Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4455 times)
SingularityDivided

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

Depends on the person, it really is not that bad if you know what you are doing, but i dived head first not knowing anything, and made some huge misstakes one after other, if this wasnt crypto which, i would probably would have burned throuhgt my investment long ago.
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Its up to people how much time they spend in trading, the more they spend time in this forum the more they get involved. The market is so attractive that it is difficult to stop oneself towards it, once they start trading and earn profits their expectation become high. So in simple words its addiction.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

It's a job or a hobby. If you are good at it - it might become your full time job and already has become one for a lot of people.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Yes, crypto trading is just as addicting as gambling. The only thing that can be positive from this addiction is if you get addicted to the hodl strategy. There can't be anything better than that thing.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

its not addicted, its make u fly when u get a big profit in a minute. and think u can another big profit in another minute.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

I think that in the first place it depends on the person and his tendency to succumb to some influence. Yes, to some degree we are all a gamble, and swift income from cryptocurrency can turn his head, but in the moment when you start to lose your money, You have to stop and think about whether you are ready to continue this losing streak? Or you'd better go out for a while and wait for the right moment to enter the market and start earning again....
Joshyoba

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Definitely yes. I have the feeling that I can no longer sleep properly. I wake up in the night and have the desire to look at the prices of the coin.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

By Time you will get used to that feeling of Winning And you start Looking for more and more , But when you lose It will be way harder for you to get through it. It's Almost a Sadistic pleasure, Though, this Crypto. keeps me up Thinking about what ifs and regrets, while Trading is a positive thing and our skills will increase as we often do it, So there is nothing wrong to do Trading because trading is a thing that can give us Datisfactory results. So Trading is the same occupation as thousands of Others.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

Yes, crypto trading is just as addicting as gambling. The only thing that can be positive from this addiction is if you get addicted to the hodl strategy. There can't be anything better than that thing.
Well, that depends on the person. many people are addicted to trading crypto because they get a big profit. and many are traumatized when trading crypto, such as the effect of nxt and ignis in the past day. many are addicted, and many are traumatized.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:00:11 AM

It's not about heroin or drugs. During the Great Depression in the US, people also commit suicide, because it went bankrupt. The situation is similar. Always someone wins and someone loses. But we need to work hard, that there is always a backup plan.

alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Of course, if you benefit in the world of cryptocurrency in a short time without working too hard then this will make people want to repeat the incident, I mean we become addicted.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

It depends on the skill if particularly you can earn money or altcoins by just simply make day trading and most of the time you'll get more profits then that case will be the addicting stage.
that guy who jumped his windows lost his crypto assets due to over confidence on day trading, probably he won a lot of time but suddenly he lose almost everything so that's now right.
day trading should be done as normal business career and not really throwing 100% of your capital and lose. it is somehow the same with gamble but at least we will not lose everything in just a snap.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

Well, that depends on the person. many people are addicted to trading crypto because they get a big profit. and many are traumatized when trading crypto, such as the effect of nxt and ignis in the past day. many are addicted, and many are traumatized.
Why those people become the addict to trading crypto?
Easily, those people gave up other jobs to become the full time trader to trading cryptocurrency.
Everyday, they don't have other things must do, not like me, I created so much jobs for my life to working and forget the value of cryptocurrency in recent. Cool
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

I think it's not crypto trading that is addictive, but the act of making money / gambling.

I think if there is a money involve in everything that we do, it is what we call gambling and I think it is addictive. But when it comes to trading here in cryptocurrency, I can say that it is a good thing to know more about trading and getting engage with it. But somehow, trading can also be gambling. It is risking your money to gain more money or to gain more profit. Gaining profit and putting your money in trading and also in investing is for your own benefit. It is only we do it repeatedly that it became an addiction to many. But no matter what you say, gaining profit is what we want that's the main reason we do trading and became addictive to it.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Is more like it. I think it because one's money is there that's why he or she keep checking the market almost every minute so as not to miss out in case there is a price pump. There is a saying that where a man treasure is there his heart will be.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

people are making money that is the way like business if business is addiction  then everything is addiction no and never this not addiction sure yes but the person who is doing this he should know what he is doing and where he can loss and where he can gain so in that way everything is fine so in my opinion crypto is not addiction.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

I think it is not ad addiction, who ever jump in on crypto trading looking to earn money from trading. So it more about needs and ambitious. As a trader you should learn to be wise, humble and patient. So you can face all the issues that happen in trading.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

Is more like it. I think it because one's money is there that's why he or she keep checking the market almost every minute so as not to miss out in case there is a price pump. There is a saying that where a man treasure is where his heart will be.
That's right what you say. Some people think so because the person has invested his money in a very large amount. So the person does not want to miss the news about the crypto market. I think this is very reasonable.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Simply because of the high level of volatility of the crypto currency, many people have the impression that it is possible to become very rich easily and quickly. And some buy all the money and lose them
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

unstable crypto price easy to ride and easy to go down. it only takes precision in making a trading or holding decision. maybe in this case you do not understand how crypto, so that when the price goes down you are anxious and worried that immediately sell all your coins. which in the end you lose. in this investment we have no guarantee, so we have to be really careful. my advice if you are a beginner in crypto do not directly invest all your money here. investment in part while you understand the cycle of crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: