Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 14003 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

Invest now cause it might increase in value next year, and I think you'll never regret if you invest right now.
I agree with you, it is better to invest now even though its is unpredictable; it may increase or decrease but still it will be regretful if you do not do any investment. To invest is to be success in the future. You better give it a try.
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:19:22 PM

There is bitcoin Segwit 2x after sometime I will recommend you to wait for that because I am sure market will be down till that time and after that it will start to recover so I will recommend you to invest after segwit.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

It's good time to invest now, to my mind. So, you should do researches if you would like to invest in altcoins. Don't invest everything in the one coin. If you have enough money, you can invest 50% in altcoins and 50% in Bitcoin.
yes it is a good system because it will get two advantages at once or if the altcoin decreases then bitcoin can be a solution to keep getting profits so the income will not stop

firstvava

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:20 PM

I think you should buy some ETH. From a graphic point of view, the price of ETH is more likely to rise. I think the price of ETH will reach at least $2000 in 2018.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:43:44 PM

I have this second thought when i started to invest in cryptocurrency. I started to know this currency on 1st quarter of 2017 but i ignore it due to the reason that this might a scam because of negative feedback rotating thru- out the internet. But fortunately i went to a deep study and i found that this currency will be our future currency because the world now is going to digital-era. Then i started to join to many lending platform on the 3rd quarter of the year and now i'm enjoying my income. So better to invest now and don't wait. Thanks

curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
Wait for now and wait for the price to become low. When that time comes better to invest. I thi nk when 2018 comes bitcoin will go down it is like a fresh start,  it is a new beginning. So better hold your bitcoins and altcoins for next year end.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

The prices will go lower of course, and in time they will rise again, so Yes, invest and hodl on to your coin.
Best coin right for the last month and definitely until the end of the first quarter of 2018 is Ripple. I find it to be a very promising coin.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

i think you should breakup your investment in half. with one half invest now as it is not guarantee that prices go down, but remains the second half wait in chances to go down as there is also chance of decreasing again.
nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

In my opinion absolutely it is the good time for buying opportunity.But ım not sure which one is more beneficial:Bitcoins or altcoins.However in a long time period both of them will be a good save
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:22:16 PM

when bitcoin and altcoins drops it is more better to invest like you buy some bitcoins and altcoins because some will sell their bitcoin in low price and to those who hold their coins let's just wait when the price goes up again ..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
You have missed the dip and I wonder why you would have allowed that to happen in the first place. You may not see this dip again and it may not be the right thing to do trying to hold on to the probability that you may be able to see the dip again. You won't and even if you do, it may not be a dip that would last.

I would advise you get in now as there is tendency for a bull run anytime soon, but the choice is all yours. One more possibilities will be not going always 100%. Yes, we need to buy in average to maximize the possibilities of covering good bottom prices.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:48:55 PM

i believe that now is an ok time to buy some btc and eth
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:51:27 PM

Price is pretty stable on low. Ethereum had its big dip too. I think it's time to invest now.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:52:30 PM

Price is pretty stable on low. Ethereum had its big dip too. I think it's time to invest now.

We will be seeking this prices very warmly in the next years. Because the current prices are in dip phase for ether and it will potentially make another price rally in 2019 and 2020.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

The market is constantly in motion, so you can wait indefinitely. I think that you need to look at the market as a whole, choose potential coins and trade. For me, the main indicator that I paid attention to the coin is, of course, its daily and weekly volume. Well, the more volatility, the more you can earn.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

Invest now that the prices are low and then HODL!  Best tactics, best strategy for profit!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:52:38 PM

CAPP (Cappacity) A platform for developing virtual reality products. In March 2018 the second phase of ICO, before this active development. 500% and higher. I advise you to buy today and store for a long time
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

You should not waste any time mate, try to make your own research of what coin you must invest in and if its really have a future, go grab it. Time is running
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

You should not waste any time mate, try to make your own research of what coin you must invest in and if its really have a future, go grab it. Time is running
Thats right. You have your own head use internet, google. Try to do at least some research about certain coin and then you can decide what coin is best for you
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:55:55 AM

There will never be a perfect time to invest.Remember that cryptocurrency is very volatile
In my opinion,you should invest in bitcoin now because the price of Bitcoin has fallen now.I believe in the next year the price will going up again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: