Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4455 times)
grimoire5

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
please make it clear first, he is addict to what??
trading is not addict, but if you change trading into gambling so i think it's addicting
searching opportunity to get rich faster is addicting
he want to be a rich faster, so he invest and trade in crypto but failed..
so i think he must gamble his money that he can not afford to lose
LEXITco

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

Anything and everything, could become an addiction.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

100% it can be addictive, it's similar to gambling in a lot of ways and the highs and lows will be too much for some people to handle, throw on top of that the fact that many don't employ proper money management and then the shame and such that can come when they lose their homes and everything they own.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

Gold trading and investment right-handed: invest in crypto currency exactly as much as not afraid to lose. Crypto currency is really tight, but that does not mean that you have to lose your head because of this. Always everything should be done deliberately and try not to make very gross mistakes.

hiliteblue

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

We must not be addiction. surely cryptocurrency market is too attractive, but we have keep sanity.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

I have long noticed that I have a painful dependence on trade. I can not stop. Especially if trade brings me a good profit

aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

If you want to be reach in one night than crypto is addiction. If you have long term plan to be reach than it will batter to invest and trade crypto.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

offcourse it's possiblle, but you should know this is a tool, money is a tool, if you kill yourself over loss of money, then you shouldn't get in such kinda stuff.. The big prolem is that people are going in with no knowledge and also how did he lose so much? even if he buyed one coin when it was very high, he could just wait till he'll get back some day xD

scams and other shit, offcourse, but in crypto you should never go all in on just one coin, except bitcoin if you don't want to deal with this too much...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bambarmia (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

The problem is, that there are hundreds of scam ICO's and crypto project on the market and a lot of newbies are investing without doing a proper research. Because of that, many people are loosing a lot of money. Crypto world became a holly grail for scammers. 
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

The problem is, that there are hundreds of scam ICO's and crypto project on the market and a lot of newbies are investing without doing a proper research. Because of that, many people are loosing a lot of money. Crypto world became a holly grail for scammers. 
Yea you are right currently most of scammers doing here too much for gaining very good profit in very short term period just because of this we can say too many attractive projects and too many good offers coming which are giving addiction to some but not for all
rotonda

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:57:47 PM

Crypto is a world of possibilities, but it's still a dirty world where there are a lot of deceivers and scam projects. Many people have different mentalities and some people cann't cope with oss. I would not be surprised if I see such news in the future
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

Was it really in Moscow? Nowadays? Maybe you mean New York City, October 24 1929? OK, it's just a joke (but some truth's standing behind it).
The human being is a very strange creature which can be addict to everything in this attractive world and trading is not an exception.  Wink
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

A person who experience earning good profit out of crypto currency investment and trading has the possibility to trade again and expect to much higher return and because of that they will doubled their capital until such time they don't realize they are capitalizing a big amount that's maybe what people call addiction, they lose control on themselves and wants to earn more without realizing they are taking a higher risk activities.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

'Never invest money you can not afford to lose'
Crypto is not heroin, it will not addicted people to suicide. What makes addicted is personal bad habit itself, there some people very loves in gambling or trading, these both are very high risk even with high profit in short time. But honestly, playing trading in crypto or stock's are needed patience for win even ready to losing.
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

'Never invest money you can not afford to lose'
Crypto is not heroin, it will not addicted people to suicide. What makes addicted is personal bad habit itself, there some people very loves in gambling or trading, these both are very high risk even with high profit in short time. But honestly, playing trading in crypto or stock's are needed patience for win even ready to losing.
yeah, i'm agree with you
from post 1 just said about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading
and suddenly he talk about addiction
losing money and addiction is irrelevant
gambling is addiction but not crypto investments and trading

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

thats insane,he just jump because of the losses ? does he do drugs?he probably psychological weak.

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

I think it does require some level of diligence and time but there should be a balance, you shouldn't invest more than you're willing to loose and it shouldn't be a do or die affair.
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

Looking at the prices of anything you are invested in, stocks or crypto or whatever, will release a ton of dopamine when they spike, so yes trading can be addictive. It affects different people in different ways though depending on their predisposition.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

Sometime crypto is a greedy thing for few specific trader.But I think you should take it normally.Control & emotion is the main fact in trading.Because when your emotion is uncontrolled than you loss money.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Lumin333

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

Of course, you are rewarded with dopamine and serotonin when your coins go up and you profit. It can ahve the opposite effect when they go down though. But in this market, it is hard really to loose too much money overall if you are careful and diversify and try not to sell at a loss. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Be careful if you have addictive personality with your risk:reward ratio.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: