Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

I understand correctly that this platform will be supported by all modern TVs, yes? But how exactly will this work, will it be distributed by some kind of TV set-top box?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

I saw that the project has a Russian ann on the forum. But I do not understand why until now no one has translated the white paper into Russian.

Translating a technical document is not a quick process, perhaps this translation is now in progress, and you need to wait a little.
leptoon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I understand correctly that this platform will be supported by all modern TVs, yes? But how exactly will this work, will it be distributed by some kind of TV set-top box?
No, actually it will be in the form of a program that will be installed on your TV
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

No, actually it will be in the form of a program that will be installed on your TV
So it will be a software product that will cover a wide range of devices?
leptoon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Yes, exactly, why do you ask this?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

Simply unlike smartphones, TVs are sold on different operating systems, and it's quite a laborious job to provide support for this progrmnogo product by all the TVs that are now on the market.
leptoon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

Simply unlike smartphones, TVs are sold on different operating systems, and it's quite a laborious job to provide support for this progrmnogo product by all the TVs that are now on the market.
Well, actually, you're wrong. Modern smart TVs are actively supported by developers and manufacturers and will not make any special problems with writing programs. The development of various software products does not cause any problems. So you do not have to worry about it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Well, actually, you're wrong. Modern smart TVs are actively supported by developers and manufacturers and will not make any special problems with writing programs. The development of various software products does not cause any problems. So you do not have to worry about it.
I guess you're right, I just never paid much attention to this segment of the market. And I was not interested in the details of this.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Very interesting project. for television it really can be a new opportunity to attract attention and win the audience. I believe in the success of this project! Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team? Tell me please.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Hi. Of course have. All information is written on the site. Did you visit it?
vvv8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

Hmm, no. Can you write me everything here? I'm uncomfortable looking for something now.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

Hmm, no. Can you write me everything here? I'm uncomfortable looking for something now.
Well, you're very lazy. Grin
The team is very large and international. In addition to developers, there are also advisors who help make the project better.
vvv8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

The team is very large and international. In addition to developers, there are also advisors who help make the project better.
That's cool. Do you think they have problems in working together?
They are from different countries.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

I'm sure they are professionals. They have a lot of experience in this area. Therefore, there should be no problems.
vvv8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

I'm sure they are professionals. They have a lot of experience in this area. Therefore, there should be no problems.
I hope you're right. I would not want to lose my money because of the developers working incorrectly.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

I hope you're right. I would not want to lose my money because of the developers working incorrectly.
Do not worry about it. Everything will be fine. I am sure about that. Wink
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

Hey. How do you think the project will be successful? Roll Eyes
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Of course. The project is actively developing. Every day more and more users participate in it.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

Of course. The project is actively developing. Every day more and more users participate in it.
How do developers manage to attract new people? What are they doing for this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: