Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 14003 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:44 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
its still decent in my opinion. the value still not reach the normal value. you may invest now and still the right time to gain a lot profit in the next year. but dont think coin such litecoin and ethereum is worth to invest in. i suggest you to try another coin such iota next salt and etc

Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
Its depends on you if you will wait or not, because all we dont know that if btc rise or not. But for me i think to good tobe wait because if it worth it there oppurtunity to be success.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:32 AM

There will never be a perfect time to invest, more than likely, unless you're extremely lucky, you will buy and experience both dips and peaks. If you can afford to lose your money invest it, if you cant, don't.

At the moment prices will be lower than they have been due to people cashing in to pay for their Xmas shopping. I would expect that, and this is purely speculation, once the banks reopen, after the Xmas break, prices will probably bounce back up. But, that said, they will probably drop down again for new years/around new years due to people over spending when celebrating the date changing on the calender.
Right now is the perfect time to invest. Because if youare really willing to have an invest you will not need to wait for the bitcoin price to fall down. You will start it now. You should be a risk taker if want a success. Although sometime we really need to think twice,trice, and so on. But you if really decided that you want to invest then, you should do it now. Grab the opportunity given to you , dont waste anymore time to wait for the fall down.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

what are you waiting for? if you can invest now why wait later, because every day the price will increase continuously. so if you wait then you will miss the party when the price increases considerably.

Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:08:29 AM

Wait for another dip off course, don't become FOMO. There's always a dip in every coin.

And in December usually BTC is bearish
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:31 AM

The prices right now are still cheaper as compared to the past days. You may still buy even the top coins with a discounted price. Look at Bitcoin. It is valued only around $12,000 right? It used to reach $20,000. Ethereum is also cheaper now. It was more than $800 several days ago. The same goes to Litecoin as well as Ethereum Classic. This is the season to buy. Everything's offered with a price sale.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

I think that bitcoin will fall further. Whales take their profits after the new year again in 20K.
In General, now is the time to buy some altcoins and find new ones.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:22:53 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 02:35:04 AM by marcbitcoins

Well another dip is now in effect therefore you should not miss it today the opportunity to buy low and sell high of all digital currencies. Although this crashes is the most extra ordinary in digital currencies history but still i strongly believed by next month everything will bounce back therefore we should be onboard now before its too late for the nexy year.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

I think that bitcoin will fall further. Whales take their profits after the new year again in 20K.
In General, now is the time to buy some altcoins and find new ones.
That's the right thing to do, when bitcoin fall it's time for altcoins to shine and that is the trend ever since.
But, don't think that bitcoin will continue to fall because this things are just temporary, we can find a new rise and might reach new ATH soon.

STUDENTCOIN