Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
CorebyAmos254

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

To my understanding, this app was made for the young, right? As i see, it’s the framing is intended for students and 30-35 years old users.
No, you’re mistaken. Perhaps, this audience will be the most numerous part of users, that was the reason to choose such marketing move. As for limitation of audience, the restriction is simple – 18+, that’s ‘cause the payments can be made there.
What options of message exchange will be available?

Extended set: you can use also videos and voice besides the text. The payment for bills and orders, transfer of money and the collection of fees for joint activities are also available.
So it turns out that the focus is made on collective communication and activities, right?

That’s the dedication of the social networks, so you’re absolutely right. But KahnChat has unique options also which hasnt been put together in any other app, they’ve always been isolated.
What options do you mean?
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

To my understanding, this app was made for the young, right? As i see, it’s the framing is intended for students and 30-35 years old users.
No, you’re mistaken. Perhaps, this audience will be the most numerous part of users, that was the reason to choose such marketing move. As for limitation of audience, the restriction is simple – 18+, that’s ‘cause the payments can be made there.

Extended set: you can use also videos and voice besides the text. The payment for bills and orders, transfer of money and the collection of fees for joint activities are also available.
So it turns out that the focus is made on collective communication and activities, right?

That’s the dedication of the social networks, so you’re absolutely right. But KahnChat has unique options also which hasnt been put together in any other app, they’ve always been isolated.

The full KahnChat app features can do more than just a communication and payment tool.

- Event invitation
The owner can customize the theme, include event registration button to allow the user a single click to registered for the event

- Event Attendee Tracking
Anyone who registered their interest to attend the event through the event invitation. The attendee can simply scan the QR code that is displayed at the check-in counter to register their presence, the organizer can easily keep track of who is attended and who is not.

- Event Lucky Draw
Attendee scanned the QR code to registered their presence will be added to the event lucky draw system (if the organizer going to run a lucky draw).

API
There are many API features can be used when the app is fully launched, it can simply link to the CRM, website, third-party program.

There are a lot more features can be added to KahnChat. KahnChat is not limit itself to just the social networking and mobile payment, our aim is to provide an app to make our daily life more meaningful, easy and enjoyable.

A thousand miles begin with a first step.

So, the reason you should consider investing in the KahnChat ICO is that it is based on a practical and futuristic concept and will surely grow up.
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Tell me please what’s the rate for exchange of ETH to tokens?..
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

The token price are:

http://www.kahnchat.co.uk/images/token-price.jpg
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

1 to 500, that’s 1ETH= 500 KCH.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

1 to 500, that’s 1ETH= 500 KCH.

Yes, you also have 35% bonus during the ICO

so you get is 1 ETH = 500 KCH + 175 KCH

Don't forget that KCH is 18 decimal

1 ETH = 675.000000000000000000
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

The full KahnChat app features can do more than just a communication and payment tool.

- Event invitation
The owner can customize the theme, include event registration button to allow the user a single click to registered for the event

- Event Attendee Tracking
Anyone who registered their interest to attend the event through the event invitation. The attendee can simply scan the QR code that is displayed at the check-in counter to register their presence, the organizer can easily keep track of who is attended and who is not.

- Event Lucky Draw
Attendee scanned the QR code to registered their presence will be added to the event lucky draw system (if the organizer going to run a lucky draw).

API
There are many API features can be used when the app is fully launched, it can simply link to the CRM, website, third-party program.

There are a lot more features can be added to KahnChat. KahnChat is not limit itself to just the social networking and mobile payment, our aim is to provide an app to make our daily life more meaningful, easy and enjoyable.

A thousand miles begin with a first step.

So, the reason you should consider investing in the KahnChat ICO is that it is based on a practical and futuristic concept and will surely grow up.

your features are amazing and cool, I also like your project, and I'm sure your project will be a lot of participating so make your project a success  Grin
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

Is there a minimum restriction on the investment? If so, how much is it?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Of course the minimum restriction exists, but it’s rather small – only 0.1 ETH.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Yes, minimum to purchase now is 50 KCH (0.1 ETH) and you will received 35% bonus.

so with 0.1 ETH you can get total 67.5 KCH.

The more you buy the more bonus you received and the better price you get for each KCH
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

Here is the information on best ICO to invest In 2018?
Read From Here - https://goo.gl/NhZC9k
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

A new and highly creative innovative project created for trading systems, ease of buying and selling process in one site. Very useful in today's age where everyone wants something easy and smooth in the trade. hopefully the project will be successful and successful from the expected time.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

A new and highly creative innovative project created for trading systems, ease of buying and selling process in one site. Very useful in today's age where everyone wants something easy and smooth in the trade. hopefully the project will be successful and successful from the expected time.

Yes, I also hope if this project can develop rapidly and can be achieved successfully. Hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project and a lot of investors who joined in this project. smoothly for this project.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

I’ve heard that many things will be based on the use of QR-code on the platform. Tell please, what exactly requires its use?
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

I’ve heard that many things will be based on the use of QR-code on the platform. Tell please, what exactly requires its use?
The QR-code is used for convenience and security. It allows to scan the information about the person that he’s ready to provide. For example, in order get discounts or vouchers.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

The QR-code is used for convenience and security. It allows to scan the information about the person that he’s ready to provide. For example, in order get discounts or vouchers.
Anything else?
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

Anything else?
Yes, QR code can be used by public places and persons. It’ll be possible to get detailed info on the events, requirements for participation, promo actions, news, updates and etc with the help of these codes.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Anything else?
Yes, QR code can be used by public places and persons. It’ll be possible to get detailed info on the events, requirements for participation, promo actions, news, updates and etc with the help of these codes.
Okay! And one more question: how is this payment made?
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

Anything else?

If you mean the algorithm, it’s enough to choose a person from your address book, enter the amount of transaction and confirm the transaction with the help of one of the available ways with the use of protection.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Anything else?

If you mean the algorithm, it’s enough to choose a person from your address book, enter the amount of transaction and confirm the transaction with the help of one of the available ways with the use of protection.
How are the transactions confirmed? The protecting code, word? Anything else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: