Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

The bitcoin price is going down because there is correction in the market.
This time the correction come from Korea where government is cracking down cryptocurrency exchanges for tax invasion.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
I am also concern with the dropping of the Bitcoin's price. It started late last year and until now, it seems that nothing is increasing in Bitcoin. I believe its because of the network problems and the people behind Bitcoin. I am also waiting for the increase of Bitcoin's price.

ethos777

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

Watch for Bitcoin ETF applications. As soon as they get approved Bitcoin will go up.

What are those ETH applications? How will they affect Bitcoin's value in the future? Does it really guarantee that it will make the price skyrocket till nowhere? Cmon' we have gone through a price surge last year that no one expects, people keep coming through then switch with Altcoins as Bitcoin keeps getting lower. I really hate to see that all of my investment with it just keeps sliding down which shows no sign of going up. Well, I do hope what you're saying is true as I'm running out of patience and might dump my coins at a losing rate.

ETF means Exchange Traded Funds. If ETFs are approved then fund managers will start accumulating crypto and selling securities that represent that crypto on regular stock exchanges. That means anyone can buy these securities on non crypto exchanges. For ETFs to work there should be hedging available and that step is already done as CBOE listed Bitcoin futures in December.

Consider the following:
- there is only 21,000,000 Bitcoin to exist, about of 25% of BTC is lost forever
- there are 7.6 billion people in the world
- only half a million people own one or more BTC
- almost half of the existing BTC is held by 1000 people
- ETFs will expose BTC to the rest of the world

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/nyse-files-to-list-bitcoin-etfs-bringing-cryptocurrency-a-step-closer-to-mainstream.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/40-percent-of-bitcoins-are-held-by-just-1000-people-2017-12
https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
Bellafatty

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

Bitcoin price depends on the equivalent of demand and supply. It is a balancing system between the rapid selling and buying.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
Prices of bitcoin varies on a regular basis and it is very common to bitcoin. Maybe because supplies are great and demands are few, i think it is the reason why it varies from time to time. The good news is, it always bounce back from a loss.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

Many factors can be influence it including the latest news that automatically affects the demand and supply of each people, and seems at nowadays the interest about investing looks more tended on some altcoins than bitcoin.
But I'm sure.. soon bitcoin will tends lead to the heights again, anyhow this coin will not going down continuously due in many out there are still many people who are very closer to bitcoin and its development over time, especially nowadays bitcoin is more accepted by various countries as legitimate currency, that many activities would be affects on its price to getting more higher.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

After touching $19600 mark bitcoin price is rolling down continuously. It has now settled near $14000. Bitcoin has given its investors far more then they have expected. These investors are now withdrawing their profits due to year end and festival time. Many bitcoin users are facing problems of more transaction settling time. Dur to overload of transactions bitcoins transaction settlement time has increased alot. Same is the case with transaction charges. Bitcoin miners are charging more transaction charges. As a result common investors are shifting their investments from bitcoins to much cheaper Altcoins.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

Speculators will always speculate and the price of bitcoin will either keep getting high or keep falling down that is the features of bitcoin because bitcoin is so volatile that you can't predicte it movement it can be high in this moment and in the next hours it get low again. And one thing we should understand about bitcoin is it ability to control price there is what we call price correction in bitcoin you don't expect bitcoin price to just be getting high every time it must come Dow at some point in other to correct the chart.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.
You have a good point. I notice a lot of people are holding their bitcoin for 2018 but I think it is the wrong decision to make (for now, we don't know if bitcoin will beat its record for highest price). If they sell their bitcoin a few days before 2018 starts, they might earn a lot of money. The decision to hold bitcoin cost them more and they will be forced to sell their coins if they needed the money. They should atleast sell their coins to cover for the things that they are required to pay. Anyway, its their money and bitcoin is all about taking risk. LOL

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

it's possible the bitcoin rate is down due to a new coin, or there are other causes. it is no wonder the bitcoin ratenya unstable, sometimes up and down. so it has become a natural thing
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

It is normal that the bitcoin price will fall down. This will be our chance to buy at a lower price right? Coz there many user will choose to sell instead of waiting. And the most important thing here is bitcoin can get its value up high again.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

Indeed for now bitcoin prices continue to weaken but not so low and fell free.
Perhaps this decline in my opinion, still makes sense because this is just beginning of 2018, i'm sure the bitcoin value will return to normal and even many people predict that by the year 2018 bitcoin value will be higher, estimated at 800 million rupiah per coin.
It's amazing, i can only wait for that to happen.

shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

Well for me is normal that the value will be fluactuating but sometimes price of bitcoin are getting lower because some of the people or users were shift into other coins and altcoins. Some of them were panic buying of bitcoin, when they see that bitcoin value are starting to decline they sell it immediately and invest to the other altcoins. People getting panic..
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

I also notice that bitcoin has dropped. But no one else thinks that's a good reason why? for me it stopped because before the year 2017? it raised nearly half a million. It is not expected that most will be raised by the bitcoin value. Many are surprised, the value increases quickly. So this year it goes down and it stops because it has risen before the end of the year 2017. We're just tinkin to come back and it's a surprise. Smiley
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

There's a lot of reason why bitcoin is falling down. Maybe the demand is getting lower or maybe there's a trouble in the market. No matter what it is, don't panic still and be patient before doing a move. Bitcoin's value is volatile so don't do panic selling or else you'll regret it in the end. The price will still rise for sure as long as bitcoin is being demanded by the most of the people in the world.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

It is a normal thing to see bitcoin's value to go down. Pumps will happen anytime that's why you should be be careful before selling your bitcoin. Don't get upset whenever there's a dump instead you should just be patient and know that the value will still rise so just keep on hoping. No one knows the reason why bitcoin's value fall down but one thing is for sure, it will still rise later on.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

Well for me is normal that the value will be fluactuating but sometimes price of bitcoin are getting lower because some of the people or users were shift into other coins and altcoins. Some of them were panic buying of bitcoin, when they see that bitcoin value are starting to decline they sell it immediately and invest to the other altcoins. People getting panic..
The fluctuations in the price of bitcoin are mere because of its volatile nature but there's nothing to get panic as the downfall is just a chance to get them at low and to sell them when the price is too high. Only the beginners get panic and switch to altcoins or the other after seeing some dip in the price but the experienced looks it as an opportunity get more them. So, I believe there's nothing to worry since the price is still too much high and will inflate further too soon...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Bitcoin rates tend to be downtrend so I see that is out of the ordinary in the cryptocurrency market. You should not be so worried about that. The cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, is suffering from negative news from the media as well as individuals. The purpose is to lower the price of Bitcoin to buy in to make profits when the exchange rate increases over the next 4 months.
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

I'm not sure about this but I still spill out my opinion. Bitcoin price gets lower because money of us sell it or they are panic selling and there are a new coin that have been launched or released that they know and sell their bitcoins that will caused to decreased the demand of it and the price of bitcoins also decreased.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

And are you really worried about it? The price is going up again, i dont see any "real" problem on it to be worried about the price. It is recovering again, and that is the only thing that matters right now.
It touched less than 10000, and now it is recovering, just calm down and left your computer, it will be over 20000 by the next year.

The changes in terms of bitcoin price is just normal because the system of bitcoin is just having a movement on the market in the stock of bitcoin as people deals with transactions and investments. So the best way for us to get through the dip of bitcoin price is for us to prepare so we could definitely earn as soon bitcoin price get low. Remember the principle of trading which is to buy low and sell high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: