Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Only Cryptocurrency  (Read 27797 times)
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

I am still waiting for my iOS mobile mining app
I have registered on the phoneum site, but there is no answer
I did it one more time, but still nothing...

does the iOS app exist? is there any iPhone user mining with phoneum here?

You need to send an email to get an invitation. Apple and Android banned all mining apps, so now it needs to be downloaded in their website phoneum.io
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

You need to send an email to get an invitation. Apple and Android banned all mining apps, so now it needs to be downloaded in their website phoneum.io

I did that, I send my email address a few times, but I did not received any mail from where I can download their app to test it...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

I did that, I send my email address a few times, but I did not received any mail from where I can download their app to test it...

Mobile mining beta is over. Phoneum is now waiting for google and apple to soften their ban on mining apps so phoneum mobile mining app can appear again in the stores. Meanwhile, they are launching the alpha of PhoneumGO (which will be available on google and App stores) at the end of this month in which you can acquire Phoneum tokens, and you will be able to keep all mined tokens both in alpha and beta tests. Mainnet launches in December.

FreeMusicTube

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

How on Earth does the application determine if you're running a mobile or a computer? Are tablets included?

If it's relying on sensors then that can be easily faked.

If it's relying on Android then that is easily laughable.
SebastianfIN

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Where i can download mobile mining app?
I only find that game.
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:21:30 PM

I downloaded the Phoneum Go game but it doesn't seem to start. Loading screen is there forever. (Talking about the android version). Are there others with a similar problem? I already tried reinstalling

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:09:36 PM

anyone here tried successfully the mining app on iOS?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
tukzinnnn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:24:39 PM

excelente projeto uma inovação nos phone mobile, desejo muito sucesso...
NetWhiz

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:23:29 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 10:36:40 PM by NetWhiz

Any updates?

PhoneumGO: Can't seem to find it on the Google Play Store. Shows in the list when I try and search, but when I actually select it, it says it can not be found. Using Android 7.x
CrypThomas1313

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:18:38 PM

Will there be an online platform built for this? If so, what will it be like?
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:55:58 PM

It seems to me the project did not start as planned by the developers given that there are no mobile wallets for general access at the moment.
iliev

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:41:38 AM

Hello Everyone!

With the last days of the ICO upon us, we are launching a final sale that includes a 25% bonus for all who participate. If you love Phoneum and Crypto Treasures, please consider investing and becoming a Founding Member.

Participants in the ICO will receive a special Phoneum Invite and will be enrolled in our VIP Program that will be rolled out in Q2, 2019. We will announce further details soon.

We are pleased to announce a competition sure to cause much excitement!

Become the Chest Master and win an All-Expense paid trip for seven days to The Bahamas for two (more details to follow). This competition will run from April 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019, and is based on who opens the greatest number of chests. (With the official full release, we will be resetting "Chests Opened" to zero.)

A new App code-named Earnest – Cloud-Based earning mechanism to bring back the initial Phoneum feel will be released also in Q2, 2019. We will announce further details soon.

Thank you for your continued support. We're excited about the upcoming launch and hope that you will help spread the word, invite your friends, and support Phoneum by becoming a Founding Member.

Respectfully,
The Phoneum Team
Aleksey99

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:45:05 AM

Good day!
A little bit about the project. Initially, the idea of ​​the project was - fire! But lately something has gone wrong ... A lot of participants have recently been faced with blocking accounts. Including me, I had all 3 accounts blocked (on which in total there were about 6000 PHM) that I don’t know with them now. Calls to tech support do not lead to anything - they just answer with phrases on duty, and simply keep silent on other questions. This trend leads to certain bad thoughts about the project. And one more wake-up call - the telegram in their channel the number of participants dropped from almost 16,000 to 12,000.
Aleksey99

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

In general, "pereobulsya in the jump" - the initial idea is changed radically. The conditions stated at the beginning of the project are very much changed. Strong doubts that the project will take off. Although the original idea was great.
Aleksey99

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:24:27 AM

Launched a coin only on LaToken, the price is lower than the bottom, there are a lot of arbitrary people who participated in the ICO. The project is very much like scam.
Jemcash

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

JEMCASH [JEM]

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:41:08 AM

i hope this goes well as am getting a lot of funny report about this...dev pls stepup

JEMCASH [JEM] [MTP POW MINING]
https://jemcash.info/
OFFICIAL POOL [https://pool.bibop.net/site/mining] Discod:https://discord.gg/C9Vkrzp
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:30:05 AM

ico price : 0.01 $
current price : 0.0001 $

1/100 of the ico price yet still no buyers Smiley
guess the numbers speak for themselves.looks like a clear scam.
Crazy4Him

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:44:59 AM

I absolutely hate the withdrawl limit. I think its an unrealistic minimum. That goes for all the crypto withdrawls for Crypto Treasure. Please can that be changed to something more realistic??
-kazz-

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 09:42:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

We have conducted a swap from PHM to PHT.

You can find our new thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224065

Regards,

The Phoneum Team
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:08:30 PM
Merited by Branko (1)

I absolutely hate the withdrawl limit. I think its an unrealistic minimum. That goes for all the crypto withdrawls for Crypto Treasure. Please can that be changed to something more realistic??

Ohh man you did not get that??

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!!!

You do not "make money" ever by playing their games!!
1. If you want to reach ANY withdrawal limit on ANYTHING, you must buy their shitty package if you do not have half year of time to invest in their apps.
Some users who were there since the beginning and playing their first game was not able to withdraw anything, for example after half a year, somebody even after buying their scam packages. Just visit google play reviews.

2. Only OWNERS make money!! Thousands of stupid humans watching their ads on daily basis.

3. You are able to withdrawal but only if you invest 1000x more in cash than directly buy specific coins OR if you are planning waste something like 2 hours DAILY for half or even whole year.
It is something like 365 - 730 hours. With today's rate, it will be something like 3 USD?
0.002 - 0.004 per HOUR OF TIME WASTING!!
BUT after some time, this token price will be AGAIN zero, even on "new" exchange, because after some time, some stupid time wasters will be able to withdraw and then they will dump it on exchange. So, the price will be 0 after sime tome.

4. Of course, they will be buying some of the shitty tokens by themself to keep the price high to motivate stupid users to watch ads and maybe even pay real money for shitty packages, but after the first wave of selling, they will stop, dont worry about that. (This is the reason why there are so high withdrawal limits, especially for their shitty token.)
- There was already one dump after their SCAM ICO, I mean after the start of trading of this shitty token. The dump was made by "owners"/developers. Nothing changes, it was and it is still big scam.

IT IS SCAM!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: