Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:10:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 14003 times)
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

There will never be a perfect time to invest, more than likely, unless you're extremely lucky, you will buy and experience both dips and peaks. If you can afford to lose your money invest it, if you cant, don't.

At the moment prices will be lower than they have been due to people cashing in to pay for their Xmas shopping. I would expect that, and this is purely speculation, once the banks reopen, after the Xmas break, prices will probably bounce back up. But, that said, they will probably drop down again for new years/around new years due to people over spending when celebrating the date changing on the calender.

I like your way of thinking. I also think that there is no perfect time to invest because no one knows the market trend. However, each person has his own plan and chooses it to accept whatever results.
actually there is a perfect time to invest, if the price goes down grab that opportunity, because we will never know when the market price will change, it can be soon enough.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

There will never be a perfect time to invest, more than likely, unless you're extremely lucky, you will buy and experience both dips and peaks. If you can afford to lose your money invest it, if you cant, don't.

At the moment prices will be lower than they have been due to people cashing in to pay for their Xmas shopping. I would expect that, and this is purely speculation, once the banks reopen, after the Xmas break, prices will probably bounce back up. But, that said, they will probably drop down again for new years/around new years due to people over spending when celebrating the date changing on the calender.

I like your way of thinking. I also think that there is no perfect time to invest because no one knows the market trend. However, each person has his own plan and chooses it to accept whatever results.
actually there is a perfect time to invest, if the price goes down grab that opportunity, because we will never know when the market price will change, it can be soon enough.
Just wait for that moment we don’t need to rush everything and anything. If you do rush everything the comeback is not good as you expected. Wait for the time that the price goes lower and then grab it. That is the time to invest in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is very engaging. You can use blockfolio etc to monitor price realtime so that you will not miss opportunity to buy the dip.There will always be an opportunity for you to buy every now and then.

barefield22

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

It is impossible to guess when there will be a promising moment for investing in the cryptocurrency. Just try
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.

go invest now but invest in ETH. ETH a little dip now. 1 ETH= 723 USD, with ETH development i think in 2018 ETH price will reach 800-1000 USD.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:25:47 AM

Just wait for that moment we don’t need to rush everything and anything. If you do rush everything the comeback is not good as you expected. Wait for the time that the price goes lower and then grab it. That is the time to invest in.
Maybe start investing as the year got started. Maybe 2018 is a good year for the investors. And yup just wait for the right time, there is always a perfect timing for everything.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:38:46 AM

Maybe start investing as the year got started. Maybe 2018 is a good year for the investors. And yup just wait for the right time, there is always a perfect timing for everything.
you can actually start investing as of today, because bitcoin price is at 13.5k$.
 from 19k$ down to 13.5$. its a good opportunity to grab on.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

If you already missed the dip, then wait for the correction. Because there's no other way it will go after pump but to go dip. Ethereum now is pumping so it is not a good entry point. Wait for it to dip. Take a look at waves also. Waves is also good to buy now before it will pump next year.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Dip and Peaks are part of investing,  if you cant afford to lose your money,  dont invest.  invest only when you see the future of what you are investing to if its gonna boom or boo.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

I urge you to invest now. Sooner the better because 2018 will be the golden age for cryptocurrency so dont miss out the trend and im sure in 2018 eth and some other coins will be pump so better invest now and happy later.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:10:32 AM

I urge you to invest now. Sooner the better because 2018 will be the golden age for cryptocurrency so dont miss out the trend and im sure in 2018 eth and some other coins will be pump so better invest now and happy later.

Its hard to predict what will happen to crypto world in the year 2018 but right now bitcoin are in huge dump from $20k to $13k this is best time to invest all your money to bitcoin dont regret this one of a kind opportunity to earn huge profit sooner or later bitcoin will pump up again this dump happen is because of holiday season.
It will recover soon and we can surely the price will back to $20k or even more.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

If you feel that, that ico can be a good investment why not go because it will be bad if you are late to the party beacuse you do not know when it will get pump or dump just read thier whitepaper and objective to know thr necessary information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

There is nothing wrong in investing any point of time especially when you are doing it systematically. Do the investment in ratio of your income. Start at an early age so that you have good money when your life stages require.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

The waiting is all part of investing.  You should invest right away and the. wait later,  until your invest is already profitable enough.  Never wait in this world,  Ive learned a hard lesson when I waited before investing in btc.

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

If I had money, I would buy right now. Currently we are at the very bottom of the correction (12k). But it's only my opinion and not an advice to buy. You are responsible for your investments/money.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

Do some marker research and take your decision. I think it is the best time for Invest. Smiley
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

invest now like thc, sc, neos then should left 50% of your portfolio on btc then wait for other coins to dump then buy Cheesy

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:31:53 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
I also missed the fall of etherium. Was very upset. I believe that now to buy it makes no sense. According to the news there will soon be a short-term correction. The main thing not to miss and buy the necessary quantity. I think that in 2018 Ethereum will rise to unprecedented heights. Hope to $ 3,000.

justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

I think that for lightcoin now is the best time. What will happen to the ethereum I do not presume to assume. I think that the price will only increase after the new year hollidays. They managed to solve many problems in December.
Curtis Again

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

If you are in doubt, invest some money now, and invest the other part of money after the New Year, when the situation in the market will be more clear. Although, the altcoins that you choose are very promising and you can take them even now and not be afraid of correcting their prices.

I think the same, so I invested some money now waiting for some interesting project that is coming in the new year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: