there'll be growth after drop.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.

I was thinking that what happens to China's Exchange may have something to do with it. Other thing is, many are selling there stocks for the upcoming holidays- that's just for me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

I was thinking that what happens to China's Exchange may have something to do with it. Other thing is, many are selling there stocks for the upcoming holidays- that's just for me

Basically its normal after hitting its highest peak, but you have your point and still no one know the reason why. Today bitcoin is slowly pumping and I do hope before the year end it can hit $20k and sustain its power to roll over next year. Bitcoin will survive no matter, believe on it.
Chosenpai

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

Basically its normal after hitting its highest peak, but you have your point and still no one know the reason why. Today bitcoin is slowly pumping and I do hope before the year end it can hit $20k and sustain its power to roll over next year. Bitcoin will survive no matter, believe on it.

I am still expecting another price dip before the new year. Or before Dec 31, for now I guess we should expect a small pump in bitcoin before that date. After the new year I'm sure it will reach another all time high.
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

Before the bitcoin's price gets low, it reaches almost $20,000 first. then rapidly goes down and now a bitcoin only costs $12,000. I think because of the yuletide season, many people decided to withdraw their money to celebrate and bought delicious food to celebrate Christmas. So I think early in 2018, the bitcoin will gets higher again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Chosenpai

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

Before the bitcoin's price gets low, it reaches almost $20,000 first. then rapidly goes down and now a bitcoin only costs $12,000. I think because of the yuletide season, many people decided to withdraw their money to celebrate and bought delicious food to celebrate Christmas. So I think early in 2018, the bitcoin will gets higher again.

It actually have risen back to 16k up to this day. And still expected to go up. Of course, because of its volatility we can't be sure of that. But base on its market trends, I still expect it to go back again to 20K.
fathor66

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:15:39 AM
Merited by Meta anggraini (2)

I think the decline in bitcoin prices is influenced by the demand and sale of bitcoin. so the higher the bitcoon request the bitcoin price will be higher otherwise if bitcoin users do a lot of sales transactions. then the bitcoin price will fall. maybe today a lot of people are selling their bitcoin because they need money for the holidays this new year
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:47 AM

We cannot actually easily identify or predict what will happen in Bitcoin. Sometimes, the price keeps on either increasing or decreasing. As I have checked the trend from early this year up to now, the trend is still bullish and we all know there are some dips along the way but that's normal in trading. As speculated from the Bitcoin news I've read, the price will increase by early next year 2018 and we're all hoping for that. We better to invest now and hold to see how much income we might earn.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

Over the last few days, Bitcoin has experienced a strong fluctuation. Its value is constantly decreasing, statistics show it has fallen more than 20%. This has left many investors nervous. But I don't think it's a big deal because it's back. In the past, Bitcoin has experienced a lot of fluctuations but eventually it has grown. At present, it is gradually recovering. In my opinion, the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase further because of its huge potential Cheesy
sucix

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

There is nothing to worry about this price of bitcoin. I know its getting low but it is normal, its just correction. Wait the time where bitcoin price increase and you will ask what the main reason?

SrEasts

Activity: 112

Aida Service

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Price will rise in the end. There are always ups and downs you can see that in the charts, almost everytime due to speculation.

Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:54:14 AM

we can not know the price of bitcoin down just because of the reviews you make, it could be cuman corrections before going up again.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

Apparently, bitcoin value has been dropping for the last few days but a lot of things probably caused this. For one, maybe due to the holidays that a lot of people are cashing out which possibly caused the drop. Although, there were also people expecting the sudden drop to happen die to some investors getting their shares out of bitcoin. For whatever reason that is, fluctuations always happen and i have high hopes that bigcoin will always recover. Lately,
Bitcoin value has been rising and i do hope it will continue to do so.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

Well for me, last week the price of bitcoin go down, and I think the possible reason is it's because of holiday season and for sure people needs money so that's why they cashout their bitcoin to buy gifts for their family and also they will buy a food..  But as of now the price of bitcoin is in 800K and still increasing again and I think for sure it will increase again and we can make more profit..
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

Bitcoin is now bouncing back by 3.5% as of this writing. 
Every falls was followed by a positive impact.
Although the trend is so volatile that changes even now and then.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:21:50 PM

Bitcoin is now bouncing back by 3.5% as of this writing. 
Every falls was followed by a positive impact.
Although the trend is so volatile that changes even now and then.

As per coimarketcap it already increased at 5.46%. So it's really good to see that it can recovered already and been quite stable at $16K. And yes, every dip is followed by a lot of buying. We just have to wait when everything has settled down, it looks like this holidays have affected the buying mode of most investors.

But after this holiday, I speculate that the price would make another bull urn. It will pick up specially if Lightning Network will be implemented next year. All of us have been complaining about the high tx fees and maybe LN will be the long awaited solution and if this is effected, I'm sure that it will bring positive impact to the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

It is normal to go that low because the majority knows about the big dip if Bitcoin did has a huge pump. Sad to say it is recovering slower than normal. No hacks had been issued towards bitcoin Dont believe every other people say cause it is probably hoaks or something. Bitcoin is secured nothing could hack it. Bitcoin itself have measures and about the addresses that does not have a continuous numbers it also has letters that could get really really hard to hack with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: