Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:44:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2369 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Price of Bitcoin doesn't matter for me. What matters most to me is the system to be fully operational without hassle or issues. I am hoping that upgrades will be provided as soon as possible to make Bitcoin great again. Issues like delays and fees makes users refrain from using it as payment because it cause something annoying to transactions. There are actually a lot of factors affecting the drop of Bitcoins price. One is the holiday season, second are the issues occurred just recently and of course new comers that dump their holdings due to FUD. Yes, of course price will bounce back anytime and I don't think Bitcoin's price fall due to new crypto's because Altcoins are dependent to Bitcoin like it or not that is the fact.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

I think the price is getting low just because they withdraw their money to enjoy the chrismart vacations.

I think that many people still hold their bitcoin because they are waiting for the increased price that will happen again and besides that, I think people still in the holiday like you said. but if we see at many exchanges, there is a good moving between the bitcoin and altcoin and although bitcoin is not making too much movement, the altcoin is got ready to increase again. I think this price is still a good price for us to buy and add more bitcoin in our account so we can prepare to sell if finally the price increase back.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
i think this will be the good opportunity to buy some btc
because well all know that btc will rise again maybe in mid year of 2018.
so i wont miss this chance

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

Yes i have seen the price history of bitcoin the price is getting low may be because people are not yet ready to invest in the bitcoin. but it is hopeful to rise the price of bitcoin in the future bitcoin is the currency which will make the market fluent in the future. The price of bitcoin will rise in the mid of February i want to buy some of the bitcoin for now because the price is low.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

Bitcoin prices are getting lower due to the holiday season, maybe in the next few weeks, bitcoin will rise again.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

And are you really worried about it? The price is going up again, i dont see any "real" problem on it to be worried about the price. It is recovering again, and that is the only thing that matters right now.
It touched less than 10000, and now it is recovering, just calm down and left your computer, it will be over 20000 by the next year.

.              Nothing to worry about the Bitcoin price if it is getting low.  I tnink it is just an invitation for all the bankers or the investors  or even the traders to buy more bitcoins . It is their big opportunity to invest.  As the price getting higher, they Will gain more profits from it.  As a miner like me , I can wait for any chances to earn and  save more bitcoin so that I have to sell also when the right time comes, when the price is high.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

rising and falling bitcoin prices that are common, sometimes every business that will not continue smoothly, sometimes there is also a bend like road. better bitcoin price up or down we are grateful only. because the business is also so, no need to be surprised.
If you are researching about crypto currency dumping and pumping of price is normal because bitcoin is volatile,dont worry if bitcoin price is dump that is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin because many bitcoiners waiting that time that bitcoin price fall down,and that is a good opportunity that many investors will make a investment in bitcoin because of the cheap price,and this is the good time to invest bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin has a big potential and high demand in the market and makes bitcoin price getting  higher.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Bitcoin prices are getting lower due to the holiday season, maybe in the next few weeks, bitcoin will rise again.
We cannot say yet. It could be next week, next month or we may even still want to test the support again or go lower to test the lower support. It is bitcoin, and nothing is predictable but for now, we just assume we have found a good support, and with the double bottom, we may have a nice ride up pretty soon. For now, we may just keep seeing the sideways movement or a breakout from a triangle formation soon.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Actually the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down, it relies how much investors dig on it, and it matters most based on supply and demand, The good thing we able to get opportunity from its price fluctuations:)
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

This is true and yet we shouldn't be alarmed about it. After all, we all know how volatile bitcoin can be. Therefore, it is only right to be more patient when it comes to waiting it's value to rise up again, because there is a guarantee that it definitely would.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

Bitcoins are currently falling but are stabilizing at over $ 14,000. I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, I think this will be the right decision because the investment trend in crypto will grow strongly in 2018.
I think the price down is a reasonable thing to see some days there are various problems like hardfork and segwit. the panic keeps bitcoin price down. but you dont need to be afraid. the attraction of outsiders on bitcoin will keep coming and it will make the bitcoin price back recover, I think all you have to think about right now is how you increase your bitcoin, because bitcoin price will definitely go back up

I like your idea. The volatility of bitcoin price is very normal in market, that makes profit for all traders. It's price is getting low recently because some whales have taken their profit in the year, and other ones are not willing to participate. I definitely it will be back recover in 2018.
Yes i agree on this we are now in 2018 and it is already going up at the moment and i believe it will get better in my country you have to pay a lot of tax now because the price of bitcoin is very expensive.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Actually I am more worried about the dropping market share than the exchange rates. If I remember correctly, then the Bitcoin dominance was more than 60% just a few weeks back. Now it has dropped to around 36%, with the Ripple and Ethereum market-shares growing at the expense of Bitcoin. Rather than the temporary dips in the exchange rate, this is the real threat to the long-term survival of Bitcoin.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Bitcoin reduces it's not so much, it just vibrates in a few, and let's wait for it to rise, surely it will make many people regret for abandoning the investment in Bitcoin. , the benefits it brings in the future may outweigh the thoughts, but may also affect words such as hackers can attack and more

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Bitcoin is the currency and there will be up and down in this currency the currency market from the start to till now are very sensitive and volatile. the price is getting low for now and we can not control it it in the demand and supply of this currency and the big investors who holded much amount of bitcoin they can move the prices to some sort of. the articles and the senior users of this currency have posted different posts regarding the fall in price but the main theme of all of them are same. currency is very sensitive and a small change can bring large changes.
Absolutely right. Actually, no one can ever explain except the main persons behind bitcoins. In anyway, that is the thing of crypto-currencies that is why it is a big risk if you only depend ypur source of income only in one coin investment. But still nothing to be afraid of because bitcoins can easily cope up whatevwr dowdfall had happened. Just be patience.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

will if the bitcoin is getting low.. Thats good news for buying bitcoin.The best strategy is buy when is still low and hold it for long term.Then sell it with big price.Nobody can trace the price of bitcoin but you can predict it..maybe the ceo or who manage the bitcoin maybe they can trace.But we cant trace it just predict it with the candle stick.But for me bitcoin is 100% will rise no doubt about that
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Low bitcoin prices are a natural thing because in the world of rising and falling cryptocurrency is normal, so do not worry if the bitcoin price is low, because one day it will definitely rise again.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

I do not understand why Bitcoin is discounting after having a 13k cycle, I think after knowing the Bitcoins are down there are a lot of people who have sold their Bitcoins, but I will not sell and keep going keep it

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Yes, bitcoin price right now is getting low. The highest range of bitcoin price I know is 19,000$ above, but now bitcoin’s amount drop at 13,500$. Maybe because of the season many bitcoin user’s need money that’s why they sell their bitcoin even the profitable rate is very low. That is the main reason why bitcoin price’s drops because of the volume of seller increase and the volume of buyer decrease.
100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

In my opinion, this is just a correction. This is normal for the crypto market.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

I think this is nothing new with a decrease in bitcoin prices as it happens at the present time. because in my opinion bitcoin is very pluktuatif where the price will continue to decline and return will increase. and I think there are several reasons that make at this time bitcoin prices are going through a decline where a few weeks ago bitcoin prices had a very pantastic value throughout the development of bitcoin over the years. with a very pantastic rise in the past few weeks, of course, this will make many investors in bitcoin do a huge profit and this is what causes bitcoin prices to decline again. and in my opinion bitcoin will again have a fairly high price when investors have started to resume an investment activity with bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: