Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Where can i get acquainted with the risks of participating in the project? I hope this info wont be concealed in any way.

The information is open not concealed.

You can read it from the
Whitepaper: https://www.kahnchat.com/docs/KahnChat-Whitepaper-v2-en.pdf
Token Sales Agreement: http://www.kahnchat.com/token-sales-agreement.php
Privacy Policy (for data protection): https://www.kahnchat.com/privacy.php
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

What will be the cost of tokens on the end of the ICO?Which exchanges will tokens be traded on and when?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Is the project going to cooperate with anyone in the future? Are there any plans in this regard? Many various projects are being realized at the moment, perhaps there’re already the agreements with any of them?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

What will be the cost of tokens on the end of the ICO?Which exchanges will tokens be traded on and when?

The current token selling price is 1 KCH = 0.002 ETH

The value of the token at the end of ICO before it get listed in the major exchange might still be 1 KCH = 0.002 ETH or higher.

The beta version of the app is scheduled and aim to release on the mid Q2 of this year, how the value of the token by that time is hard to predict as we are not a fortune teller but the value of the token is rely on the company reputation and it product/service at or after the time of listed.

Know that you are not actually investing in a cryptocurrency but in the idea behind that currency. So, the first thing we need to do is try to figure out whether the idea is worth your money.

KahnChat is one such ICO that offers a unique solution to a very crucial problem – digital payments. Since there is not a single mobile payment system which can be used on a global level, supports fiat and cryptocurrencies, KahnChat would be your best bet as it does it all through a single all-in-one app.

The value of the token has tremendous growth potential.
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Will the platform and the use of the project be allowed all over the world? Some projects have already admitted that there’re some restrictions. Are there such problems in this case?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Is the project going to cooperate with anyone in the future? Are there any plans in this regard? Many various projects are being realized at the moment, perhaps there’re already the agreements with any of them?

KahnChat app will be cooperated by many companies in the future. KahnChat app isn't just a traditional social networking app, it provides many useful features to not only ease the daily activities of the users' but also provide many features to the business owner to grow their user base, to facilities their marketing, to increase their sales and more to lists.
DimNik

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

Good project, wish him success and collect hardcap on ICO
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

I’m somehow confused by the possibility of making transactions via the platform considering the fact that i wont even have to enter the account details of the receiver. Is it guaranteed that the means will be transferred exactly to the person that they were sent to?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

I’m somehow confused by the possibility of making transactions via the platform considering the fact that i wont even have to enter the account details of the receiver. Is it guaranteed that the means will be transferred exactly to the person that they were sent to?
Sure! This can be guaranteed due to blockchain. I’ll even tell you more, these technologies were available before the appearance of blockchain so there’s nothing impossible in this case. The means are credited to the account of the receiver immediately.
Immer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

Sure! This can be guaranteed due to blockchain. I’ll even tell you more, these technologies were available before the appearance of blockchain so there’s nothing impossible in this case. The means are credited to the account of the receiver immediately.
Are there any exclusive services?
hollybit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

KahnChat includes not only standard chat options which are usual for most communication apps, but also  a  unidirectional all for every user from 18 to 65 y.o. It’s possible to pay for orders, use the user scripts, increase the number of fans and follow the career of public persons.   
Immer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

KahnChat includes not only standard chat options which are usual for most communication apps, but also  a  unidirectional all for every user from 18 to 65 y.o. It’s possible to pay for orders, use the user scripts, increase the number of fans and follow the career of public persons.   
So many things to choose from! How will the problem of performance of such a loaded platform be solved?
hollybit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

So many things to choose from! How will the problem of performance of such a loaded platform be solved?
I dont understand this issue in the regard of technology but i can say that this is the key aspect that the developers are working on. The basic goal is to create the faster app than the usual networks and sites.
Immer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

I dont understand this issue in the regard of technology but i can say that this is the key aspect that the developers are working on. The basic goal is to create the faster app than the usual networks and sites.
That’s right. All in all, i like it. Can the transaction be made all over the world?
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

when are you going to show mobile app?
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

Yell me please the relation of Eth and token’s price in the project.
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Yell me please the relation of Eth and token’s price in the project.
Greetings! The relation is presented by this formula: 1KCH=0,002 ETH.
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

How much do the developers have to collect in order to be able to introduced the maximum number of planned platform’s options?
alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

Transaction in blockchain are very slow, and what’s more important, are really expensive in terms of commissions. Why do creators of the project count that they’ll manage to attract the clients which will be satisfied with such an expensive service of such low quality?

KahnChat app is different than any other cryptocurrency wallet. Most of the cryptocurrency wallet is only a cryptocurrency wallet, allow the user to send, received or spend their cryptocurrency.

You are right, the network fees for the cryptocurrency for certain coin/token is very expensive but there is still user want to have the option to spend their cryptocurrency.

KahnChat app isn't just a cryptocurrency payment system but it is also a fiat currency payment system. The user who preferred to use fiat currency to spent for purchase can still use the app, the user who preferred to use their cryptocurrency to spent for purchase, they also can use it. KahnChat gives the option to the user. Of cause, not all merchant will accept cryptocurrency as the payment method for purchase due to the slow confirmation but there are merchants will accept cryptocurrency as a payment method.

The user chooses to use KahnChat is not just because KahnChat has the cryptocurrency mobile payment, it is because the user has the option to choose to use fiat or cryptocurrency and KahnChat also other features available for their daily use or business use.
What is the percentage fee for the exchange of fiat for cryptocurrency in your application?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

How much do the developers have to collect in order to be able to introduced the maximum number of planned platform’s options?

It’s necessary to collect investment for 100000 ETH. This is the hard cap of the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: