Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Stellar (XLM)?  (Read 24223 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

i never liked the model that Stellar used. specially the distribution. it is a centralized coin with a terrible distribution technique. i remember them asking for your facebook log in before they even allowed  you to begin claiming your tokens and that is a terrible invasion of privacy from a cryptocurrency which is supposed to be respecting the privacy and try to remain decentralized!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

Well stellar will do just fine in the future don't you worry. As far as I know , the team is really doing a hard work everyday there so yea , Stellar is a project to keep an eye on.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:59:58 AM

i never liked the model that Stellar used. specially the distribution. it is a centralized coin with a terrible distribution technique. i remember them asking for your facebook log in before they even allowed  you to begin claiming your tokens and that is a terrible invasion of privacy from a cryptocurrency which is supposed to be respecting the privacy and try to remain decentralized!

You must be thinking of Ripple (XRP). Ripple has the same founder, who fixed the centralization problem with Ripple, by developing entirely new code for the Stellar network, making it truly decentralized. You must have downloaded a wallet from a third party developer as Stellar knows 0 information about me, with the exception of maybe my IP address. The Stellar Wallet is 100% free and asks for 0 personal information. Also, Lumens aren't a token, they are a coin.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

I like Stellar and regret that I didn't buy more while the price was around $0.02. Moreover my intuition told me to buy more, but I didn't listen and now I have only 2% of my deposit in XLM.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

Got a few hundred that i won't touch before the 1$ mark, but i doubt i'll invest any more in it.
Too much in circulation for the price to rise dramatically.
Good project though, with promising partnerships. Both XLM and XRP are decent investments for 2018, and i'm 100% they will 5x by the EOY.
We shall see.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

One of the best coins in late 2017. This coin used to be $0.02 and now its price is $0.22 which is quite impressive for a coin that hasn't moved much in price value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
In the top 15 only XLM and NEM are priced less than 1$
Do you think stellar will rise to 1$ by 2018?
XLM could be $1 mark.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

If you want to make money quickly, then Stellar (XLM) is not very suitable for this. Its course is very hesitant. I've been watching it for a long time. These are strong fluctuations. If you are planning an investment for at least six months, then you must buy it. This coin will show growth, since the project is powerful and a good team.
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:36:28 PM

I am a hodler also of stellar (XLM) I am hoping that it will really reach $1 soon. I know that it has a potential and this project will be successful in the near future.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

If you want to make money quickly, then Stellar (XLM) is not very suitable for this. Its course is very hesitant. I've been watching it for a long time. These are strong fluctuations. If you are planning an investment for at least six months, then you must buy it. This coin will show growth, since the project is powerful and a good team.

Strong fluctuations? Not really. The coin has been stable for a crypto over the past few weeks.
I wouldn't hope for it to 10x soon though, too many XLM in circulation for that to happen any time soon.
We could hit the 1$ milestone soon-ish though
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
this is a great coin in my opinion, because XRP wants to reach the max target in 2018 while XLM and XRP are connected to each other, so I think XLM will also grow quickly to the top.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Well XLM can x2 easily in coming days. It remains undervalued for so long.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:30:02 PM

Stellar and Ripple both are going to the moon in today's trading 12/29/2017.  I think Stellar will follow the same price range as Ripple and IOTA.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

Stellar has many ann in couple months and i think $1 is really possible. It has good team also.       
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:53:37 PM

Stellar has become one of the most popular newcomers in the cryptocurrency world. It is hard to imagine but almost no one did know about this coins two months before. But it show good results.
Samplex

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

I don't know they have not strong blockchain or anything innovation but i know they have a partnership with IBM

Yeah lol and this should be the reason why we want to invest in it, since if you pay closer attention News are mostly what there is that is forming the price of particular coin just some few words here and there and boom price is up  Grin
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

The price is too high for me to invest in it. I looked at the chart and see that it's been pumped too much for it to be a safe trade.

Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

I guess XLM is good altcoins too, XLM is old coin
if do you want to buy it you can hold it for the long term. today the price is increase.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

I have been looking at this crypto coin for a long time already. Now its price is very low and time for investment. in 2018, it can grow in price several times.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:56:52 AM

Probobly not, now it's 30. 12 so no...

But still stellar it's great, now it's even top 10. on market cap. Don't waste opportunity, now it's 30 cents, I bought it when it was 25cents... we can except great value in this. maybe not atm but later for sure...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: