Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

What’s the soft cap goal?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Good afternoon! The capitalization objective is $0.5 million.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Peчь идeт o coфт кaпe, или xapд И дaйтe пoжaлyйcтa aдpec кoнтpaктa, чтoбы виднo былo peaльнoe движeнии cpeдcтв.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I’ve seen a number of services that he platform’s gonna to provide. Arent you afraid that the app will turn out to be too “heavy”? For example, well known Skype causes  some problems due to the low speed of its operation, the reason is that it’s loaded with a too big number of options(
alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

The project is good. It saddens only that the bounty-program constantly changes ((
I hope the terms of bounty won't change anymore? And we won't find any previously unknown conditions?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

I’ve seen a number of services that he platform’s gonna to provide. Arent you afraid that the app will turn out to be too “heavy”? For example, well known Skype causes  some problems due to the low speed of its operation, the reason is that it’s loaded with a too big number of options(

Dont worry about thus. I wont tell you about the disadvantages of the competitors, but there’s nothing like this expected in relation to KahnChat. The developers’re taking into account the shortcomings of the competitors and improve the app. By the way, you can find the comparison to the competitors in the WP.
sorrelin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Dont worry about thus. I wont tell you about the disadvantages of the competitors, but there’s nothing like this expected in relation to KahnChat. The developers’re taking into account the shortcomings of the competitors and improve the app. By the way, you can find the comparison to the competitors in the WP.
Yes, that’s what my question is about. In comparison to the others, what’s the level of commission of the project?
scifilover

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

Yes, that’s what my question is about. In comparison to the others, what’s the level of commission of the project?

As for mobile payments, the KC commissions are lower by times (comparing to PayPal). I’d even say that the competitor cant hold a candle with the project in this case))
sorrelin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

As for mobile payments, the KC commissions are lower by times (comparing to PayPal). I’d even say that the competitor cant hold a candle with the project in this case))
What other app is KC more similar to in terms of functional?
scifilover

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Well, we may say that it’s similar to Paypal, but this is only in terms of mobile payments. If we’re talking about the communication options, the set of them is so big, that the project leaves its competitors behind.
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

The app is just an interface. An UI that communicate to the XMPP server for IM and blockchain for cryptocurrency related activities. XMPP server can support superb load. This is no issue as long as the server spec is kept up with the load requirement.
sorrelin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

Well, we may say that it’s similar to Paypal, but this is only in terms of mobile payments. If we’re talking about the communication options, the set of them is so big, that the project leaves its competitors behind.
Okay! Will there be cryptographic chat on the platform? Secret ones, i mean.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Okay! Will there be cryptographic chat on the platform? Secret ones, i mean.

Not at the initial launch but could be in the future.
shara

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Will it be possible to make payments using the app? For example, to transfer them to banks in order to pay for services?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Peчь идeт o coфт кaпe, или xapд И дaйтe пoжaлyйcтa aдpec кoнтpaктa, чтoбы виднo былo peaльнoe движeнии cpeдcтв.

It might be difficult on this. The reason:
1) The token is not distributed immediately to the token holder after payment, due to
1.1) Token deliver after the ICO closed, so you cannot see any transaction in the contract address as the token is not delivered yet.
1.2) Payment by Credit Card, the fund will be held by our payment processor for 30 days before releasing it to us, so we cannot distribute the token to the token buyer before we actually have a confirmation of the fund arrived.
1.3) Payment by Credit Card, due to fund not release to us and token is not delivered after the ICO close, this cannot see from the contract address.
1.3) We used over 100 ETH address for accepting fund for security reason not a single ETH or BTC address, this is not reflected in the contact address.

We did put the total amount accumulated from Credit Card payment, ETH and BTC in our website.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

It's good to know that you set 500,000 dollars as your minimum goal funding for it to consider your project as a successful one. But, can I ask how much per token.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Will it be possible to make payments using the app? For example, to transfer them to banks in order to pay for services?

As long as the user's bank accept payment from SWIFT or IBAN, the user can make withdraw of his/her account balance to their bank account, then use the fund to pay for service that cannot accept KahnChat payment.

if the service provider also using KahnChat app, you can simply make a payment to the service in KahnChat account balance without withdraw the fund to the bank.

The user can make fund transfer to any user who has KahnChat app.

Let's look at an example below for how KahnChat payment workflow:

Example 1: Making payment
(Assuming you have account balance in KahnChat, User B also have KahnChat account)

User A = You
User B = Seller (Furniture seller, office supplier, cleaning service supplier etc)

User A --->Make Payment--> User B with his/her account balance
User B --->Received Payment--> from User A and supply the service
(In this example, User A do not need to withdraw his/her fund to his/her bank to make payment)

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 12:44:27 PM by kahnchat

It's good to know that you set 500,000 dollars as your minimum goal funding for it to consider your project as a successful one. But, can I ask how much per token.

When we initial design the plan back to July 2017, we set our soft cap target at $500,000 USD based on the ETH price at that time is $370 p/ETH, so our initial plan is to have 1370 ETH to achieved our soft cap but the ETH price today is up to $830 p/ETH, so we do not need 1370 ETH to achieve our soft cap goal anymore.

Initial plan 1 KCH = 0.002 ETH @ $370 = $0.74

If the ETH price maintains or goes further up, the number of ETH we needed to achieved the soft cap is lesser.

The current 1 KCH = 0.002 ETH @ $830/ETH = $1.66

Due to the ETH price goes up, we increase the EXTRA bonuses to the buyer from our initial plan so the buyers will receive more KCH tokens compare to our initial plan at the same ETH price to contra the ETH price up.
shara

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

Will users be able to give each other just cosmetic items, or among them will be those, that are really able to improve a unicorn’s quality?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Skype is only an IM, WhatsApp features is better than Skype (some people said)

If you know WeChat in China, then WeChat has more features than WhatsApp and run very smooth without the issue of too heavy. 95% of the citizen in China use WeChat now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: