Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:39:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
OMLETovich

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

Dev, good morning! Are there any countries that do not allow to establish your service there? It is crucial.
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

Dev, good morning! Are there any countries that do not allow to establish your service there? It is crucial.

Social Networking app:
Available for any users in the globe

Mobile Payment:
a) Cryptocurrency
- available for any users in the globe

b) Fiat currency
(i) Withdrawal
- Country support SWIFT and IBAN transfer

(ii) Deposit
1) Europe
a) Bank account linked/Direct Debit, Credit/Debit Card

2) Other countries - Credit card/Debit Card, Wire Transfer.
(More options would be available when the program growth)

Participating in the ICO Sales -
§2.​ Eligibility

4.6.1. The Tokens are not being offered or distributed to, as well as cannot be resold or otherwise alienated ​​by ​​their​​ holders ​​to​​ the ​​following ​​restricted ​​persons ​​("​Restricted​​ Persons​"):

4.6.1.1. citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the United States of America (including its states and the district of Columbia), Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands of the United States, or any other​​ possessions​​ of ​​the ​​United​ ​States ​​of ​​America (exceptions may apply as set out in 4.6.2.);​​

4.6.1.2.  citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the country or territory where transactions​ with digital tokens are ​prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations, or will become so prohibited or restricted at any time after this Agreement becomes​​ effective.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

If they were successful in Know Youy Customers tests then everything would be ok
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

If they were successful in Know Youy Customers tests then everything would be ok

Yes, you are right. The KYC (Known Your Customer) is a simple process by uploading the following documents:
1) Photo ID (Passport page with photo or Driving License with Photo)
- Don't need to scan, just take a photo with the smartphone in high resolution and clear.
2) Address Proof (Bank statement or utility bill showing the address and name)
- Don't need to scan, just take a photo with the smartphone in high resolution and clear.
3) Selfie Photo (Take a front face photo with the Photo ID together)

The user who completed the KYC requirement will receive an Extra Bonus on the purchase. (Extra 25% on top of the original 25% Bonus). This mean the user can receive a total of 50% Bonus on the purchase (for use in the Pre-ICO 1st - 3rd Feb)
Casperok

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Just read through some info about Kahn project, your chat is going to be a game changer! I wish i could use it ASAP!  Cheesy
Fanat74

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Do you have reliable security system to protect your clients from hackers? They are really active nowadays..(
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Do you have reliable security system to protect your clients from hackers? They are really active nowadays..(

The technology change very fast, no DataCentre can provide us 100% guarantee on hacker free, but our DataCenter is one of the largest DataCenter in Europe, they applied the highest security to ensure their client 99.99% uptime and error free.

KhanChat mobile payment is using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is considered one of the safest database in the world right now. Your money is safe as long as you don't reveal your private key to someone else.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

The technology change very fast, no DataCentre can provide us 100% guarantee on hacker free, but our DataCenter is one of the largest DataCenter in Europe, they applied the highest security to ensure their client 99.99% uptime and error free.

KhanChat mobile payment is using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is considered one of the safest database in the world right now. Your money is safe as long as you don't reveal your private key to someone else.

Then your project looks like a middleman, who helps to provide with secure transactions, doesn’t it? If you also mind introducing an ability to purchase in shops what is the guarantee that merchants would accept payment via blockchain? You know transactions are not instant because of confirmations. What are your thoughts?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

When are you planning to run a demo of your chat app? Do you actually understand that if your internal fees were small you would become an exchange platform very quickly. I bet one will create a bit, who will change the money just with some special commands like ‘I give USD, give me ETH’. It might become very automatic, what happens to your platform then in terms of law?
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve 1% of the market share? It seems to be not as easy as I think.

kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Cryptocurrency in social media app – that’s insane! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

This project seems to be good, but I have some social applications and a crypto wallet, why should I merge them?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Hello devs, are there any limits for transfering tockens from one wallet to another? I mean If I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

Hi,

I know that during ICO this question can be taken as stupid, but.. is there any exchange where we can trade KCH tokens? I almost sure that not, but maybe you have estimated time when and where KCH will be listed?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Then your project looks like a middleman, who helps to provide with secure transactions, doesn’t it? If you also mind introducing an ability to purchase in shops what is the guarantee that merchants would accept payment via blockchain? You know transactions are not instant because of confirmations. What are your thoughts?

For mobile payment, the app divided into a different section. Fiat or Cryptocurrency. To completely have the app run in blockchain, it takes times to develop the smart contract, test it and even might need to develop our own blockchain if necessary. So the beginning stage of the project is to get the function and features running first even some of the features are still implementing the current standard technology.

1) Fiat Currency:
At the beginning, the Fiat currency is still using the standard technology, implementing the industry security as to what other financial institution applied to ensure the security of the user's fund. The blockchain technology for fiat currency will in research and development during this stage, it will take many steps, procedures, testing, fixing before it can be officially launched to the public. User's fund security is our priority.

Fund transfer for Fiat currency at this stage is not in blockchain technology but standard well-known technology. Fund uses for purchase are taking off from the user's account balance with multiple security measurements including 2 factors confirmation with fingerprint, security code or message code etc.

2) Cryptocurrency
The merchant who wishes to accept cryptocurrency as a payment source instead of Fiat currency is the cryptocurrency user too. The Merchant also need to agree to the terms of use and make themselves aware of the possible network congestion might cause the payment in cryptocurrency would not be able to give instant confirmation. We are not the one who makes cryptocurrency wallet and payment, the blockchain technology uses on the cryptocurrency wallet and payment is not a new technology but consider semi-mutual technology. The Merchant will need to wait for the confirmation before releasing the goods.

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Very interesting project.
What is the price for a token?
Do you already have a rating on DigRate.com?

Token price for Pre-ICO and ICO:
0.1 KCH = 0.0002 ETH
1 KCH = 0.002 ETH
10 KCH = 0.02 ETH
100 KCH = 0.2 ETH
500 KCH = 1 ETH

Oh, we are realised it has been listed in DigRate.com
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Just one more thing I don’t understand is how will the developers gain profit on this. Will there be any ads built in-app?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

When are you planning to run a demo of your chat app? Do you actually understand that if your internal fees were small you would become an exchange platform very quickly. I bet one will create a bit, who will change the money just with some special commands like ‘I give USD, give me ETH’. It might become very automatic, what happens to your platform then in terms of law?

The app is in the development, estimate beta version release for the social networking features is scheduled on the Q2 2018.

We charge 0.6% transaction fees to the merchant for mobile payment for goods and service purchase not for exchange fiat currency <=> cryptocurrency.

The app will have an internal exchange centre to allows users selling and buying cryptocurrency from and to other users.

Selling Cryptocurrency:
- User A put a sell on the KahnChat internal exchange.
- User B buy it
- Fund taking off from User B account balance (fiat currency)
- Fund transfer to User A account balance (fiat currency)
- Cryptocurrency transfer to User B cryptocurrency wallet

The objective of KahnChat project is to deliver an All-One app where it can support
i) Mobile payment features in Fiat currency with or without limits set (user preferences setting)
ii) Mobile payment features in Cryptocurrency allows merchant who wishes to accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment.
iii) Cryptocurrency <=> Fiat Exchanging in one place
iv) Fund transfer to other users without knowing their bank details
v) Integrated Social Networking allows the user to connect to other users without the need of download another app
vi) Pages follow in one place
vii) Post sharing in one place
viii) Issue discount code and send to followers in one place (Merchant service features)

There are lots more features can be added during the development but all these not going to happen overnight. It will be implemented step by step,

No business can be run without compliance with the regulations. The features where KahnChat aims to implement is not a new feature in the globe but a combination of the best features into One.  We are definitely following the country laws and regulations for each feature.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve 1% of the market share? It seems to be not as easy as I think.

our aim is to achieve the 1% market share by the year 2020. The more supports we received on the Pre-ICO and ICO will helps us make it more quickest. The world gameplay was changed, you can have the app become famous overnight if you have sufficient marketing budget or takes ages to promote it without financial support.

The cost of developing the app isn't much, we don't need to have ICO if we just want to develop the app, but getting the app out and make it available for many countries requires significant marketing budget. You can see our User of Fund section, we allocated 50% of our fund for marketing purpose.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Cryptocurrency in social media app – that’s insane! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?

The scientist is insane but they invented the light bulb and electricity so we are sitting in the bright room at night.

Mobile payment and social networking in one app sound insane but it will become a future trend of cashless world.

At the moment, mobile wallet for Fiat currency is planned to support USD, EUR and GBP. Other country currency will be added later when we obtained the permission from the said country. Some country are totally closed their door for foreigner company, we will try our best to add what we can be obtained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: