Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2364 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
who cares if the price is dropping,since its normal for every coin to fall because of the volatility..this is how it works for the market circulation will take place from time to time.and remember that only the value of coins are changing but not the volume so bother no more if you know how to wait,to be patient and calm even if price continuous to fall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

The biggest social media Facebook and Twitter announced that it would no longer be running ads related to cryptocurrencies, also Google announced similar bans on crypto ads. Now, ICO owner's can't use those advertise for fundraising. This could be one of the major reason for falling the price of crypto market.
those banning has nothing to do with this almost permanent fall,yes the very first time it comes out maybe has an impact but in just a week it dies because those so called "social media banning"dont really take effect as in facebook we can still post ico related issue you can check iby yourself..

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.

I believe that it is normal and it is just a part of it's votality to drop down it's value so we must not worry about it and rather be calm and positive. If we really want to earn here in crypto, then we must stay optimistic beyond every hoax and negative speculations about it. Let's just trust it.

Thats it mate,trust your coins and dont just easily believing negative issues..and besides market is turning around so its normal to have ups and down expect this every season
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

The future of bitcoin is not good, and its value will be lower and lower. In the past year, virtual currency, represented by bitcoin, has been a hot spot for people.

Since the price of bitcoin is not supported by any entity, volatility will be high, and any government announcement could be the last straw. There is no doubt that the price of virtual currencies such as bitcoin will change further as the regulatory attitude becomes clearer.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

Yesterday bitcoin prices had risen, but now it's down again. Rising and falling prices in a market, in my opinion, is a common thing. The main reason that affects the decline of bitcoin prices is a bad issue circulated by irresponsible parties. The presence of certain parties that use bitcoin for illicit transactions makes the fall of bitcoin image in the eyes of the world. So many people think bitcoin will be bad for the world if it continues to be used. It causes the decline of bitcoin values.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

There have been too many FUD in the market this year, and recent bad news also has the latest tax policy in the United States in April the 15th, which may be the direct cause of people selling bitcoin at this time. The good news is that in Southeast Asia, more and more bitcoins are being promoted by bitcoin.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Bitcoin prices are always volatile, and there is no one to fix this, many analysts are predicting that by the end of this year Bitcoin will have growth and opportunities for investors. In the future Bitcoin will be the most significant currency and will be issued into common currency of many countries around the world.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

when big investors return,it will rise again. What happens every year.

Ofcourse the market is going down and down it is only due to the reason that demands for it is decreases. People are selling their coins due to negative news and sell their coins that have direct affect on the value of Bitcoin. But you need to be updated daily as you know Bitcoin price has increased today and that is the green signal for all the investors to hold their coins and wait for the real and right opportunity to sell their coins and make profit.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

when big investors return,it will rise again. What happens every year.

That's what exactly we can see on bitcoin's graph. But hopefully, this year is better than last year when it's market price had reached an all time high at 20,000$.

But the start of this year is quite prolonging our agony as we experience a bearish market again. With Bitcoin's price is looming at 6,000$ again, you can't help but think if when this bearish movement ends.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Cryptocurrency die-hards expecting the price to bounce back, even partially, will see these tanking numbers as the perfect entry point for getting in low and maximizing gains. As cryptocurrencies mature,assuming they continue to do so regulatory “bad” news will become more common as countries across the globe struggle to accommodate their citizens’ sudden interest in digital currencies. Unsurprisingly, that regulatory interest creates a sense of foreboding among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Fear, perhaps justified fear for many speculators with too much to lose, amplifies each new regulatory revelation, even when the news is good for the long term adoption of digital currencies. But for cryptocurrencies to grow out of the current scam-laden chaotic era, a thorough house cleaning is healthy.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

It is a normal that bitcoin sometimes price become lower it is because it base on how people panic selling because of peak season.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

Yesterday once again I watched the red candle on Bitfinex. I want to note that this is all manipulation of the Bitcoin price for which the traditional exchanges severely punished.  Fake supply or demand to manipulate price and market.

tumokatok

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

yes indeed bitcoin prices are currently down, but in my opinion bitcoin prices have not been low. Bitcoin prices are still standard today in my opinion. If you believe in bitcoin definitely bitcoin will rise again because bitcoin is global money and also electric money, maybe the future bitcoin will rise again.

We all know that bitcoin is easy to change so there is nothing to worry about why prices have been low lately. I'm not really surprised how bitcoin prices have declined in the past few days. Probably because of the holidays and people withdrawing the money they earned for the year
beezare

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

bitcoin prices are currently falling, bitcoin price changes are only normal because bitcoin systems only have market movements in bitcoin stocks because people deal with transactions and investments, remember trading principles that buy low and sell high
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

I think this is nothing new with a decrease in bitcoin prices as it happens at the present time. because in my opinion bitcoin is very pluktuatif where the price will continue to decline and return will increase.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Currently, bitcoin prices have dropped very low and make some people lose half their assets, but do not worry because prices fall normally, hold and wait because bitcoin prices will surely rise again
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

As you can see, for several days bitcoin is in a narrow range. Maybe everyone who wanted to sell their bitcoins did it.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Yes they are getting extremely low into the market because of the activity of the people maybe a lot of people or majority of the people are selling their bitcoins in this period of time that is why the proce of the bitcoins are falling into the market and even if there are some buyers the total number of sellers are much more than the buyers so the bitcoins will totally fall in that thing. But lets just hope that those problems will be solved before the year ends
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

since the beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin and other crypto currents continue to fall and now the price of bitcoin is very low, maybe this is a good time to buy and I hope bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again this year

Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Today is a good day and bitcoin is growing. And behind it grow altkoins, and much more intensively than bitcoin and etherium.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

earlier this year is a tough start for bitcoin and maybe not just bitcoin but all the crypto currency as prices continue to decline and I think the price may go down for a long time but I'm sure the bitcoin price will not go down forever, be patient
Yes that is true that right now the price of bitcoin is getting low, but eventhough that the value of bitcoin was  dumping, we just need to trust and wait for the next pump, and i believe that it is the perpect time to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the value will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: