Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079883 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 08:55:56 PM

I don't have a very large position at all. I have 6,789 shares which I plan on selling around November.

Correct, this guy is a proven liar with a long history of spreading those lies and major FUD.

During one of his bragging episodes he revealed that he had  over 100btc in LabCoin and from the timings of when bailed out of  ACtM he bought around 0.0025

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .002. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

I want some of the drugs you are on

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxykah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:56:22 PM

I don't have a very large position at all. I have 6,789 shares which I plan on selling around November.

Correct, this guy is a proven liar with a long history of spreading those lies and major FUD.

During one of his bragging episodes he revealed that he had  over 100btc in LabCoin and from the timings of when bailed out of  ACtM he bought around 0.0025

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .002. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

I want some of the drugs you are on

+1

LMAO Cheesy

Good things come to those who wait.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:57:03 PM

@Stuartuk: explain us why you give fake advices here ? Let me know how you earn money from this. I'm curious.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 08:58:03 PM

How does it feel Mab, knowing that I'm only hear to get revenge on you!  And it's working a charm.  I'd never have posted tonight if it weren't for the way you acted on ActM threads.  Shame on you.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 08:59:00 PM

He said she said. Shhh

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 08:59:18 PM

@Stuartuk: explain us why you give fake advices here ? Let me know how you earn money from this. I'm curious.

I can't speak for Stuart but you should consider that money is not going to always be one's motivation.  See my last post.

Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:59:39 PM

It's not fake - try to get your head around that.

People are being conned - that's my motivation here.
AngelSky

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:00:46 PM

I can't speak for Stuart but you should consider that money is not going to always be one's motivation.  See my last post.

You're telling me that he's telling everyone to sell LC for ActvM for almost a year now just for... us ? Because he's kind ? Worst answer ever  Shocked
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 09:00:52 PM

Stuart I asked what drugs you are on, prescription, herbal, psychedelics??

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:02:47 PM

Where's Mabsark then.  Come on mate let's hear what you have to say about this shambles...

Probably too busy dumping his shares as he nervously wipes the sweat from his brow.  Cry

I'm right here. I've already stated repeatedly that I won't be selling any of my shares till around November. Why? Because I'm not some retard willing to sell my shares for 0.004 when I expect to get at least 0.03 and more likely 0.05 BTC per share.

Anyone selling now is a brain dead idiot, or simply trying to cause a panic sell in order to get more cheap shares. This should be blatantly obvious, otherwise they would have sold their shares sooner.

The only reason the price dropped is because someone sold a lot of shares. Now the price has risen again and that person attempts at spreading FUD in order to buy more shares have failed. Just another person making an incredibly stupid decision.

Just wait for people in the US to find out and react. Tomorrow, the share price will be above 0.01.
People in the US are wide awake, it is afternoon here.

Which means they're most likely in work and may not be able to buy or sell at the moment.

This same argument happened over at ActM it didn't hold water.

I also thought Mabsark was supposed to be selling ActM buying LC selling LC buying ActM rinse repeat until ActM comes out with chips in November. This from his own mouth I do believe.

I'll guarantee Mab is selling his little heart out to buy cheap ActM right now.  He will be knocked sideways at the fact that the LC price hasn't 'skyrocketed' as he predicted so stubbornly.  His whole master plan lies as a smoking ember at his feet and is burning his wickle toesies.

I'm still confident that it will skyrocket in the next few days, but my plan is and always has been to sell around November. The price could drop back down to IPO prices, I'd just buy more shares with the aim of selling them around November.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 09:03:36 PM

You're telling me that he's telling everyone to sell LC for ActvM for almost a year now just for... us ? Because he's kind ? Worst answer ever  Shocked

Your post makes no sense to me, sorry.

abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:03:52 PM

Where's Mabsark then.  Come on mate let's hear what you have to say about this shambles...

Probably too busy dumping his shares as he nervously wipes the sweat from his brow.  Cry

I'm right here. I've already stated repeatedly that I won't be selling any of my shares till around November. Why? Because I'm not some retard willing to sell my shares for 0.004 when I expect to get at least 0.03 and more likely 0.05 BTC per share.

Anyone selling now is a brain dead idiot, or simply trying to cause a panic sell in order to get more cheap shares. This should be blatantly obvious, otherwise they would have sold their shares sooner.

The only reason the price dropped is because someone sold a lot of shares. Now the price has risen again and that person attempts at spreading FUD in order to buy more shares have failed. Just another person making an incredibly stupid decision.

Just wait for people in the US to find out and react. Tomorrow, the share price will be above 0.01.

Which means they're most likely in work and may not be able to buy or sell at the moment.

I also thought Mabsark was supposed to be selling ActM buying LC selling LC buying ActM rinse repeat until ActM comes out with chips in November. This from his own mouth I do believe.

I'll guarantee Mab is selling his little heart out to buy cheap ActM right now.  He will be knocked sideways at the fact that the LC price hasn't 'skyrocketed' as he predicted so stubbornly.  His whole master plan lies as a smoking ember at his feet and is burning his wickle toesies.

I'm still confident that it will skyrocket in the next few days, but my plan is and always has been to sell around November. The price could drop back down to IPO prices, I'd just buy more shares with the aim of selling them around November.

+1

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
Stuartuk

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:03:57 PM

Stuart I asked what drugs you are on, prescription, herbal, psychedelics??

Why not attack my argument rather than my person? Is it because you can't see a flaw in my argument? Maybe not?

You might save yourself some major heart-ache down the line if you sat back right now and had a good hard look at the facts here.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 09:05:25 PM

I have I see a deranged person with no financial interest spreading shit.

You need some help son, I'd go see the quack in the morning, because if you aren't on drugs you bloody well need some

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:06:14 PM

Share price could shoot up to .05-.1 in the next couple months, Labcoin is the real deal. After the pics come out, watch out.
Stuartuk

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:06:24 PM

You need some help son, I'd go see the quack in the morning, because if you aren't on drugs you bloody well need some

Comment on my views and arguments not the person. Do you not have an answer to what I'm saying?

That is worrying...
foxykah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:06:57 PM

Share price could shoot up to .05-.1 in the next couple months, Labcoin is the real deal. After the pics come out, watch out.

Exactly. But if that is not today, then we will see a 0.002 before we go to the moon  Undecided

Good things come to those who wait.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 09:07:16 PM

+1

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 09:07:54 PM

Stuart is desperate to unload his stinking bag of ACTM shares before they completely collapse down to sub-IPO prices.

His religious fervor for ACTM has backfired badly, and now he's keen to pass his losses on to others.

It was predicted that he and sumzero would go ballistic when LC began mining.  Their time is up, and now there's Hell to pay!   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
AngelSky

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:08:10 PM

Comment on my views and arguments not the person. Do you not have an answer to what I'm saying?

That is worrying...

What can I answer to a troll ? *Dabuh*
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: