Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 14003 times)
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:37:11 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
Prices of these coins are on a consistent hike. Dips are so temporary that they won’t happen often. You don’t have to wait for another dip. If you wanna invest, do it now!

deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:42:07 AM

Invest, do not wait too long to invest. The faster you do the better. The longer the bitcoin price will increase. If we invest now, as bitcoin increases again we can see the results.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:43:41 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.

Will wait for another dip? No, don't wait for that dip because this rise for alts and bitcoin will increase mostly during these times. If you are looking at litecoin and ethereum then take some of it right now and if you still don't have it, don't hesitate of buying these two coins now or you will regret that you haven't bought today because price can possibly go higher next year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:44:48 AM

It depends on what you want to invest in. Investing in new coins on market is my best strategies of late. I get coins at cool prices and hold them for some time. But as many people have already said, in crypto, there is no last. If you have enough money on you, then there isn't time to waste.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

Invest now so that you can try how to trade. Invest while but btc price is started to rise again.

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

no one could tell you if it's good to invest now or not, probably
i would suggest that be mindful of the price of BTC and its graph analytic price
prediction or landing on a specific time , now one really could tell if
it going to get high or likewise if it will bearish, one thing is for sure
Cryptocurrency is still on it's babe state and still good to invest anytime by now
and i suggest that consider a Long term Trade or Hold of a specific coin
such as BTC , LTC ,ETH , NEO and some other good coin project
Cryptocurrency will go further high for sure in a coming years ahead
the price or trend of price of high and low is normal and it's a sign of a
healthy Market..
Invest now is good also to consider , invest a little while and observe is not bad also just
wait on the sure dip of the market and jump in and wait.. Smiley

elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:16:13 AM

For me, I'll be waiting for a big dip and will monitor it so that I can get most of my money on the coins that I'll be buying.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:20:47 AM

For me, I'll be waiting for a big dip and will monitor it so that I can get most of my money on the coins that I'll be buying.

right, I think the best thing right now is to wait, I think in the future we'll get some really good brilliant moments, and there I'll spend most of my money on bitcoin
sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:37:50 AM

depends on your expectations. If you're long holding, it's always a good time to get in. If you're looking for short term gain, wait until it dips.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:44:07 AM

If I do have money to invest then I invest now in bitcoin and I'm sure to get a good profit for 1 to 2 years, that's worth waiting.
I don't like to push my self, I will invest in bitcoin as soon as possible but I am not push my self to invest a lot of my money now. I think letle by litle but gradually is good. I also wait the price of bitcoin fall first then I will buy it.

naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:48:30 AM

it is good time to invest during the chrismas holidays when most people do not trade. the prices are at low ebb. You see what's happening to BTC?
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:12:02 AM

I suggest to hold coins for now like litecoin and ethereum because the price of these two has a big chance to go up in just a months. And yes, there are lots of good tokens to invest in altcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

I think for bitcoin you should waiting more since the price going down this end of the year. But you should see the scale of price if it have sign some up you should hurry to buy if the opposite you could wait for a while maybe it will going more down. the opportunity not coming by it self you should make your own opportunity. For coin i suggest you pick IOTA since the coin measure by eth its still worth to buy and try because its profitable. But if you trying to someting new ico you could invest in bob's repair since the coin will open in 4 jan. The company have a good prospect from my point of view.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:32:29 AM

Invest, do not wait too long to invest. The faster you do the better. The longer the bitcoin price will increase. If we invest now, as bitcoin increases again we can see the results.
It is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency; if we look at the price variations from the last one week it is advisable to invest, next year again the price may pumps up. So better to invest rather than to wait. No point in waiting to invest that's just wasting time so better to invest.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:19 AM

I think bitcoin will rise 18000$+ within some days so we are going to see a dip again in the altcoins soon. But still investing right now will be profitable as most of the altcoins are still low in price.

ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:18 AM

ETH is recovering now. Its price has reached to over $700. I realized that ETH is one of the top altcoins which have stable development in 2017. So, you should invest it now and wait it hits new peaks in 2018

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:03:13 AM

In the crypto world "now is the best time"! You really can't predict when will next dip or rise occur. But since you asked for Ethereum and Litecoin, I can say that both of these coins will see good growth in the coming years, especially ETH, after it scales. And even Litecoin has some surprise news waiting. You may get a dip here or there, but overall these coins are rising. So better buy now, or you may have to buy more expensive later.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:33 AM

I think you need to start to invest already because there is no perfect time when it comes to investing. You’ll never know when is the time to have a greater or lesser value into it. You always need a discipline into it. Investing is like gambling because you always gamble your money if the price is already right and if it already a profitable money. Because all the ICOs is a volatility no one knows when will the value is right.

siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

There's actually no good time to invest, for me it really is dependent on your opinion, day and mood. If you feel it is a good time to buy now then go. You know yourself more so only you can tell if your condition is good to buy and you have a strong feeling/hunch to buy now.
Reader.

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

I find that often buying time is after a paycheck.......with research in between..........!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: