Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079883 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:49:11 AM

UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.

Still nothing ? I guess they don't want the price to go under the IPO.  Grin
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:50:49 AM

Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

If you think Labcoin is mining with 2Th/s where are the block rewards going?

To an address. An address they have stated will be shared later with us. Does the fact that they refuse to share this address now, prove that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? Of course it doesn't.

Do people here not understand the difference between facts, rumours, speculation and evidence?

Facts, rumors, speculation and evidence are all things that move the market. You're making predictions about the likelihood of future events, and all of those things come into play.

Plus, if half of the "community" no longer trusts them, then the price is going to be a lot less then it otherwise would be come November when you were planning on selling.

It is interesting, that people are buying in constantly. I dont know, this is not even over yet..

Because, even if the risk has increased, the potential reward is still pretty high. Even if you thought there was a 90% chance of failure, it would make sense to invest a small chunk in hopes that 10% gets you better then a 10x return

I'm just calling people out for spreading blatant lies. Take for example Labcoin saying that they were doing some tweaking. That somehow became "Labcoin admits to lying about hashing with 2 TH/s". That's a blatant lie as Labcoin said no such thing.

If there is no dividend on monday everyone will pull out and it will go below IPO prices.

It might be smart to pull out right now and just wait until they pay a dividend. Why take a risk buying now when you can buy after they pay the dividend on monday with no risk?

Now is the time to sell.

My comment had nothing to do with buying or selling shares. It's about people spreading blatant lies.

People aren't lying Mab, they are reading between the lines and drawing logical conclusions.  This elaborate and sophisticated scam has been set up to suggest that those who are clever enough about seeing through the con and make, in my view, well founded accusations, are spreading fud and deceiving people.  Absolute nonsense.

Anyone claiming that Labcoin have admitted to lying about hashing, is telling lies. It's that simple. Labcoin have made no such claim.

Yes, I agree, but here is your problem.

People can be selective about what info and how much is released.  In Labcoin's case they may not have said that directly, as I believe it was N_S who first mentioned it last night, but by implication, it is true.  There is zero evidence to prove they are hashing.  Where is it?  Why would they not have posted that evidence last night?  It just doesn't add up.

Your whole defence of Labcoin rests on you calling out a fudster as having told a lie.  You keep banging on about this because it's all you've got.  If it goes away what are you left with?  I'll tell you; the cold harsh reality that this entire venture will end up in the courts and I'm pretty sure the case is being built as we speak.  Snap out of it guys!  It's like you've all been abducted by a cult or something.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
demzie

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:51:09 AM

"I don't need to provide any facts."

So why do you make them up? We dont need your "read between the lines" statements.. thats the same as a bedtime story.. made up.

"Your clock demzie"

My clock was perfect on time! The annoucement came they started hashing Smiley

"BFL a scam"

BFL is no scam, the customers got fooled thats another thing.

Did labcoin fooled you? Did they? maybe between your reading lines.. but not here..

17th would be dividend pay day.. if they make that happen.. all the things they sayed have been done.
And no i dont care if they have 900 usb blockerupters, use ipo or their own machines..

The only thing is between the lines and unanswered questions they lack of..

IMHO, they need to stay away from this thread with news and setup website with real news annoucements..
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:52:06 AM

The only defense, used for this not being a scam, that I see in this thread is the one that Mab is spinning about this so called lie.

Weak.  Very, very weak.

Come on folks,  I said this last night and I'll say it again..

Labcoin knew EXACTLY what they had to do in terms of providing proof/evidence to allay people's fears.

Just because somebody asks for something, does not mean they're going to get what they asked for. Just because someone didn't get what they asked for, doesn't mean that the person they asked isn't capable of giving what was asked for.

This does not equate to "Labcoin have been proved to be liars", it simply means that Labcoin have failed to adequately satisfy the demands from shareholders.
foxykah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:55:04 AM

hahaha

"People aren't lying Mab, they are reading between the lines and drawing logical conclusions.  This elaborate scam has been set up to suggest that those who are clever enough about seeing through the con and make, in my view, well founded accusations, are spreading fud and deceiving people.  Absolute nonsense."

Whats is logical for you could be the other way for me.. so what is logical?

Terrorist who blow innocent people think its logical all infidels should die.. <- does not sound logical to me..

So what is logical?

LOGICAL

1. Of, relating to, in accordance with, or of the nature of logic.
2. Based on earlier or otherwise known statements, events, or conditions; reasonable: Rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year.
3. Reasoning or capable of reasoning in a clear and consistent manner.

FANATICAL

1. Possessed with or motivated by excessive, irrational zeal.

Well you speak as in logical based on facts..
What facts do you have beside: READING BETWEEN THE LINES? and questions unaswered?

I don't need to provide any facts.  Labcoin we're expected to do that, instead of fobbing their shareholders off with the obligatory, 'in two weeks'.

Perhaps you should be asking yourself; 

at what point does a reputable company who continue to take customers money and yet fail to deliver products become a scam?

are BFL a scam?

how many times will it wash with shareholders when a 'big announcement' fails to provide concrete evidence that a company is following up on their promises?

will this be allowed to continue indefinately?

how many failed countdown clocks will it take until Mab jumps ship?

what about yourself demize?  another one perhaps?  or maybe another 2 or three?

impossible!, I hear you say.  well we will have to wait and see eh?

Is Labcoin a scam?

Why should we think you know what you are talking about if you can't even differentiate between 'were' and 'we're'?

we're is we are as in we are involved in a scam
were is past tense so if you all got out now you could say we were involved in a scam

It is really uncool to pull someone up on an internet forum for bad spelling or gramatical mistakes.

Grow up.

Thank you, Mr. Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary, I know the difference. I just wanted to show you, that this sentence: " Labcoin we're expected to do that, instead of fobbing [...]" was not correct. And you know, it is kind of ironical what happens when LC posts something (here, in english), and because of him not being a native english, he does not speak english 100% correct, and then people like you start spreading FUD by stating that a specific sentence can be interpreted in two different ways, but when you speak like a dumb alcoholic bastard while trying to look scientific, then it can be settled with replying something like "Grow up."

<Applause>

Good things come to those who wait.
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:56:25 AM

Riding some waves is good for us all. The weak jump ship.
It happens in every venture, whether it fails or succeeds. It's a Darwin thing.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:58:17 AM

No amount of countdown timers will make me jump ship, because I'm not a retard who bases my decisions on such nonsense, the ramblings of people spreading FUD or people who have confessed to be trying to get revenge on me, LOL.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:01:32 PM

FANATICAL

1. Possessed with or motivated by excessive, irrational zeal.

Exactly like the people posting here who claim to have no interest in Labcoin.

Well played zumzero, well played!

You know why I'm here Mab.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:03:35 PM

No amount of countdown timers will make me jump ship, because I'm not a retard who bases my decisions on such nonsense, the ramblings of people spreading FUD or people who have confessed to be trying to get revenge on me, LOL.

Okay Captain,  you go down with her.  Cry

EDIT;  you brought your dirty tricks in to my space and started something you regret. LOL

So which one is it Mab?  I have an interest in Labcoin, or I'm out for revenge.  You seem confused.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:07:47 PM

EDIT;  you brought your dirty tricks in to my space and started something you regret. LOL

So which one is it Mab?  I have an interest in Labcoin, or I'm out for revenge.  You seem confused.

Zum this is boring now, what will it take to get you 2 to kiss and make up

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:08:59 PM

Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

If you think Labcoin is mining with 2Th/s where are the block rewards going?

To an address. An address they have stated will be shared later with us. Does the fact that they refuse to share this address now, prove that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? Of course it doesn't.

Do people here not understand the difference between facts, rumours, speculation and evidence?

Facts, rumors, speculation and evidence are all things that move the market. You're making predictions about the likelihood of future events, and all of those things come into play.

Plus, if half of the "community" no longer trusts them, then the price is going to be a lot less then it otherwise would be come November when you were planning on selling.

It is interesting, that people are buying in constantly. I dont know, this is not even over yet..

Because, even if the risk has increased, the potential reward is still pretty high. Even if you thought there was a 90% chance of failure, it would make sense to invest a small chunk in hopes that 10% gets you better then a 10x return

I'm just calling people out for spreading blatant lies. Take for example Labcoin saying that they were doing some tweaking. That somehow became "Labcoin admits to lying about hashing with 2 TH/s". That's a blatant lie as Labcoin said no such thing.

If there is no dividend on monday everyone will pull out and it will go below IPO prices.

It might be smart to pull out right now and just wait until they pay a dividend. Why take a risk buying now when you can buy after they pay the dividend on monday with no risk?

Now is the time to sell.

My comment had nothing to do with buying or selling shares. It's about people spreading blatant lies.

People aren't lying Mab, they are reading between the lines and drawing logical conclusions.  This elaborate and sophisticated scam has been set up to suggest that those who are clever enough about seeing through the con and make, in my view, well founded accusations, are spreading fud and deceiving people.  Absolute nonsense.

Anyone claiming that Labcoin have admitted to lying about hashing, is telling lies. It's that simple. Labcoin have made no such claim.

Yes, I agree, but here is your problem.

People can be selective about what info and how much is released.  In Labcoin's case they may not have said that directly, as I believe it was N_S who first mentioned it last night, but by implication, it is true.  There is zero evidence to prove they are hashing.  Where is it?  Why would they not have posted that evidence last night?  It just doesn't add up.

Your whole defence of Labcoin rests on you calling out a fudster as having told a lie.  You keep banging on about this because it's all you've got.  If it goes away what are you left with?  I'll tell you; the cold harsh reality that this entire venture will end up in the courts and I'm pretty sure the case is being built as we speak.  Snap out of it guys!  It's like you've all been abducted by a cult or something.

You having zero evidence of LC hashing does not in any way prove that LC are not hashing. It is simply an opinion that they are not hashing, not a fact.

Like I said, I don't care about people spreading FUD. I do care about people spreading blatant lies though.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:10:51 PM

I'm bored as well.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:11:47 PM

I'm bored as well.

This is worse than the Arabs and the Jews. Can't you two work this out through virtual counselling

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:14:44 PM

I see no evidence of a sinking ship. All I see are people jumping overboard because the Captain said he was testing the engines.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:16:49 PM

So which one is it Mab?  I have an interest in Labcoin, or I'm out for revenge.  You seem confused.

I see no evidence of a sinking ship. All I see are people jumping overboard because the Captain said he was testing the engines.

You mean because the Captain is on wikipedia trying to learn how to start the engine ?

EDIT: and then suddenly realizes that there is no engine.
foxykah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:23:33 PM

So which one is it Mab?  I have an interest in Labcoin, or I'm out for revenge.  You seem confused.

You mean because the Captain is on wikipedia trying to learn how to start the engine ?

LMAO Cheesy

Good things come to those who wait.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:23:57 PM

I'm bored as well.

This is worse than the Arabs and the Jews. Can't you two work this out through virtual counselling

There's nothing to work out. Zumzero is simply demented. He claims to be doing this to get revenge on me, despite me repeatedly telling him that I plan on selling in November and that he's just doing me a favour by spreading such FUD. The fact that he still wants revenge on me just proves he's FANATICAL, as described in the definition he just provided.

You can't come to compromises with fanatics.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:26:01 PM

I'm bored as well.

There's nothing to work out. Zumzero is simply demented. He claims to be doing this to get revenge on me, despite me repeatedly telling him that I plan on selling in November and that he's just doing me a favour by spreading such FUD. The fact that he still wants revenge on me just proves he's FANATICAL, as described in the definition he just provided.

You can't come to compromises with fanatics.

But fella you are coming across as fanatical as the Taliban. No offence man but the pair of you are at it

demzie

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:26:19 PM

Is that the same angelsky who came aboard and then jumped because the waves were to high? Even though the boat never left the docks?
alphaking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:36:19 PM

nightmare  Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: