Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 12:33:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1041586 times)
Bitcycle
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:00:41 PM
 #6721

The "It's a scam" voices just get shriller and shriller as time goes by.


 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
guitarplinker
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1526



View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 10:00:42 PM
 #6722

So does anybody know what the IP is that they're mining with? I want to see if they've solved any blocks yet.
limbaugh
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:02:14 PM
 #6723

You proved to be the supreme FUDster of the thread Labcoin. Mission accomplished?
kingcrimson
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1023


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:03:29 PM
 #6724

Sorry but I cannot just base my investments on trust of promises given by a person/s I have never met nor have any references of credibility on.

I had a decent position in labcoin up until today. when too many alarm bells were going off.

Empty statements and not showing proof when promised is enough for me to get out.

Don't blame you a bit. I've gone over the risk/reward profile myself each and every time they've said they'd do something and failed to do so.

yes, and you can look at it this way too, that if they are in fact truthful, they certainly are the most incompetent and most respectless (towards their investors) entrepreneurs in the business thus far.



You haven't seen ActiveMining's website yet.
limbaugh
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:03:50 PM
 #6725

So does anybody know what the IP is that they're mining with? I want to see if they've solved any blocks yet.

I've asked this numerous times. You won't get an answer because there is most likely no hashing.
bulltrap
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:03:55 PM
 #6726

To the people that liquidated their shares because this maybe a scam - can I ask how many shares were liquidated?

Around 30k by me. About 30 minutes after labcoins last update.

It's funny that before you were one of the loudest supporters bashing claimed FUDsters. People should check your posting history on this topic.
JohnyBigs
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:05:12 PM
 #6727

people sure are trying to get some cheap shares before september 17th haha
physalis
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 392



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:05:56 PM
 #6728

To the people that liquidated their shares because this maybe a scam - can I ask how many shares were liquidated?

Around 30k by me. About 30 minutes after labcoins last update.

It's funny that before you were one of the loudest supporters bashing claimed FUDsters. People should check your posting history on this topic.

Like I said: greed is a powerful emotion. I feel like I was a complete retard.
velacreations
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 476


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:07:17 PM
 #6729

Just take a step back, imagine that you were not invested in this, and try to read the updates from labcoin like a neutral person.
Go back and look at all the past posts from labcoin with a neutral view and think on every update "ok, now would be the time to show something real, some actual proof" and then watch how they weasel themselves out of providing evidence. They can't take pictures because their team is scattered across countries? Come on, people. We're on the internet, it takes seconds to send a pic around the globe. That excuse, like all the others, is ridiculous.
that's the most important thing right now.  Try to see this as someone who is not financially and emotionally involved, and you'll see the situation very differently.


dexX7
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1050



View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 10:08:02 PM
 #6730

Burnside,

can you confirm whether LABCOIN has provided you accounts to lock as per
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg2896819#msg2896819

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

JohnyBigs
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:10:01 PM
 #6731

no pictures like this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg3034290#msg3034290
Bitcycle
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:10:06 PM
 #6732

Burnside,

can you confirm whether LABCOIN has provided you accounts to lock as per
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg2896819#msg2896819

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

What, they haven't been selling off the shares?

But but but but....our FUDsters were SO SURE this was a scam.

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
physalis
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 392



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:10:36 PM
 #6733

Understanding how your emotions can trump you is invaluable. If you lost any money, at least you'll have that Wink

Nah, I didn't lose any, actually, I gained a lot. I just think it kind of sucks to know now that the money I gained isn't going to come from an actual company, from "produced value", but instead from some poor sucker who will be left holding the bag when this thing pops.
limbaugh
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:12:03 PM
 #6734

Burnside,

can you confirm whether LABCOIN has provided you accounts to lock as per
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg2896819#msg2896819

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

So they are too busy to ask you to lock them. What a crock, more broken promises.
JohnyBigs
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:13:11 PM
 #6735

FUDSTERS DIE

JohnyBigs
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:13:43 PM
 #6736

Guys where are the pictures? ^^
physalis
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 392



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:13:46 PM
 #6737

Burnside,

can you confirm whether LABCOIN has provided you accounts to lock as per
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg2896819#msg2896819

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

15% of 3m shares - that is 450k shares that have left the account.
Bitcycle
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:14:33 PM
 #6738

Burnside,

can you confirm whether LABCOIN has provided you accounts to lock as per
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg2896819#msg2896819

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

15% of 3m shares - that is 450k shares that have left the account.

I see your reading comprehension is as astute as your logical analysis.
dexX7
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1050



View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 10:14:45 PM
 #6739

15% of 3m shares - that is 450k shares that have left the account.

Yes, but that's congruent with their statement "we hold 75 %".

But wait, I have to check this. Not sure what it was exactly.

N_S
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238



View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:14:51 PM
 #6740

For me, these issues are simply too easy to solve by any thinking person at Labcoin.

They know the space they're working in, they know what things will look like from a shareholder perspective, and yet they don't do anything. While coordinating efforts can be difficult across borders, having someone SMS a picture to person B to upload is not a huge endeavor.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 914 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!