Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

I think we can wait for some more time to and then start buy bicoin as we are seeing uncertainty in the rate where we should avoid taking risk in it. For sure there will be bounce back in price but at present it is difficult to predict. Nothing is constant and we hope and very shortly see the uptrend with bitcoin and that's the time to gain.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

people who are related to btc they are here for earning and and people who are waiting for when they can purchase the btc now that time is came when the people can buy some coins according to the their schedule i was waiting for this time and just making plan to buy some coin also keep it on hold and will wait for the time.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
HarikGow

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Indeed you should purchase bitcoin now since its value drops a smidgen. At that point hold it and pause... Also, I'm exceptionally positive that its cost will rise this coming 2018. Purchase, hold and increase enormous benefit!
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

maybe hold for a couple of days, it may still drop... i suggest you to monitoring the fluctuation of price when you fell that it begins to bounce back that would be the best time to buy.

today is still uncertain! most of the prediction is dropping so better hold your eagerness to buy just sit back and relax... the lower the price the bigger the profit you gain when market recovered.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Buying bitcoins now is really profitable as price has dropped down really well and its a good time for the investors who are willing to invest their money in bitcoins and if they invest now then they will be making huge profits in long term as if once price will start rising then it will be hard to stop it and once again we will cross the price of $20k which we have seen couple of months back.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

In fact, bitcoin prices are currently declining. But this is still the beginning of the year, it could be your opinion will be a reality in mid or late 2018 later for bitcoin prices rise again. Because the bitcoin price is down this is an opportunity you should take to partake in it.
You can take care of the coins you have for you to release when the price has risen, so the coin you care for has a soaring value. Very beneficial to you is not it?
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:25:07 AM

Bitcoin does not sell, it is exchanged with different currencies to make bitcoin, it makes trading or converting real money, first need to have a bitcoin wallet.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Buy bitcoin when dipped, maybe for some people it is a good time to buy, but for me it would be better to wait for its price to fall deeper if it is very low to buy. The bitcoin price is currently still floating so I'll choose to keep it hold and not to buy.
Buying of the bitcoin at such a cheaper rate is no doubt a very good idea and that this will surely help you out in so many ways. You will not only be able to get more number of bitcoins but you will also be having greater profit if you kept on holding all of your bitcoins for some good period of time and that if you keep on waiting for the market value to get even higher. This will surely help you in getting richer.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

Buy bitcoin when dipped, maybe for some people it is a good time to buy, but for me it would be better to wait for its price to fall deeper if it is very low to buy. The bitcoin price is currently still floating so I'll choose to keep it hold and not to buy.
As you said we should wait the price of Bitcoin is very low to buy into but i want to ask how much is low? $5,000 ; $1,000 or $1. I think the best time to buying Bitcoin when the price dip and touch the support range.

At the moment, when i writing this post the price of Bitcoin is $7,200, this is the support threshold very strong and it's hard to fall more so these great time to we buy Bitcoin  Smiley
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

If I’m right this post was on 23rd December, so if you were really serious about buying Bitcoin, you might have bought some by now. I even planned to buy some Bitcoin around January, but I was really confused as of then, so I missed the opportunity when it was very low at $6000.

Even till now I haven’t bought any Bitcoin, I’m still waiting. But if things actually turns out to be going up, then I will have to invest the actual price as of then.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Stop, think twice)) bitcoin is a very special action form. If you only want to get rich and has no idea of what bitcoin is, you'll probably be disappointed. A lot of people who bought cryptocurrencies in December and January and then panicked selling are mostly the reason bitcoin price crushed.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

this is the right time to buy some bitcoin bro, this past week bitcoin is in quite good exchange, so this is the right time to invest Wink
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

I think it's still a good time to buy Bitcoin. But please focus on the long term and don't be fooled by violent fluctuations of the market. Keep holding and never do panic sell!
today I decide that I will buy some etherum  at lower price rate and keep etherum at view of trading in future for getting more and more price.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
This is a real truth that bitcoin gone very bad in the year 2018 starts but still here we have a big truth that bitcoin is not dead now or anything that usually many people told me and also I am seeing day by day new new posts about bitcoin by those people who are not happy with the market of bitcoin and also they have no hope for the price of bitcoin pump .
But here we should see that bitcoin in actual not going to down much and also this is a usual thing to go up and down , and also we can see that price of bitcoin is not only going down but that is getting lots of stability easily and that is due to the potential of bitcoin .
After each dump we can see up in the market of the price of the bitcoin , so surely we should go for the Investment right now for the perfect profit in small time .
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

it is right time to buy some bitcoin because price is low and we have chance to get some more profit in future may be we can not get the chance because that is fact the price gonna rock in 2018 dec and after some time if want to invest that will be little difficult people are just waiting making plan to what they wanted to do in future, just keep patience.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

it is right time to buy some bitcoin because price is low and we have chance to get some more profit in future may be we can not get the chance because that is fact the price gonna rock in 2018 dec and after some time if want to invest that will be little difficult people are just waiting making plan to what they wanted to do in future, just keep patience.

If you have an extra money for investment, i think now is the time for you to buy while price is low so you have a good profit once the market price will rise.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

oh yeah, its a good month to invest in cryptocurrency not just bitcoin but also in altcoins!
in the past months we see crypto bloodbath and it seem its starting to recover now, and im hoping it will boost its value soon or in this coming months, just i have a big faith in it Smiley

This is something I am on the same page with, just recently the prices you thought were a steal turned out inaccurate, since they just keep
on going lower and then, they stay at certain ranges kinda like it's struggling and debating if it should go up or down again. I must admit
ever since prices of bitcoins reached $7k, I've been buying them, the same goes with Ethereum. But today I've notice it's lower again,
so it makes you really wonder when does this dip ever gonna stop so I can prepare to buy more cheaply at a reasonable time. But I'm
betting more on bitcoins, even though it's a bad time for bitcoins as the prices clearly reflects on it. But still I think bitcoins are worth it.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

I think it's still a good time to buy Bitcoin. But please focus on the long term and don't be fooled by violent fluctuations of the market. Keep holding and never do panic sell!
today I decide that I will buy some etherum  at lower price rate and keep etherum at view of trading in future for getting more and more price.
Well for me bitcoin is the best currency now it is the best investment if the age, ETH  is low in price but it does not make profit like bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin at low price then it will give you benefit it use to get wide gradually, let bitcoin be the favorite currency throughout the world, today bitcoin price is not very high it is quite affordable you can get bitcoin at cheap price it will rise very soon to make your future bright so  be with bitcoin instead of ETH or anything else, buy and hold for the long time investment.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

if we have good capital amount then we can think to buy some cons but thing  is we have to think about the time period also when coin price will increase because if long holding also create an problem patience is good but more patience is not give you something so i will prefer do invest but do as you can like be intelligent in your section.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

So far, the price of bitcoin is $7, 000, and now I think it's a good time to invest. Most people plan to buy bitcoin again. Don't miss this opportunity to buy bitcoin.

Every year bitcoin will survive, even this year, and prices will get higher and higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: