Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:17:28 PM

The clock is a small time move. Put it to midnight Wednesday Chinese time zone, but no that wouldn't get people selling cheap would it? Twat

Seems you are not aware of the clock timer effect. Usually, it makes people buy, not sell. You are not used to the marketing, aren't you ? -.-

Seems like you were bullied s a child, probably still are now actually

Seems you are out of imagination. I guess you have too much on Labcoin. I can feel the tension from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:18:08 PM

you're all a bunch of nutcases

Do you notice its the same 3-4 guys posting the same stuff to try to pump the stock? Do you also notice that it's only pumped up on btc.co? It's not pumped up anywhere else.

So that shows me it's artificial.

lolwhat? btct.co is the only place this stock is traded.

HuLaN

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:19:05 PM

Prediction- no divided will be paid this week

Prediction 2-  no one will care.

Why? It's already been assumed they haven't been mining and that has already been priced into the stock.

Anyone bringing it up is merely behind the curve.  The market has already adjusted to it.

It's the first dividend payment announced by Labcoin. They have been mining since before June, that's a couple of months of hashing that we should see dividends from..

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?

Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers
Rulother

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:21:18 PM

Do you notice its the same 3-4 guys posting the same stuff to try to pump the stock? Do you also notice that it's only pumped up on btc.co? It's not pumped up anywhere else.

I see you didn't do your reading. Havelock as well...

A Member of the LCSH
AngelSky

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:22:39 PM

By the way, I know that most of you don't care about the locking share issue but I asked burnside. He said the same thing last time and asked Swede one more time to give him the other accounts to be locked. That was TWO DAYS AGO and still nothing from Swede. How do you feel about that ?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:23:02 PM

The clock is a small time move. Put it to midnight Wednesday Chinese time zone, but no that wouldn't get people selling cheap would it? Twat

Seems you are not aware of the clock timer effect. Usually, it makes people buy, not sell. You are not used to the marketing, aren't you ? -.-

Seems you are out of imagination. I guess you have too much on Labcoin. I can feel the tension from here.

No not out, have plenty more insults for you and your scummy time setting tactics. Why be such a prick? Why try to cause issues if its not for your own financial gain

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
AngelSky

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:24:39 PM

No not out, have plenty more insults for you and your scummy time setting tactics. Why be such a prick? Why try to cause issues if its not for your own financial gain

If you bet on something, I don't see why you are so angry with that. Just bet and be ready to win or to lose.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:25:55 PM

Don't get me wrong. I was not implying anything like 'no share no voice'. I was just wondering if people have no interest on labcoin at all, they would have more meaningful things to do than wasting time on this thread. Even if you really want to save us from this bogus, it won't work anyway without concrete evidences. I understand that sometime people come back to check the price after dumping just try to convince they have done the right thing. If they see disappointing results, they try to deny it so they feel more comfortable. I did the same thing before just after the first crash. But later I decide to buy back in and take the risk rather than a bystander cannot move on completely.

I could care less what you do with your money. What I do care about is preventing thugs, scammers, and crooks from winning. Unfortunately it appears Labcoin falls in that category. So I call them on it.

I still own some LC just in case.

What happened to your scam FUD Limb?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:30:02 PM

If you bet on something, I don't see why you are so angry with that. Just bet and be ready to win or to lose.
. So you setting a clock some 16 hours early is fine, but me calling you out on it is off? Are you 12?

AngelSky

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:33:31 PM

So you setting a clock some 16 hours early is fine, but me calling you out on it is off? Are you 12?

It is called the USA syndrome. Do you know that the United States of America is not the center of the world/universe ? Wednesday doesn't mean "Wednesday_IN_US". The timer is labcoin's timezone adjusted => China. Previous timers were the same.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:36:10 PM

So you setting a clock some 16 hours early is fine, but me calling you out on it is off? Are you 12?

It is called the USA syndrome. Do you know that the United States of America is not the center of the world/universe ? Wednesday doesn't mean "Wednesday_IN_US". The timer is labcoin's timezone adjusted => China. Previous timers were the same.

Well aware, as i am in the GMT timezone, you have set the timer for 1am in china on Wednesday. How clever, yet again you are a fud spreading cunt

AngelSky

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:41:50 PM

Well aware, as i am in the GMT timezone, you have set the timer for 1am in china on Wednesday. How clever, yet again you are a fud spreading cunt

If this is your definition of FUD, I can only be worry for you. Ok, your argumentation is so poor that I won't miss you. /Ignore.
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:42:43 PM

Yep, its a risk and guess what, I've taken it.

I'm willing to loose $700 on a hunch.

BUT if it does pull off..  Grin Grin Grin

Its a gamble yes, and its not like I enjoy throwing money but its the 'what if on Wednesday' that's giving me a hard-on.

If not, OHH WELL..  I'll still wait and see.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:43:35 PM

There's actually a 48 hour window when it's "Wednesday" somewhere or other in the world. (In fact, technically 50 hours as there's a 1h overlap)

10:00 AM UTC, 5:00AM EDT on Tuesday, Wednesday will be starting in the pacific.
10:59 AM UTC, 6:59 AM EDT  on Thursday, will be the last minute of Wednesday, somewhere in the pacific.

So, that's a pretty big window.

If they've actually been mining to the extent they say they've been then 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C  is a likely candidate address.  The majority of blocks generated these days either come from well-established mining pool IPs, or go to ghash.io's mining address.  Most of the other ones are signed by smaller miners.

It looked like there were a handful of other addresses out there that didn't come from known pools and didn't seem to be coming from massive mines, but they all went to addresses that had been getting block rewards for a while.

If 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C is LC's address, and they are supposed to pay divs on Tuesday, we'll likely see a transfer from that address to btct.co to pay for them. That would explain why LC would have to share the mining address by Wednesday, in order to explain where any divs came from.

On the other hand, it's still possible that that address doesn't belong to them - that they haven't found a block either due to bad luck or not being able to run their equipment at full speed, or both. It's also possible that address doesn't belong to them, and that they've found a block on some other address since the last time I looked.

It's the first dividend payment announced by Labcoin. They have been mining since before June, that's a couple of months of hashing that we should see dividends from..

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?

Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers

I don't think those Avalons "belong" to Labcoin the company, they are just the personal miners of one of the owners. Given that one of them is a silver B1 it's possible that it might have provided the seed capital for them to do the 130nm chip.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:45:46 PM

I see you didn't do your reading. Havelock as well...

No, apparently you don't understand the difference between a stock and a passthrough.  You're not buying labcoin shares on Havlock, you're buying shares in a fund that owns labcoin stock. On btct.co.

AngelSky

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:46:24 PM

Its a gamble yes, and its not like I enjoy throwing money but its the 'what if on Wednesday' that's giving me a hard-on.

If you are aware of what you are doing and not dreaming like so many people here, I can only wish you good luck, maybe that was a good bet.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:46:28 PM

If this is your definition of FUD, I can only be worry for you. Ok, your argumentation is so poor that I won't miss you. /Ignore.

Argument do. You mean? Get the time correct and I wouldn't moan

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:50:56 PM

so, this just goes down as another broken promise, then?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:52:09 PM

so, this just goes down as another broken promise, then?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

If they're waiting to find blocks before posting their address, it's possible they may be able to pay dividends tomorrow.

NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:53:34 PM

If you are aware of what you are doing and not dreaming like so many people here, I can only wish you good luck, maybe that was a good bet.

I did allot of reading and yeh, I was about to go blind from it.
Allot of people have high hopes and some not at all.
I think this will work.  Labcoin seems to be trying and I don't see them throwing all this effort when LOTS of BTC can be earn't.
Its only a hunch and please don't think I'm an expert or anything, far from it.  Its only what I've researched and yep, spent many hours reading.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: