Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

What volume of funds will be allocated to the marketing and promotion? I guess this is the essential direction for development.

Yes, you’re right when you’re talking about the priorities. That’s why 50% of the funds collected will be allocated to this.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

I’ve heard that some platforms already provide opportunity to make payments in social networks. What is more, they were created as networks and gathered millions of users and then the possibility to make payments was implemented. Are you sure that this is possible? What are the prerequisites?
I have to correct you. KahnChat is an app for social networks allowing to make transactions, not the network itself. Obviously, create an app for transactions and then the network for it is an utopia. The main difference from the other apps is a possibility to use cryptocurrencies and fiat money to pay.

In your opinion, how big is the market which the platform is going to work in?
The market of payment methods has billions of dollars, it’s especially significant for Great Britain and USA. Even small participation in it provides big prospects for business and this very project.

What market volume is “small participation”?

KahnChat sets a goal to control at least 1% of market share. In case of such chare every ICO participant will receive good income if he takes part in the sale.
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

I’ve heard that some platforms already provide opportunity to make payments in social networks. What is more, they were created as networks and gathered millions of users and then the possibility to make payments was implemented. Are you sure that this is possible? What are the prerequisites?
I have to correct you. KahnChat is an app for social networks allowing to make transactions, not the network itself. Obviously, create an app for transactions and then the network for it is an utopia. The main difference from the other apps is a possibility to use cryptocurrencies and fiat money to pay.

The market of payment methods has billions of dollars, it’s especially significant for Great Britain and USA. Even small participation in it provides big prospects for business and this very project.

What market volume is “small participation”?

KahnChat sets a goal to control at least 1% of market share. In case of such chare every ICO participant will receive good income if he takes part in the sale.

What about ambitious plans for the capture of the market? 1% is a very modest goal.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

May i get acquainted with the researches and analytics allowing to understand that the market has prospects and it’s free of competition?
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

May i get acquainted with the researches and analytics allowing to understand that the market has prospects and it’s free of competition?

Market research, competitors comparison, target market information is available in the Whitepaper
rif21

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

Do you give free coins ,?HuhHuh?
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Crowdsales live now! let's get everybody  Kiss
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Yes these two countries are very influential in this industry, they have a huge market to cover this all, they have a strong currency.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Will any other options except for the payments be available on the platform?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

I’ve heard that some part of functional will be supported by blockchain, and the other part – not. How is this division made?
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

Just by scanning public QR code of a business or company to start receiving updates, occasional discount vouchers, special promotion packages and other benefits. This is promising
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

How long should i wait at least for the first versions of the app? What’s there at the moment?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

How long should i wait at least for the first versions of the app? What’s there at the moment?

Not long to wait, the app is in the development now and beta version is scheduled to release in mid Q2 2018, it not too long to go.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

I’ve heard that some part of functional will be supported by blockchain, and the other part – not. How is this division made?

The social media app will be in the standard technology, cryptocurrency payment is in blockchain, fiat currency will be in standard technology during the initial launch. More development is needed to overcome many issues as we all know blockchain response is not instantly at the current level so more research have to be done in this area. The final objective is have everything in blockchain but this is not going to happen overnight.
CorebyAmos254

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

To my understanding, this app was made for the young, right? As i see, it’s the framing is intended for students and 30-35 years old users.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

To my understanding, this app was made for the young, right? As i see, it’s the framing is intended for students and 30-35 years old users.
No, you’re mistaken. Perhaps, this audience will be the most numerous part of users, that was the reason to choose such marketing move. As for limitation of audience, the restriction is simple – 18+, that’s ‘cause the payments can be made there.
CorebyAmos254

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

No, you’re mistaken. Perhaps, this audience will be the most numerous part of users, that was the reason to choose such marketing move. As for limitation of audience, the restriction is simple – 18+, that’s ‘cause the payments can be made there.
What options of message exchange will be available?
hollybit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

Extended set: you can use also videos and voice besides the text. The payment for bills and orders, transfer of money and the collection of fees for joint activities are also available.
CorebyAmos254

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Extended set: you can use also videos and voice besides the text. The payment for bills and orders, transfer of money and the collection of fees for joint activities are also available.
So it turns out that the focus is made on collective communication and activities, right?
hollybit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

So it turns out that the focus is made on collective communication and activities, right?

That’s the dedication of the social networks, so you’re absolutely right. But KahnChat has unique options also which hasnt been put together in any other app, they’ve always been isolated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: