Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Yes,it is ture that Bitcoin price is getting low now.Its price was so expensive before some days ago.But now its price is dump.But I think its price will increase soon in future.
Its now pumper.but not so big,It is good time for buy bitcoin and hold.no one knows about the future.but I think bitcoin would hit 22000$ after this year anytime.
I don't know why but I feel like this time bitcoin is going to decline. it will not be a big fall but the price is going to decrease slowly. I might be wrong because no one has been able to pass accurate predictions about Bitcoin or any digital currency because they all are too volatile in nature. However, in the Long run bitcoin is going to rise high so it is better to hold on to our digital asset.

Right now, the price is already back to 14k. Before 2017 ends the price hits the 13k mark and now its going up again. I wish it will reach to 19k again before it dips again.
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

bitcoin price depends on how many offers from peminatnya so if peminatnya a lot then the price will be increasing .

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
It is possible that because of the new cryptos why bitcoin's price is dropping this past few weeks because many people might be changing their decision to enter another crypto and leaving bitcoin behind.
Sweizger

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Bitcoin can also fluctuate. I do not think the value will decrease too much.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
Not only Bitcoin's price is decreasing but its current volatility is low. I do not think in the future Bitcoin will continue to decline as it is a very reliable investment destination for new businesses or investors.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I think the price is getting low just because they withdraw their money to enjoy the chrismart vacations.
Not just about withdrawal as people withdraw normally every day, but what really happened was because the supply was higher than the demand and that simply made it very obvious as a whole lot of people ended up cashing out more than those who wanted it.

Over the years, we experienced huge demand anyway, so this correction will make the continuation of growth in this new year healthy and at least, we just imagine that we have found a bottom for now.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

Bitcoin can also fluctuate. I do not think the value will decrease too much.
For now that it $200B on it's market cap there's a whale that should cash out that much so that it's price will be that low. But there are more investors that are getting their interest to bitcoin and showing it to the public and in that way, there's no reason for bitcoin to start getting low again. Normally these incidents that we are seeing bitcoin decrease it's price is due to people are cashing out.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

I think bitcoin price go down due to the many sell orders that occur given those people need the money when the new year, and I am sure if price will go up again, because many more new investor are also due to many issues in the bitcoin hardfork year 2018
cryptonomics.global

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

If you're looking at bitcoin as a short-term investment - yes - you should sell it when price is getting lower. If you're looking at in as a long-term investment - hold it. Now there is no reason for dump.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

The price of Bitcoin is the result of market manipulation from the side of a whale.
The price of bitcoin went up not only because of pure market manipulation because there are many big time investors coming into bitcoin all of a sudden especially from wall street and with the introduction of derivatives market in bitcoin the investments started pouring in and so is the reason the price went up too high in a short amount of time.Expect a good correction after these rally and i am sure it will recover eventually.
Tabanta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

I don't think BTC is getting lower than 12k anymore at all. It has to rise soon over 20k.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

The pump can be all time. Correction is needed. Also, the market is hot and needs some chillout. So, I think Bitcoin returns to grow up in 2-3 weeks.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

I don't think BTC is getting lower than 12k anymore at all. It has to rise soon over 20k.
Well seems like it's true and I hope that it wouldn't go lower than 12k ,
And hope that you're right that it would be over 20k soon but I think it is not impossible since there are tons of investors out there and there would be new investors that would come since the BTC is becoming more popular this days.
Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

BTC is becoming more popular this days.
Yeah, in Germany BTC is regularly in the news, even in my old ass regional paper. Could draw a few middle aged investors, but old people are just too hillbilly to buy BTC normally.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Thasins61

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

it is normally and happens many times. if you see short-term will find many rising and dumping but final price is going up like star.
now price up to 14,000$ and tomorrow will be 15,000$
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

It is sure that bitcoin's price is will rise very soon because its price can be low and high anytime as it is controlled by no one. So basically even there is a big dump in just few month it will rise again as higher as it gets as it's previous value.

swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Yes,it is ture that Bitcoin price is getting low now.Its price was so expensive before some days ago.But now its price is dump.But I think its price will increase soon in future.
Its now pumper.but not so big,It is good time for buy bitcoin and hold.no one knows about the future.but I think bitcoin would hit 22000$ after this year anytime.
I don't know why but I feel like this time bitcoin is going to decline. it will not be a big fall but the price is going to decrease slowly. I might be wrong because no one has been able to pass accurate predictions about Bitcoin or any digital currency because they all are too volatile in nature. However, in the Long run bitcoin is going to rise high so it is better to hold on to our digital asset.

The price of a coin cannot go up all the time, it needs corrections and calm phases to be more powerful fo further price developments. This is what happening in bitcoin price. It will boom soon, let's see.
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

In these last hours, we have seen an increase in the BTC, it is very likely that it will continue to rise.
chrmn27

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

In the market, many variables (like forex, demand-supply, a business life, etc) go to ups and down and bitcoin is of no exception. Well, these fluctuations happen and as a person even with a little of know-how is aware of it. If it goes down, surely it will also go up after some time.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Yes it will still rise look at their value today it is slowly rising. Just be positive and trust bitcoins because they've been here for a very long time so those people who are long enough in here knows that it is just a normal thing knowing that the bitcoins are volatile so when the bitcoins reach $20k a lot of people seel their holdings and that caused a lot of downfall for bitcoins so bitcoins are now falling in the market but look and noticed that slowly rise of bitcoins within this month because a lot of people are buying again with a discounted price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: