Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4455 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Crypto trading is increasing day by day and interest of people is rising. Mostly people have earned a big profit from it and it is become an addiction of big earner or big investor. Profit earning is main reason of addiction. It can not stop any where in the world because every body want to become big portfolio of investment. From last three and four years, Crypto market have raised 1000 times fast and with in the short time people are taking big participation in the crypto.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

I think it can be considered an addiction as people who don't know what they are doing are kinda gambling.

I think the case was more to do with the fact that maybe he used all his money and hit a huge loss. it's sad regardless.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

I don't know the whole story of that guy who jumped out of the window but people tend to get hopeless from failures depending on the scenario and his state of mind and I do think of cryptocurrency trading as a job or a business that everyone would take effort to make it grow, that man maybe very disappointed but I don't think it is because of cryptocurrency addiction unless all he does in his life was about crypto trading and decided to end his life together with it then I could say yes.

bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

No, crypto trading is not a addiction itself rather the lust of making money quickly is a addiction. People who are addicted to make lots of money easily try to opt for gambling, stock exchange or in this case crypto trading. A person who knows about crypto trading would never invest all of his money rather he would invest a small amount of money and earn through it
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

I don't know the whole story of that guy who jumped out of the window but people tend to get hopeless from failures depending on the scenario and his state of mind and I do think of cryptocurrency trading as a job or a business that everyone would take effort to make it grow, that man maybe very disappointed but I don't think it is because of cryptocurrency addiction unless all he does in his life was about crypto trading and decided to end his life together with it then I could say yes.

The story is true or not i don't know, but some people will not handle when they lost money in any business. I think for you crypto trading is not a job or business, but many people consider this as full time job and working. For them, if they lose money, of course, they will get frustrated and take this kind of wrong decisions.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Yeah it's addictive, Especially if you earn a lot of money in Trading. You'll definitely repeat it just like a cigarette. So if you enter Crypto Trading you should know what you should know here. Find out what risk you are waiting for once you have entered this field,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

The story is true or not i don't know, but some people will not handle when they lost money in any business. I think for you crypto trading is not a job or business, but many people consider this as full time job and working. For them, if they lose money, of course, they will get frustrated and take this kind of wrong decisions.

Its really pathetic to see immature minds into trading investing huge amount. As everyone knows, trading, share market, business and gambling will have both ups and downs always. Before jumping into investing in these areas, one should have a minimum experience in the respective field. Have minds stable either its loose or win. One who succeeds, has a strong personality and able to have a good control over his emotions. Emotions do not support you to win.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

I don't think there's such a thing as losing money in crypto. We buy it and if its going down we hodl. We don't sell it when we're losing. If you sell it when you're losing well its really all upto you. But if you lose it all to gambling crypto then that is whats addicting, may it be crypto or not.

trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

I don't think there's such a thing as losing money in crypto. We buy it and if its going down we hodl. We don't sell it when we're losing. If you sell it when you're losing well its really all upto you. But if you lose it all to gambling crypto then that is whats addicting, may it be crypto or not.

There's definitely such a thing as loss, you only have to look in the forum to see many sob stories, there shouldn't be much in the way of loss and there are certainly more success stories than sob stories but they do happen. When the market is falling like it is now there are always going to be losers. Do not forget that for anyone to buy low and sell high and thus profit, someone has to have sold low and bought high.

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

it's not because of addiction, it is just emotion. people also do it when they lose their families or etc. and it is sad. i know guy who lost all his money because of scammer but he do all again
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Yes, it kinda is. Personally i feel the same rush as gambling, so it probably depends on your personality. I think people that have gambling addiction and discover crypto also become addicted to trading.
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

For weak people it may be addictive, for others it is just pleasure and killing time. There are people who overdo it, stand 24/7 and just wait the smallest change in the market to benefit, it's too much to me. If you are doing something, do it for fun, not just for the money, or you will go crazy.
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

The addictive feeling people get is when they make decisions based on how they feel and trade in order to get an emotional response. Part of this relates to our primal instinct of “winning” and the dopamine response we get as a reward in our brain. When I trade I make sure that I am using empirical data to drive my decisions, while still relying on my gut. If I know I have an emotional attachment or interest in a trade I make sure that I am not letting it influence my decision or it can lead to a bad investment. One of the ways I’ve found to keep from being “addicted” to trading and to take emotion out of it is to get a hobby that redirects that competitive impulse. My personal choice is poker since it is similar in that I can use quantitative assessments like conditional probability to make educated decisions while still having an aspect of “winning” and beating someone else. This keeps me from having these feelings when I am making real trades that need to be made in an emotionless environment.
cryptodreem

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

Its not an addiction, what we are trying to do exactly is to make a living out if cryptocurrencies whether bitcoins or altcoins.
So It is very normal to lose at any point in time in cryptomarkets, this is inevitable.
People who are trading bitcoin in a long time do fails sometimes.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

Dont kid yourself this is a FULL ADDICTION
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Its sad if its true. Always invest in crypto or any other markets what you are willing to loose. This guy probably went all in hoping that he could become rich over night. Remember, we are here competing against the best of traders and bots who are all looking to extract money from us. Be very careful and never put in much than you can afford to loose.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Crypto trading is addition for those who don't know what they are doing or else they are addicted to profits crypto trading is purely knowledge oriented
rammanbl4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

Yes, obviously the market is so attractive that no one can stop themselves. Once people get involved in crypto trading and start earning profit then it becomes a great addiction
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Honestly its easy for it to be an addiction, constantly checking your phone and refreshing coinmarketcap, checking your wallet to see the value none stop lol, trying to find the next best ICO and watching the candles.. at first you will think its just normal but if you count how many times you do this daily, you might just realize its an addiction :-)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

It is not an addiction. It is just another way to make money. The guy who jumped out of the window did it because he lost him money. But the trading comes with its own problems: make a mistake and you pay for it.
In one sense we can call it as addiction, because when someone start trading altcoin then it become difficult for him to get rid from him. For example i use to trade altcoin therefore i always study the altcoin market and about different altcoin, i am really felling that if i have become addicted to altcoin trading, but it is also a fact that altcoin is giving us good profit therefore we are giving more preference to altcoin trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: