Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

2nd Days of Pre-ICO. The 50% Extra Bonus is last until 3rd Feb. Starting from 4th Feb, the bonus is 35%. So grab the 50% Bonus before it end tomorrow.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

KahnChat is really promising project.Strong team Combination.This is a completely social networking solution and chatting app through which you can connect with friends and family members, send text messages, files and more, send money online.
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

As a team, our main goal is to innovate the experience of using social media and virtual currency in everyday life by incorporating it into social media, network, payment and Internet industries, gaming, product management, business, and finance.
hoanghai

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Every minute of our life is worth its weight in gold. Do not waste time on useless things !!! Support better a very promising project KahnChat. You can not only improve your life, your family and friends, but also earn a few tokens in the bounty program. Not to mention the fact that investments in this project will help to get profit in the near future and expand the possibilities of digital payments and much much more
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

great project, hope this is most promising project

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

so a good idea will be popular social network's marketing and ideas that do not really, first decided to pay Hunter, then they changed their minds ,, Do you not know that the price falls.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

2nd Days of Pre-ICO. The 50% Extra Bonus is last until 3rd Feb. Starting from 4th Feb, the bonus is 35%. So grab the 50% Bonus before it end tomorrow.
please tell me where I can observe the fees, and you already have a prototype of your offer to the market so that you can evaluate it.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

please tell me where I can observe the fees, and you already have a prototype of your offer to the market so that you can evaluate it.

The app is in the development, beta release is scheduled on mid Q2 2018 so there is no prototype available now for user to test it.

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Why invest in KahnChat ICO?
Here are some other reasons why KahnChat ICO is the best ICO to invest in 2018.

Imagine a social networking app where you can not only chat and socialize with people but also you can send money, make transfers and even pay for your purchases, and not just with Fiat currency but also with cryptocurrency. How cool is that!

The KahnChat social networking and mobile payment app has all the features mentioned above and then some more. There is a separate digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them for trading on stock exchanges and to buy things online/offline.
hoanghai

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Crowdsales is Live Now!!!
Get the benefit of KCH Crowdsale and grab the 35% extra bonus from here - https://www.kahnchat.com/
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Imagine a social networking app where you can not only chat and socialize with people but also you can send money, make transfers and even pay for your purchases, and not just with Fiat currency but also with cryptocurrency. How cool is that!

The KahnChat social networking and mobile payment app has all the features mentioned above and then some more. There is a separate digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them for trading on stock exchanges and to buy things online/offline.
where he had already seen. that there will be a card, and you can pay by crypto and Fiat. Tell me when will the card be, and will it be allowed to be issued to investors, or to people who have a certain number of tokens?

leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

How much will developers get as a reward for their work?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

How much will developers get as a reward for their work?

It’s specified in the WP that about 5% of the fees collected will be allocated to this. It’s a small amount, comparing with other projects that i’ve seen.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

where he had already seen. that there will be a card, and you can pay by crypto and Fiat. Tell me when will the card be, and will it be allowed to be issued to investors, or to people who have a certain number of tokens?

The plastic card is in the plan but will not be available at the initial launch.

For withdrawal:
Fund withdraw is direct from the mobile wallet account balance to the user's bank account via SWIFT or IBAN before the plastic card is available.

For purchase:
The user does not need to have a card to spend, simply scan the participating merchant QR code to pay or the user shows their QR code for the merchant to scan.

For Merchant:
To accept KahnChat payment is very simple, the merchant can signup a merchant account (yearly transactions amount above $5k) or just signup as normal user (yearly transaction amount below $5k).
Suitable for all type of seller with smartphone, small seller, market street seller etc
The merchant can display their QR code in the shop/store/stall for the user to scan to make payment or the merchant can scan the user QR code to take payment.

Scan Reader and Till equipment:
Scan Reader and till equipment will be developed in conjunction with third party company and will be made available to the merchants when it is ready.

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

I’ve heard that some platforms already provide opportunity to make payments in social networks. What is more, they were created as networks and gathered millions of users and then the possibility to make payments was implemented. Are you sure that this is possible? What are the prerequisites?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

I’ve heard that some platforms already provide opportunity to make payments in social networks. What is more, they were created as networks and gathered millions of users and then the possibility to make payments was implemented. Are you sure that this is possible? What are the prerequisites?
I have to correct you. KahnChat is an app for social networks allowing to make transactions, not the network itself. Obviously, create an app for transactions and then the network for it is an utopia. The main difference from the other apps is a possibility to use cryptocurrencies and fiat money to pay.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

I have to correct you. KahnChat is an app for social networks allowing to make transactions, not the network itself. Obviously, create an app for transactions and then the network for it is an utopia. The main difference from the other apps is a possibility to use cryptocurrencies and fiat money to pay.

In your opinion, how big is the market which the platform is going to work in?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

The market of payment methods has billions of dollars, it’s especially significant for Great Britain and USA. Even small participation in it provides big prospects for business and this very project.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

The market of payment methods has billions of dollars, it’s especially significant for Great Britain and USA. Even small participation in it provides big prospects for business and this very project.

What market volume is “small participation”?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

What volume of funds will be allocated to the marketing and promotion? I guess this is the essential direction for development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: